Getting Worst or Better?

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

A/N: You can listen to this song while reading this chapter Lovin' U_youtube_SPRWpwBwPzc.mp3

 

Soojin knew something went wrong and dashed upstairs without a second thought. The others followed her and they reached her room and saw Jin struggling to wake up from the ominous dream he was having.

 

In her room, Jin was breathing raggedly, grabbing on to the bed sheet so tightly that it could tore anytime soon. The veins on his arms became visible and he was sweating really hard. He was frowning yet tears were streaming down his face, mixing with his sweats, still he couldn’t wake up.

“Don’t take her away!”

Jin shouted.

Soojin rushed to his side and took his hand in hers. She was crying really badly even though this was not the time for it. She quieted down and silently reached Jin’s mind, asking him to wake up, gently, but urgently. 

The others were behind her, clueless on what to do. Not even Jungkook had the slightest idea of what was happening. They read Soojin’s mind and decided to do the same. Although they didn’t know if it would work, they must attempt it. Jin hadn’t drink Soojin’s blood, but they all knew that he was one of them, he was one of her soulmates.

Slowly, Jin’s arms relaxed, he stopped grabbing the bed sheet and his breathing became normal.

 He opened his eyes after a while and saw that everyone was closing their eyes, still reaching him in their minds.

Closest to him, was Soojin. She stopped crying but the tears stains were visible.

Wake up, come back to us.

Jin heard the voices of the boys, so soft yet the message brought such a strong sense into him.

Let the dreams go, they meant nothing once you wake up. I need you.

And then he heard his girl’s voice. That one sound that was so fragile yet had the power to bring him back from the hell he was at a while ago.

“Guys…”

Jin softly called out and everyone opened their eyes immediately. He slowly sat up straight and Soojin hugged him instantly. “You idiot, we were so worried about you!”

Jin laughed weakly and hugged her back. “I’m sorry.”

Soojin knew now was the time, the time to made him her official soulmate. The others knew what she thinking and left the room feeling assured, that Jin was out of the abyss, for the day.

----

Usually, Jin was the one preparing meals for everyone, but today, it was Hoseok, with the help of Namjoon.

The others simply sat in the living room, watching Jimin and Jungkook having a match of Street Fighters.

Just when Hoseok and Namjoon announced that the lunch was ready, Jin and Soojin came down the stairs, hand in hand. 

The others knew that Jin had officially become one of their soulmates. His face wasn't that pale anymore compared to an hour ago, where he struggled to escape the abyss of his nightmare.

"Well, looks like I don't get to cook today." Jin jokingly remarked and smiled at everyone.

"Oh man, the sick man is joking again!" Jimin and ushered everyone into the dining room where they all had their meal together. 

Namjoon and Hoseok's skills weren't half bad, the others enjoyed their lunch like any other ordinary day in which Seokjin prepared all 3 meals in a day.

"Um so....my soulmates are all here....?" Soojin asked when everyone finished their lunch. 

Everyone looked up from their plates and looked at her, rather surprised at her sudden question.

Suga nodded and smiled. It was so unlike him, to accept something like that so easily. Soojin still remembered how he reacted when she went to look for Namjoon or when she remembered her memories of Taehyung and Jin took him back to the villa. Everything was just too sudden and she frowned. And this, made Jungkook and Jimin thought that Soojin didn't like them. 

For a moment, Soojin heard their thoughts and burst out immediately. "No! Who said I don't like you guys? I just didn't understand how everything was happening! Don't get me wrong, please stay with me!"

Jungkook and Jimin widened their eyes in shock, staring at Soojin first, then at each other. "How did you know what we were thinking...? We haven't open our mind's link yet." Jimin asked and gulped.

Soojin was taken aback by his words and stared at everyone. He was right, how did she hear their thoughts? 

 

Author's Note:

So sorry that I couldn't update this story for the past few months. I was preparing to sit for Cambridge O Level exam and I didn't have time to inform you, it is my mistake. Thank you for still subcribing to this story and to new readers, thank you as well. I'll be starting to update this story constantly again.