Namjoon's Sickness

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

The days passed really quickly. Nothing much happened since then. Jin and Taehyung took their time slowly. They bonded with Soojin as much as her other soulmates.

Everything was normal, except, that Namjoon had been absent since the incident. Suga refused to talk about him too, apparently still mad at what he did to Soojin.

Soojin’s thought came back. Now’s the time, he could’ve died. It’s been two weeks… She thought.

“Jin?” she softly called out, checking to see if anyone was around. When no one replied, she tiptoed to the gate and left the villa.

She asked Jungkook about Namjoon’s address just a few days ago, she didn’t dare to ask from the others in case they became curious.

It took her a few turns to find Namjoon’s house. Namjoon’s house was well hidden in between two dark alleys and was rugged in a way that she first thought that house was a garage store.

She stuffed the paper which Jungkook had written the address on into her pocket and knocked on the front door.

She heard a groan and a moment later, Namjoon opened the door, and Soojin stepped back immediately. Namjoon was so pale and his eyes were white. Namjoon fell to the floor immediately after he opened the door. Soojin stared at the sight in front of her and her heart clenched.

She immediately walked up to Namjoon again and carried him up by placing one of his arms on her shoulders and pulled him back into the house before kicking the door shut.

She brought him to the nearest sofa and carefully made him lying down on it. She took his hands in hers and horror filled her in. He was so cold, so cold to the fact that she would’ve thought Namjoon had somehow frozen himself. “What happened…?”

“Go away….” Namjoon’s eyes were half open but he wasn’t looking at Soojin, or at least it seemed so.

“You need help.” Soojin said and looked around for a sharp object. She knew that she couldn’t take back her decision. It wasn’t right to leave Namjoon like that, she needed to do something. She needed to feed him.

“Don’t…” Namjoon was weak, but still strong enough to read her mind. He tried to get up but his body wasn’t listening to him.

I need to save you. Soojin thought and headed to what she assumed as the kitchen. The house was all in a mess, empty blood bags found lying on the floor and his clothes were over the table. She picked up the blood bags and placed it aside and then picked up the clothes again and placed it on a chair by the kitchen stove. She didn’t understand the design of the house but she didn’t care, she needed a knife.

She looked through all the drawers in the kitchen but found nothing but spider webs in them. She gave up in despair and headed to Namjoon’s room instead. She knew it was his room because it was the only room in the house, the washroom was just next to the kitchen. And she didn’t fail to find what she had been looking for, a cutter. She somehow knew that Namjoon always kept a cutter with him so she was expecting to find it in his room and she did.

She hurriedly went out of the room and went to sit beside Namjoon. “You need my blood.” She said and took a deep breath before cutting her wrist open. She bit her lips when the pain hit her but she got over it just as fast as the blood came rushing out. She helped Namjoon up and moved to sit behind him. “Come on, don’t be stubborn.” She added and placed her wrist around Namjoon’s mouth. Namjoon lay on her shoulder and stared at her with his white eyes, wondering why was she doing all these for him.

He lost control almost immediately when Soojin’s blood came in contact with his lips but he was able to restrict himself from launching an all-drunk mode on her. He turned away and closed his eyes in distress.

“No regrets?” he asked, trying to stop himself from inhaling the scent of Soojin’s blood.

Just do it. Soojin talked to him in her mind and closed her eyes, waiting for Namjoon to on her wrist.

Namjoon hesitantly moved his face closer and opened his mouth but didn’t close in at all. He was still in hesitating. Soojin saw his reaction and moved her wrist closer him until Namjoon was finally drinking her blood.

She was surprised when Namjoon was drinking her blood so slowly and peacefully. She was expecting Namjoon to go all hungry on her like how Hoseok did but he didn't. If anything, he was more cautious about the situation and was better at controlling his own hunger.

A few minutes have passed and Namjoon finally stopped drinking her blood and was sleeping peacefully, with Soojin embracing him gracefully in her arms. “Who could’ve thought you actually have this side of you?” Soojin asked and caressed his face delicately.

Namjoon groaned and shift his head. He buried his head on Soojin’s neck and continued to sleep. Soojin giggled at this childlike Namjoon in front of her and gave his forehead a peck. “I love you.”