A Drama

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

Soojin fainted before they reached Jin’s class. The prefect didn’t know what to do. She was a human; he couldn’t just transfer energy to her so she would be able to gain back her consciousness. He carried her in the bridal style and brought her to Jin’s class. The student council might be able to help him.

When they reached Jin’s class, red smoke started to form around them. There was no one in the class, not even a shadow.

The prefect cursed and lay Soojin on his legs that were half kneeling down. He took out a handkerchief to cover Soojin’s nose. He was a vampire, so he was immune to this toxin but not Soojin. Soojin could go berserk once this substance went into her body.

The surroundings weren’t clear anymore. Red smoke was everywhere. The prefect used his sense to find where the door was. Once located, he carried Soojin and headed straight to that direction. They were out of the classroom but the prefect knew it wasn’t over yet. “Witch, stop using this kind of trick on us.” He said and snarled.

The smoke was suddenly cleared out and everything was back to normal. Jimin looked around and noticed that every student was looking at his direction. Clearly, they saw everything.

Wow Jimin, I’m impressed. You didn’t panic at all. Tell me, where did you learn that? Oh look at this sweet girl, isn’t she lovely?

A voice spoke out and the Prefect saw that the other students were looking at everywhere frantically.

Now. Now don’t be scared. This is just the beginning. I will be back. Just for you all, lovely students of BTS Night High.” The voice spoke out again and then followed by an eerie silence even the vampires hated.

Suddenly, Soojin coughed and she was slowly gaining back her consciousness. The prefect pulled the handkerchief off and helped her to stand properly.

“You ok? Can you walk?” he asked before Soojin could even remember what happened.

“Hoseok...where is he?” she asked instead of answering her questions.

The prefect blew a raspberry at the question. He didn’t want to talk about Hoseok at all for he knew very well what happened to him. If anyone, he was the one who had truly experienced what Hoseok was experiencing a while ago. He was jealous.

Jin then came out of his class and once again, he put his hands around Soojin’s shoulder protectively. “I tried to reach for you both but it was impossible.” He said to both Soojin and the prefect. “Jimin ah, I think we need to have a meeting.”

The prefect looked at Soojin whom was staring at the ground, weak, fragile and tired. “Will she be attending the meeting too?” he asked and couldn’t help but soothed Soojin’s hair. Soojin looked up at him weakly and a tear dropped from her left eye.

Poor Soojin, why is Nature being so harsh to you?

“The name is Jimin. Park Jimin. Remember that ok? We will meet again.” He said and left Soojin crying in the arms of Jin. This girl was definitely different from the other human. Jimin knew it the moment he saw her near the staircase.

Jin’s heart softened when Soojin hugged him and cried onto his shoulder. He caressed her hair carefully and took her to his class. His form teacher, Sir Lim looked at him proudly and nodded at him. After all, it wasn’t everyday that you could have a good looking and well mannered student council as your class student.

Jin wanted to look for Jungkook and Hoseok. He didn’t understand what was happening. He saw what happened at Jimin and Soojin, he tried to help but a powerful force was stopping him and he could feel a barrier between himself and the other two. Clearly, Soojin crossing the border was not just a coincidence.

Soojin sat there and stare at the blackboard blankly. She couldn’t take her mind off Hoseok. Something was wrong and she needed to do something. She didn’t know what that thing was, but she knew it was something she did that caused Hoseok to behave like that.

“Jin, can we go look for-”

Jin didn’t even wait for her to finish her sentence. He took her hand and sped away. It was only a moment later that they were at garden where a small fountain was located right in front of them. “Don’t worry, we are still in the school’s campus. I’m sure Hoseok is here. Let’s look for him together.”

Jin didn’t want to interrupt with this business, but not after he had read Soojin’s mind and finally understood why she was worried about Hoseok.

Jin was right, they found Hoseok sitting on a tree branch at least 3 feet above them just west of the fountain.

“Hoseok ah!” Soojin called.

Hoseok looked down at her. His eyes were still red but the anger was long gone. “Go away Soojin. I’m dangerous.

Soojin looked Jin, she wanted to make sure whether Hoseok was speaking to her only.

Jin was just staring at another direction, waiting for Soojin to finish solving this problem. Seeing as Jin kicking some dirt and acted like nothing was happening; she came to a conclusion that Hoseok didn’t want him here. “Jin, do you mind to give us some time?”

Jin turned to her with his eyes widened, but not shocked. He blinked a few times and shrugged. “Alright. Just call me when you’re done. I’ll be waiting at the fountain.” He answered and walked off with the speed of light.

“Well then, can you tell me what happened back there? Why was the paper on fire all of a sudden? What happened to your eyes? Why are they red?”

Soojin asked as soon as Jin was out of sight.

Hoseok jumped down from the tree branch but remained still. He didn’t want to get any closer to Soojin, afraid that he would once again, try to hurt her. “I was mad. That’s all.”

Soojin’s lips thinned. If anyone, Hoseok was the closest to her. She trusted Hoseok the most, she trusted him even more than Yoonmi.  She told Hoseok everything, and she wanted Hoseok to tell her everything too.

Hoseok once again, found himself reading Soojin’s mind. His eyes slowly returned back to normal. So, he was important to Soojin after all. He smiled and a warm breeze was blowing at the moment. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to cool down from his anger and jealousy toward Jin and Soojin.

“Are you just going to just stand there and close your eyes and pretend that I’m not here?” Soojin asked when Hoseok didn’t say anything. She took the courage and walked up to him. She poked his cheek, then his shoulder, and then his waist.

Hoseok jumped at her touch and went back up to the tree. “Woah there women, one does not simply poke a vampire.”

Soojin laughed at Hoseok’s reaction and sat on the ground, laughing at how Hoseok was sensitive to a women’s touch.

Silly, I’m not sensitive to a women’s touch. I’m sensitive to your touch.

Hoseok jumped down again and sat next to her. “I’m sorry.”

Soojin stopped laughing and looked at him with her eyes full of curiosity. “What happened?”

Hoseok wanted to tell her that he was jealous, he was mad, he was being an who got jealous because of a girl that he had finally got the chance to talk after all these years. Instead, he smiled and ruffled Soojin’s hair. “I saw a cockroach. That’s all. I’m scared of those things.”

Soojin stared at him in disbelief. Really? This guy set the paper on fire all because of a cockroach? Was that really necessary?

Hoseok laughed at what Soojin was thinking. She had got to be the cutest human being he had ever met.

Soojin knew that Hoseok was reading her mind. So, she thought, what an .

Hoseok laughed even harder that Soojin laughed together with him and they lay on the grass together, watching the clouds gliding each other on the sky.

“How did you know I was here?” Hoseok asked and placed his hands under his head.

“I didn’t know either. It was Jin who brought me here. How about you? Weren’t you suppose to be in the class?” Soojin merely answered.

“Sir Jackson allowed me to come out and relax on my own.” Hoseok replied.

Meanwhile, Jin heard their conversation from the very beginning. He felt like he was supposed to be the one, that Soojin trusted the most, he was supposed to be the one that was lying beside Soojin and laugh together with her. All of a sudden, he just wanted to join Soojin and Hoseok. He shook his head and cursed at himself. Damn Seokjin! You just broke up with Hyemi, remember? You’re not in love with this human, you’re not!

Frustrated, he left the other two in the garden and went back to class.