I've been waiting for this

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

When Soojin woke up, she saw again, that Jin was holding her hand, sitting on the floor, head on her bed, sleeping peacefully. Her head throbbed like mad and she groaned. She remembered what happened the night before and gasped.

Jin woke up immediately when he heard her gasp and rubbed his eyes. He got up to sit on her bed and helped her to sit up straight. “You ok?”

“I remembered…” Soojin almost whispered. Her face was pale and weak. Jin softened and hugged her tightly in his arms. “Shh…I know, I know.”

“I want to see Taehyung...”

Jin soothed her hair and let her go. “Ok, I will go and find him. Suga sent one of his servants to let the Principal that you’re not going to school today. Because I told him you need some rest.

Soojin didn’t really understand why did he use these mind-talking skill at the last sentence but nodded nonetheless. She just wanted to see Taehyung right now more than anything else.

“Wash your face and go and have your breakfast. Alright?” Jin asked and patted her head softly.

Soojin nodded again and got off her bed.

After making sure that Soojin was well enough to walk on her own, Jin set off to look for Taehyung.

---

Jin went to school and headed to his class that was located on the third floor.

He knocked the door before going in and he heard Ms. Jung’s voice saying “Come in.”

“Ms. Jung.” Jin went in and bowed to her. “I came here for Taehyung.”

Taehyung didn’t give a reaction though, he just sat there and stared into distance.

“Is it because of Soojin?” Yoonmi asked.

Jin nodded and turned to look at Taehyung sternly. He didn’t know what really happened, but he was sure that whatever Soojin had remembered, it was related to him. “Soojin regained her memory.”

At this, Taehyung dropped his pen and looked at Jin with his eyes widened. Jin nodded, letting him know that he wasn’t here to play around.

“Wait, what? Memory?” Ms. Jung asked, didn’t understand the situation at all.

“Oh come on sister! We can ask Soojin when everything’s over! Give Taehyung the permission to leave already!” Yoonmi whined and started to throw tantrum at her sister, not aware of which pronoun she just used on Ms. Jung.

Ms. Jung frowned at her own sister and folded her arms in front of her chest, apparently mad at her behavior. “Alright Taehyung, you can go.” She added and turned back to Yoonmi. “You and I, we need to talk.”

Taehyung ignored the rest of what Ms. Jung said and packed up his bag and left together with Jin.

When they both arrived at the villa, Jin patted Taehyung’s shoulder and gave his shoulder a squeeze. “Be nice to her, she just remembered everything yesterday night. I’ll go back home for a while. There’s a lot of thing that I left at home. I can’t always have Suga to lend me everything.”

Taehyung smiled and gave Jin a grateful nod before they parted ways. The gate was open so Taehyung went in without a second word. Suga was watching the tv in the living room and was shocked when he saw Taehyung.

“I…came here to Soojin.” Taehyung explained, holding back the urge to just rush to Soojin's room.

Suga remembered what Jin told him just the night before and nodded. “Go ahead. She’s resting in her room.”

Taehyung went upstairs without a second word, grateful that Suga didn’t ask him for more information.

He stopped in front of Soojin’s room and steadied his breath. He straightened his shirt and knocked on the door. “Soojin ah?”

---

Soojin was sitting by the window, staring at the half moon that seemed to understand her feelings right now. She jumped when she heard Taehyung’s voice, calling her name. “Taehyung!” She gasped and rushed to open the door immediately.

“Taehyung ah!” She gasped again and hugged him immediately after that.

Taehyung hugged her back and felt relieved instantly. Finally, he was hugging her as her protector like he used to be. Finally, he could call himself her lover without being afraid of being forgotten. Finally, she remembered him.

Even after a long time, they didn’t let go of each other. “Why…why did you do that to me? I can do perfectly fine even with the memories.” Soojin asked, still hugging him and was already leaning on his shoulder.

Taehyung inhaled her scent and buried his face in her hair. “I…I was afraid that, you would distant yourself from me once you knew my real identity. I…I never thought you would come back to this dimension again, with intension, or not.” His tears were rolling down his cheeks, one by one, making Soojin’s hair wet.

With reluctance, Soojin broke the hug and pulled him into her room and locked the door.

“You never really told me what happened. All I know was that your uncle killed your parents and he wanted my blood for some sort of ritual.” Soojin said as he dragged him to her bed and made him sit beside her.

Taehyung didn’t reply, not because he didn’t want to. But the words were stuck in his throat, he wouldn’t stop sobbing. He stared at Soojin with his teary eyes and sobbed even harder. Soojin softened and wiped his tears away, she was crying too but her tears were the tears of happiness, just like Taehyung’s.

“It’s ok. We are back together now. Nothing’s separating us again.” She said as her tears rolled down her cheeks. “You’re still the hero in my heart.” She added and grabbed Taehyung’s hands tightly. She put them on her face and smiled at him. “My hero.”

Taehyung sobbed again and caressed her face. He then pulled her into a hug. He had been waiting for this moment for the last 5 years. He wanted this more than anything else. He had lost his parents but at least he still had her. She was his everything.

Soojin wrapped her arms around Taehyung’s waist and felt safe just like how she used to whenever she visited Taehyung in the forest when she was 12.

Taehyung pulled back and planted a kiss on Soojin’s lips without hesitation. He let his tongue explored in and tasted the sweetness of her lips. Soojin didn’t even object and kissed him back. She had vowed to preserve her first kiss for him and she kept her vow.

Finally, running out of air, they both broke apart and nuzzled each other. Taehyung smiled. His life had never been in this much bliss before. “I’ve been waiting for this.”

Soojin smiled and looked into his eyes. “Me too.”

 

Author's Note:

Thank you for subscribing this fanfic. This fanfic has more than 100 subscribers and has 17 upvotes. I'm really grateful to you all ^^ I'll try my best to not disappoint you all =]