This is like a Dream

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

Hoseok remained in his position for a long time, doing nothing at all, occasionally caressing Soojin’s hair and face. My sleeping beauty, you’ve no idea how long I’ve been waiting to do this to you.

Soojin stirred and slowly opened her eyes. She blinked and slowly regained her consciousness. She stared at Hoseok for a long time before she remembered what happened.

Hoseok smiled at her and curled her hair to the back of her ears. “Are you feeling alright?”

Soojin nodded and sat up straight. “How about you, did the fever go away?”

Hoseok messed her hair and pulled her into a hug. “Never been better.”

Soojin sighed in relieve and hugged Hoseok back.

“What time is it now?” Soojin asked and let him go.

“It’s 5 now. Are you in a hurry? You aren’t suppose to move around though.” Hoseok replied and placed his arm around Soojin’s waist.

It felt like a dream to Soojin that Hoseok was now her soulmate. She liked the feeling of being with Hoseok and she couldn’t deny the fact that Hoseok would be the most important person to her now compare to the others. She thought of the reason why she came to look for him in the first place and cursed at herself. How will he react..? She thought and hung her head low.

Hoseok saw her distressed expression and read her mind, carefully controlling his emotions. We are soulmates now, I have nothing to worry about.

“Ah ~ It’s about Suga hyung, right?” Hoseok asked after reading her mind. Surprisingly, he didn’t even feel the slightest jealousy at all. “I haven’t explain to you about the Trilegy, have I?”

Soojin shook her head and stared at him, surprised at his calmness.

“Before I tell you about the Trilegy, I think I should tell you about my ancestor.” Hoseok continued and got off the bed. He held his hand out and Soojin took it without a second thought. He brought her to the balcony and they watched as the moon slowly drifted out from a cloud. Soojin leaned on his shoulder and forgot about Suga momentarily.

“My ancestors, they were the seers of the Vampire dimension. They published dozens of books, predicting the future and methods to solve any problems that are going to happen.” Hoseok continued and put his arm around Soojin’s shoulder this time.

“Before my grandfather passed away, he told me that I will fall in love with a human girl. He also told me that…that girl, will not have a soulmate, but seven.”

Soojin blinked and lifted her head. “Seven?”

Hoseok nodded and smiled at her. “I didn’t believe him, until I met you again during the first day of school.”

Soojin stared at him in disbelief. I’m going to have seven soulmate? So…having multiple partners is acceptable for the Vampires? She thought and blinked for the umpteenth time.

Hoseok laughed at her, the sight of his girl having this funny thought entertained him. “I often got mad at you whenever you got close to the other guys but not anymore. Because I know, we belong to each other now, nothing can separate us.”

Soojin hit his chest lightly and pushed him away. “I didn’t know you were that selfish.” She said jokingly and pretended to look away.

Hoseok moved closer to her swiftly and hugged her from the back. “You can’t back out now.” He whispered into her ear and bit it.

Soojin giggled and turned to face him. “What about the Trilegy then?” 

“They are a legendary Vampire Clan that rules the vampire dimension in this country. Fortunately for us, the Trilegy in our country is the kind hearted. I’m sure you can tell that the first you talked to Suga hyung.” Hoseok answered and nuzzled her.

Soojin nodded and remembered the first time she met Suga and how she felt that they were close already. “He mentioned something about, staying with me in order to protect me. What does he mean?” She asked again, looking up to see Hoseok’s eyes staring into her soul. “Since his birthmarks are blinking, I think we should all live together.”

“Hoseok ah! Dinner’s ready, is Soojin awake yet?” Suddenly, the voice of Hoseok’s mother interrupted their conversation. “Coming mom!” Hoseok yelled and carried Soojin in a bridal style. “Time to properly introduce you to my mom.”

---

Suga looked at his watch for the umpteenth time and got frustrated at waiting for the time to reach 7 in the evening. He got up from Soojin’s bed and decided to head out to Hoseok’s house. “I will just tell her I’m bored staying at Miss Jung’s house.” He said to himself and set off in an instant.

When he reached Hoseok’s house, he could smell the delicious scent of fried chicken, half cooked beef and the sweet scent of baked sweet potatoes. “I wonder how does human food taste like…” he murmured to himself and knocked on the door.

When Hoseok opened the door, Suga could see the whole family and Soojin sitting around the dining table, waiting to feast on their dinner. “Am I disturbing you and your family?”

Hoseok shook his head and let him in. “Wanna try some human food?” he asked and smiled politely at him.

Suga smiled and scratched the back of his neck. “If that’s ok…”

Hoseok patted his shoulder and gave him a thumb up. “Of course! Have a seat, I will get a bowl of rice for you.” He replied and went to the kitchen.

Suga approached Hoseok’s parents and bowed to them. “Good evening, I’m Suga.”

Soojin pointed to the empty seat opposite to her and smiled at him. Suga took the sign and sat there.

A moment later, Hoseok came back with a bowl full of rice. He set the bowl in front of Suga and sat next to Soojin.

“Mom, this is Suga hyung…uh…” Hoseok introduced and looked at Suga with uncertainty. Suga smiled and nodded to him, letting him know that it was ok to reveal his identity.

“He is a descendant of the Trilegy. And uh…I’m sure you all remembered what Grandpa said before he left…” Hoseok stopped and smiled awkwardly at his parents. “Oh! You must be Yoongi then!” Hoseok’s mom exclaimed, apparently amazed at the fact that someone as important as Suga was dining with her, at her house.

Hoseok’s father, Uncle Jung, took out his wallet and showed a photo to Suga. “I’m sure you know this guy, don’t you?”

Soojin and Hoseok looked at each other blankly and wondered what did uncle Jung showed Suga.

“You…you guys are the seer family?” Suga asked and looked at Hoseok in awe.

Uncle Jung smiled and nodded proudly.

---

The dinner was a pleasant one. Suga enjoyed the human food even more than blood. He regretted that he chose to live in the vampire dimension instead of the human dimension.

After the dinner, Suga, Hoseok and Soojin went out for a walk before parting Hoseok’s parents.

“So…your grandpa foretold that…Soojin’s going to have seven soulmates…and she already found two, which are us…right?” Suga asked when they decided to stop at the bridge.

Soojin, whom was standing in between Suga and Hoseok, felt uncomfortable at the topic and remained silent. As much as she was fond of Suga, she was still a bit not used to his presence.

Hoseok nodded and took Soojin’s hand in his. “Yeah.”

“How do you know I’m one of her soulmates?” Suga asked again and blushed. He couldn’t deny the fact that Soojin had been in his mind since he first saw her when she was confronted by the security guard while he was trying to slid past the security guard.

“Grandpa didn’t say much, but he told me that the descendent of the Triledy is one of them. And you, are your parent's only child, so I just came to that conclusion. Besides, I don’t really care about the other soulmates, I’ve already tasted Soojin’s blood anyway.” Hoseok answered proudly and gave a peck on Soojin’s hand that he was holding.

Suga turned and looked at Soojin’s neck. His eyes widened when he realised that Hosoek wasn’t lying, there on Soojin’s neck, laid the marks of two fangs sunken into it and proved that a vampire had tasted her blood.

“Hoseok was having a fever…so…” Soojin tried to explain but stopped when suddenly, she was captured by Suga’s intense stare.

“A vampire, only suffers fever, when one suffers from being ignored by his soulmate.” Suga said and caressed Soojin’s face.

Hoseok let go of Soojin’s hand and patted Suga’s shoulder. “I’ll be heading back home and start packing.” He then turned to Soojin and kissed her cheek. “I’ll be waiting at home.”

He walked away and left Suga and Soojin alone on the bridge.

Suga smiled at Soojin and held both of Soojin’s hands. “Do you know why, when a vampire drinks the blood of an opposite human, they turn into soulmates immediately?”

Soojin shook her head and blushed. It was exactly what she was thinking, why indeed.

“Because the human’s blood merged with the Vampire’s and it becomes the vampire’s permanent blood. That vampire need not to feed on any other human but have a small drop of his soulmate’s blood, and that can keep him strong enough for the whole week.” Suga replied and brought her hands close to his chest. “I know you’re probably suspecting, or even feel disgusted at what I’m doing right now. But trust me, I really can’t live without you. You’ve been in my mind since the first time I met you. I even risked my life in exposing my identity just to save you. I really love you.” He said and kissed her hands that were still trembling due to the lack of blood in her system.

Soojin’s face turned into cherry pink and she looked away. “I’m not suspecting or feeling disgusted at all. I’m fond of you too, Yoongi ya”

Suga was in ecstasy when he heard what Soojin called him. “Yoongi?”

“I like that name better.” Soojin replied and blushed even harder.

Suga pulled her into a hug and wrapped his hands around her waist securely. “This is like a dream.”

“What is?” Soojin asked and rested her head on Suga’s shoulder.

“Having you as my soulmate.”