Confrontation

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

A/N: Some of you have reached me out on twitter and letting me know that I still have readers waiting for me to update. Thank you for reaching out, I honestly thought people have given up on this story since I didnt update it over a year ago. And so I have decided to continue it and hope for your forgiveness. The last update has been over a year ago so you might want to reread from the beginning to recap some stuffs. 

 

---

"The others...are doubting me..."

Soojin barely whispered when her soulmates called. "They think I invaded this dimension and ..."

She continued before she collapsed onto the floor and recap on what the other vampires were thinking. She heard almost everyone's mind while Jin was bringing her to the remaining soulmates. It didn't help when Jin did not answer her questions in mind, it only further pushed the truth into her.

"How did you know?" Jin asked and helped her up. 

She closed her eyes and she could still hear the minds of the vampires near them. 

Even the principal believes in her, she must be really powerful.

I knew she was no good news from the start.

How could a human do that?

"NO STOP PLEASE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

At last, challenged by all the thoughts, she shouted and covered her ears, trying to block off whatever she was hearing. Her partners all got up and surrounded her and yet they said nothing. They didn't know what was going on, except for Hoseok.

"Let's go home, you'll feel better." 

He broke the silence and gently pulled off her hands from her ears. "Let's go."

Soojin's eyes were filled with tears. She nodded and rubbed them away. "I'm tired."

Hoseok nodded. He carried her and sped all the way back to the villa without further ado. The others followed suit, confident that Hoseok definitely knew something was going on.

 

---

Back in the villa, Soojin was already fast asleep in the arms of Hoseok. He gently laid her down on her bed before quietly leaving her room. He took a deep breath and went down to face his brothers. He knew that today, was the day to explain what his parents have foresaw in their dreams for the past few days.

"I think Soojin is transitioning." Hoseok started off with what his family had been suspecting. "If my parents are right, then Soojin may be the descendant of Mathilda."

Everyone's eyes widened in shock.

"Mathilda? As in the First Lady?!"

Suga asked and held his forehead. He finally understood how the Principal and the others have felt when he revealed his bloodline to them.

"But Mathilda was a full fledge vampire, the elite families even worshipped her as the only Pure-Blooded Princess. How could Soojin be her descendant and not have any powers like us until recently?" 

Jin asked, not convinced. 

"It is exactly because she is her descendant, that's why her powers were hidden. Try and recall what you have learned in History classes, Lady Mathilda was chosen to be our first leader precisely because of her unique ability. If she'd like, she could stop taking blood and she still wouldnt die. Her body adjusted to the places she had been. Her body functions the way the environment would accept her. So if Soojin is indeed a vampire, her body may have functioned like a human because that's how she could blend in with them. It is possible that even her parents aren't aware of this blood in them."

Hoseok explained and heaved a heavy breath.

"That explains why she could visit Taehyung all the time back then. With her royal blood, the border would open anytime she wants it." 

Jimin added after giving it some thoughts. Though Taehyung had a better question.

"But that still doesn't add up. If that's how their bodies work, then why didn't she transition back into a vampire when she used to visit me?"

Everyone turned silent at the question. 

With everything that had been happening, it was evident that it was no coincidence that Soojin managed to cross the border at the right timing.