Connections; Connected

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

"The wicked witch may know something about this."

Jimin said, after recalling his first meeting with Soojin. "Remember that day when I brought her to Jin because Hoseok went on a rampage? The toxin classroom, the witch's voice. She knows about Soojin and she's not afraid to tell us."

"Wait what? Why didn't I know about this?"

Hoseok asked with his eyes wide opened.

"Neither did we."

Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung said in unison.

"It was also on the same day as Jungkook found the werewolf at school. And Hoseok was mad at Soojin for Nature knows why and nearly bit her. I happened to be around and stopped it. However, she was reaching out for Jin hyung initially, so I brought her to him. When we reached his class, we were surrounded by toxin gasses immediately."

Jimin explained upon seeing the cruious faces.

"Wait, Hoseok almost bit Soojin?!"

Every else asked in unison. 

Hoseok scratched the back of his head sheepishly and turned tomato red. "A man can get jealous too ok." He tried to defend himself but realised he failed when everyone just stared at him with "HOPELESS" written on their faces.

"Hey....Yoongi hyung was jealous too.."

One last try.

"He apologised and he didn't even attempt to hurt her."

Namjoon fired back at him before Yoongi could defend himself.

"I apologised to her too..." Hoseok whispered in such a small voice that almost no one could hear him, except for Jimin. 

"Guys that's not the point here." Jimin stepped in before things started to get more heated.  "Anyways, the witch definitely knows something. But to get her to cooperate with us will be tough." He continued.

"Yeah, especially after what happened between your family and her."

Jin added and heaved a heavy sigh.

"I will apologise to her if that's what she wants."

Jimin replied, recalling on an unpleasant past.

"What happened to Jimin and the witch...?"

Hoseok asked meekly, trying his best to not remind the others that he almost bit Soojin before.

Everyone looked at him in shock but returned back in normal after remembering that Hoseok had been living in the human dimension just as long as Soojin did. There was no way he would know.

"Long story short, Jimin was dating her sister, but his family realised that they only dated 'cause Jiimin was drugged with love potion. They fought, her sister died. The end."

Namjoon explained non-chalantly and snickered while recalliing the whole isisue. 

"Not funny okay. I was so mad in love with her until the effect of the potion wore off. I nearly fought with my father under the spell. If it weren't for Jungkook's father, I could still be in love with her. That's how strong their magic are." Jimin added, trying to convince everyone that it wasn't a funny matter.

"Dude, if your family killed my sister, under normal circumstances, I wouldn't help you or give you any information at all." Namjoon stopped snickering and returned to his serious stances. "I think, it would be better for Jungkook's father to negotiate with her. Since he is a warlock, that might put the witch a bit more ease." 

"I agree. I will contact my father right now." Jungkook agreed with him and wasted no time at all to contact his father through telepathy.