New Abilities

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

I....uh....I don't know....I just heard them..." 

Soojin stuttered and stared at everyone else, she was just as surprised as they were. Silence was present. She just heard them as if it was something normal, except that it wasn't. This was the first time. Everyone knew then, Soojin wasn't a normal human, there was a high possibility that she wasn't even a human, at least not a full one. 

"Hey let's talk about this later on, let's go to school today, I sure miss going to school!" Suga broke the silence

"Do you think miss Jung would welcome us?" Namjoon.

And they chattered away, seemingly forgotten about the fact that Soojin just heard Jimin and Jungkook's mind. Not Hoseok though. He was the only one who knew, that this was just the beginning. This would be the start of Soojin's transition, more was yet to come. He wasn't sure whether it would be a good thing, for Soojin, for him, and for the remaining 6 of his brothers.

 

--

Back at school, everyone was surprised to see 8 of them together, smiling, laughing, enjoying their walk to school together. It seemed so surreal, that the 8 of them were either strangers or enemies before, yet the appearance of this seemingly humane girl changed all that, in the span of less than a year.

Everyone carried on as usual,  except, it wasn't usual for Soojin. Her senses had been amplified, she could sense thirst of several schoolmates, the confusion she had caused in this dimension, and the curiosities of several other students and staffs of BTS Night High. Nonetheless, she maintained her expression well, her body language did not betray her and she looked just like how she always was, naive and plain. Surprisingly, no one reached her mind. That, exposed her.

I couldn't read her mind....what happened? Jungkook wondered out in his mind when he realised that Soojin's mind was unreachable. He had been trying to read her mind since breakfast but there was nothing at all. He thought Soojin merely had nothing in her mind, until he realised, she had a lot to think about, she had merely barricaded her thoughts.

 

When they reached their class on the third floor, Miss Jung and Yoonmi were the only ones there. And then they remembered that this was a special class, a class that contained 2 human, 6 vampires, a hybrid and a half warlock. A class that was created out of haste to protect that one human girl who crossed into their dimension for Nature knows why.

Miss Jung didn't really take their attendance, they hadnt been to school for months and there was no point in catching up with the topics anymore. Education wasn't compulsory in the dimension of Vampires anyways.

Yoonmi and Soojin were having a great time catching up with each other and Jungkook used this chance to talk to guys about Soojin's mind at the garden.

 

"What do you mean her mind is barricaded? Human can't do that!" Taehyung replied when Jungkook finished telling them about it.

"But she isn't a normal human." Jimin argued and gave it a thought.

"I do realise that Soojin hasn't been having a lot in her mind. I often find nothing on her mind, it was unusual of her to not think over everything that has been happening. We all know she pops up questions in her mind over every little thing, but not these days. And today, she hasn't think about anything at all."

Hoseok agreed with Jungkook. Soojin is transitioning faster than expected.

At this point, the remainding 5 of them tried to read Soojin's mind, and they realised that Jungkook and Hoseok weren't lying, they too couldn't reach her mind. 

"Do you think she did that on purpose?" Jimin asked and thinned his lips.

"I doubt so. I'm sure she's not even aware of it." Seokijn replied and decided to break the talk that Soojin and Yoonmi were having. He rushed back to the class where Yoonmi, Soojin and miss Jung were and smiled at them before walking up to them.

"Excuse me, sorry to break the conversation but we have something important to talk about."

He interrupted the conversation politely before tugging Soojin away.

Both Seokjin and Soojin heard Yoonmi let out a small grunt but Soojin followed him obediently anyway. It must had been important to the point that Seokjin would interupt their conversation, that was what she was thinking. She expected Seokjin to hear her and explain to her what was happening, but to her surprise, he didn't. Seokjin saw her expression and knew he was right. Soojin had no idea at all.

When they had reach the garden, all of them looked up to see Soojin trembling ever so slightly, fidgeting with her own fingers and she was staring straight at the ground. It didnt take a genius to know that she was definitely going through something in her mind, yet none of them could hear her mind talks.

"Soojin?"

 

 

 

Author's Note: The Long waited update! I'm sorry for this utterly late update but when some of you replied saying that you will still continue reading this fanfic, I'm really happy. I don't want to promise you guys anything but I will try to update this fanfic at least once a week. And also, if you have any questions, just hit me up on twitter. My username is @kimse0kjin_