New Arrangement

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

Hoseok asked Yoonmi to take care of their belongings while he sent Soojin home. Yoonmi nodded and gave him an ‘ok’ sign.

Hoseok ran past the security guard and thought that he looked somewhat different. He ignored that for his first priority would always be Soojin.

When they reached Miss Jung’s house, Hoseok kicked the front door open and went inside. He carefully placed Soojin down on the sofa and headed to the kitchen to get a cup of water for her.

“I only need explanation.” Soojin said when Hoseok offered her the cup.

Hoseok placed the cup on the table and sat down next to her. He took a deep breath even though it was unnecessary for a vampire, he couldn’t deny the fact that it actually helped in this kind of situation. “Fine, lean on my shoulder then.”

Soojin glared at him, thinking that he was joking but her eyes turned round when she realised he wasn’t joking at all. “What do you mean ‘lean on your shoulder’? Is that even necessary?”

Hoseok folded his arms and looked away. “If you are not going to lean my shoulder then I’m not going to tell you.”

Soojin stared at him in shocked. Leaning on his shoulder would be a bit too ‘romantic’ for her. And then it clicked. She remembered how Hoseok hugged her when he knew she was alright from running away on her own when Jungkook was fighting with a werewolf. She remembered how Hoseok finally returned to normal when Jin wasn’t around at the garden. Everything made sense now. “Jung Hoseok, are you expressing your feelings to me right now?” She asked and left her jaw hanging.

Soojin and Hoseok looked into each other’s eyes for a long time. None of them blinked or spoke. It wasn’t just awkward, it was uncomfortable too. Soojin tried to think of something that could change the topic but her mind wasn’t cooperating with her.

Don’t change the topic. You know very well what I'm trying to do to you. Hoseok said to her in her mind.

Soojin gulped and clenched her fists when she realised Hoseok was getting closer and closer to her.

Hoseok’s hand reached up for Soojin’s face and the other hand reached for her hand, he wanted to confess to her now. It was now, or never. I can do this. He thought.

Soojin closed her eyes and waited for everything to happen. She didn’t have a clue on how to react. She didn’t know whether she should stop him before it was too late or just let it happen. I will leave this in God’s hands. If we kissed, this is it. It’s all planned. She mentally told herself.

---

“You never told us about your family background, Min Yoongi. Why is that?” The principal asked and massaged his temples to stop the headache he was experiencing, Only blood can help me now, he thought.

Suga just sat there and stared at the table. He never wanted to let anyone know except for Namjoon. The Trilegy isn’t something you could joke around with. Being a decendant of the Trilegy simply meant you had the rights to kill anyone and if anything should happen to the vampire clan, they could always help to prevent it from happening. Trilegy had special powers too that normal vampires didn’t have, like allowing the symbol of the secret weapon to appear without triggering special events.

Namjoon blew a raspberry and rolled his eyes. “Are you serious? Can’t you tell? Look at his arms! He’s got that birthmark! Only the descendants of the Trilegy have that mark, don’t tell me you actually think he’d tattooed that on his arms. Man that’s plain rude!”

Jungkook tried so hard to not laugh at Namjoon’s statement but failed. He laughed and covered his mouth with his hand and turned away. Unlike Jungkook, Jin managed to keep a straight face and adjusted his tie. “Sir, this is really important. We mustn’t let the wolves know about this. They will definitely attack both Yoongi and Soojin.”

“Please, just call me Suga, that is the reason why I don’t want the others to address me by my real name. That will expose me.” Suga said irritatedly and messed with his own hair. Why did I even care about that stupid human girl? He thought and buried his face in his palms.

“Hyung, what can we do to stop the others from attacking both Suga and Soojin?” Jimin asked, ignoring the fact that Suga was now regretting in revealing his identity.

“We need to move them both to the same class. Never mind the syllabus, protecting them is more important, right sir?” Jin answered and looked at the Principal for confirmation.

The principal did some calculation and decided that Jin was right. Protecting the two most important students had the first priority. “Yes, yes. That’s a brilliant idea. Jin, Jimin and Jungkook, the three of you should probably stay with her too. I think Hoseok needs to stay at his class, after all we still have Miss Jung’s sister who happens to be a human too.”

Jimin thought of Hoseok’s feelings for Soojin and felt intimidated for some reason. Hoseok sure was scary when he was pushed to his limit. “Why don’t you put both of the human girls together? I think Soojin would feel better that way and besides, Soojin is close to both the girl and Hoseok. She wouldn’t like the idea of being separated with them.”

The principal once again experienced the headache for the second ime of the day and closed his eyes to think. Jimin was right though, if anything, Soojin shouldn’t be separated with the other human girl, he thought. “Fine. Hoseok and Miss Jung’s sister shall be with her too. Please keep in mind that I do not want any other people to know about this. Not even the teachers. This is too dangerous.”

“Good thing I sealed the room or else anyone could’ve have eavesdrop on this meeting.” Jungkook, who had finally refrained himself from laughing, said it out loud with confidence.

“You know how to make a seal on this kind of things? Cool! Let’s be friends buddy!” Namjoon was apparently interested in Jungkook’s skills.

Jungkook gave Namjoon a bro-fist and smiled cheerfully. He looks so cool, we shall make a pair of cool duo. Jungkook thought and smiled again at everyone. He was the only one who seemed cheerful about everything.