The Meeting

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

Just after Suga and Namjoon left them, Miss Jung and Yoonmi appeared at the school gate and were looking for Soojin.

“No one could have kidnapped her right?” Yoonmi asked nervously and looked around frantically

“We are here!” Jimin called out.

He was carrying Soojin on his back because Soojin was experiencing some serious cramps on her legs.

“There you are!” Miss Jung ran towards Jimin and Soojin. Soojin got off Jimin carefully and slowly and smiled at both Jimin and Miss Jung happily. At last, she had found her guardians.

Miss Jung hugged Soojin and apologized to both Soojin and Jimin. “I’m sorry Soojin ah, Yoonmi and I had to solve some matters outside of school and went out without telling you. Did Hoseok take good care of you?”

At this point, Jimin mentally laughed at the question. Hoseok was an interesting vampire he thought. He decided to find out more about Hoseok and Soojin’s relationship. He thought he had an idea what it was. He smiled at the ladies in front of him and bowed. “Well, now that Soojin has reunited with you and your sister, I shall take my leave.”

Miss Jung nodded and smiled at him. Something fishy is happening. Why is Soojin with Jimin? And Jimin actually smiled today.

Yoonmi waited at the school gate and tapped the ground with her shoes impatiently.

Soojin laughed at her and they went back home together.

While Yoonmi prepared the dinner for the both herself and Soojin, Soojin sat in the living room and checked her timetable that Bomi had wrote down on her scheduler when she was out of the class. She hadn’t really had any class. Just like what Jimin said, too much dramas were happening, she didn’t even get the chance to introduce herself to her other teachers.

While she was checking her timetable, Miss Jung sat down beside her and soothed her hair.

Soojin looked at her with her round eyes. “Is there anything you need, Miss Jung?”

Miss Jung smiled and shook her head. “Please, we are at home now. You can just call me SooYeon.”

Soojin smiled and closed her scheduler. She then stretched and yawned.

Sooyeon patted Soojin’s back and smiled again. “How did you meet Jimin?”

Soojin turned to her and blinked a few times. She recalled back at the memories of the red smoke and the mysterious voice she heard while Jimin was carrying her. She then explained everything to Sooyeon and shocked at herself for remembering that much even though she was out during the event.

Sooyeon’s eyes widened in shocked. Such thing happened and she didn’t know at all.

Jimin could fight off that witch on his own? He didn’t panic at all? Could Soojin be the reason?

Sooyeon thought and looked at Soojin curiously. Maybe, that’s why the werewolf thought she was the secret weapon. But it’s impossible; both of her wrists don’t have the mark of a secret weapon for the Children of the Night.

Sooyeon then smiled and headed to the front door. “I will be hunting for my dinner now. Don’t simply open the door for strangers now, ok?”

She closed the door and left, leaving Soojin alone in the living room, not understanding what she was thinking.

---

After the dinner, Yoonmi and Soojin had their showers and changed into their pajamas. They decided to go to bed early tonight.

“You know, I didn’t expect that Jungkook to be that powerful. He can actually sniff out a werewolf.” Yoonmi said while copying the timetable from Soojin’s scheduler.

“I thought Vampire’s always have keen senses?” Soojin asked and blinked at Yoonmi. So, that girl really was a werewolf, she thought.

“Well yeah. But you know, Jungkook ssi looks like a fetus vampire to me you know.”

Soojin laughed at her statement while hugging her pillow. She thought of how innocent Jungkook looked but could actually bit off the ear of a werewolf. She thought of how werewolf was always more powerful than the vampires. And then again, they were in the dimension of the vampire, of course he was stronger.

“I’m done with this thing. Let’s go to sleep now. My sister won’t be back that early.” Yoonmi said after a few minutes. Soojin rubbed her eyes and nodded to her. She couldn’t deny that it was a tiring day.

The next day, Yoonmi and Soojin decided to act like nothing had happened and went to school together like how they planned to do the day before yesterday.

The other students weren’t staring at them that much anymore and Soojin was grateful for that. She smiled to anyone who looked at her. Come on, be friendly, she thought.

When they reached their class, they went straight to their seats and settled down. One thing though, a guy was sitting on Jungkook’s place today and he was reading a novel. And Soojin remembered him. He was one of their classmates whom Bomi had introduced to her.

“uh…Taehyung ssi, right?” Soojin asked, trying to sound friendly. That guy looked up at her and smiled. “I’m glad that you remember my name. I passed the training session, so Jungkook allowed me to sit beside you.”

Soojin smiled at him brightly. She finally had an actual vampire friend who held no special job or on any mission to protect her. “Well done Taehyung ssi! Congratulation!” She congratulated him and held her hand out.

Taehyung stared her hand that held delicately in front of him. He swallowed hard and took her hand. “Thank you. I’m glad we can be friends. You can just call me Taehyung, if that makes you more comfortable.”

Soojin smiled even more brightly. “Ok then, Taehyung it is!” She shook his hand happily and clapped her hands. The other classmates turned to her and smiled. My classmates are all so friendly.

Yoonmi then leaned on her shoulder and stared at Taehyung in awe. “Wow that was fast of you! My sister took a week to pass the training, and you only took 2 days! You are something else aren’t you?”

Taehyung jumped at the sight of Yoonmi and laughed at his own reaction. “I uh…I have always wanted to have a human as a friend, that’s why I trained really hard.”

Yoonmi then pulled her chair to sit beside Soojin and she held out her hand too. “Jung Yoonmi.”

Taehyung took her hand and nodded.

“I’m here!” Hoseok came rushing into the class and sped towards his own seat.

“The meeting starts at 8 o’clock. We better head to the venue now.” Hoseok said once he put down his bag on the chair.

Right, the meeting, Soojin thought. “Ok”

Soojin and Hoseok then headed to the meeting, leaving Yoonmi and Taehyung together.

How can I ever get close to her like Hoseok does?

Taehyung thought and smiled at his own silly thought.

---

“Oh you guys are here!” Jin called out once Soojin and Hoseok arrived at the conference room.

“We aren’t late, are we?” Soojin asked and sat beside Jin. Jin smiled and shook his head. “Nope, you guys are 2 minutes early.”

Soojin smiled in content for being able to sit beside Jin and had him smiling at her in this early morning. Hoseok sighed exasperatedly, hoping Soojin would realise that he was just sitting beside her but failed nonetheless. Meanwhile, Jimin observed Hoseok’ reaction by sitting opposite to him.

Jungkook came in at last and nodded to everyone. “I’m sorry! You may start the meeting now, Jin hyung.”

Jin then nodded to everyone and folded his arms on the table. “I- ”

“Sorry, we are late!” Namjoon banged in suddenly and behind him, was Suga.

“Why are you both here?” Jin asked defensively and stood up immediately.

Jimin then stood up and nodded at Suga and Namjoon. “Hyung, they are here to help. I believe they can help us.”

Soojin tugged at Jin’s shoulder and nodded to him too. “Yeah, let’s listen to them first.”

Suga bowed to everyone and dragged Namjoon along with him. They walked to the front of the table where the Principal was sitting and whispered something to him. The principal looked at him with his eyes widened and frowned. “Ok, fine. You may tell them.” He said after a moment.

Suga bowed again to everyone and cleared his throat.

“I know I am not very welcomed here but I have something important to tell you guys.” He said and looked at Namjoon who was leaning on the wall.

“I think I know the reason why the werewolf that Jungkook had found, said that we have a secret weapon. In the ‘Ancient Tomb’ written by the very first principal of this school, it said that the weapon of the Children of the Night will be different to the other supernatural beings. We won’t have a magic gun or swords, but instead, a living person who bears the mark of the secret weapon. And I saw the marks, on both of Soojin’s wrists before.”

Everyone turned to look at Soojin. Soojin felt under their stares and smiled at them mildly. She looked at her wrists but nothing was there. They were just her wrists. Jin stared at her wrists and felt the urge to taste her blood. He controlled himself and looked away. “There’s nothing on both of her wrists.”

Suga smiled and approached Soojin. “Follow me.”

He took Soojin’s hand after she stood up and brought her to the window. He pulled the curtains away and allowed the moonlight to shine on Soojin’s skin.

Slowly, Soojin’s skin glowed and black stripes started to form on both of her wrists. The stripes joined with each other slowly and before she knew it, the stripes had formed a shape of a fang with a feather crossing it.

Soojin’s eyes widened with shock as she stared at her own bare wrists that were empty a moment ago. “How…how did this happen? It had never happened before!”

Suga calmed her down by holding her hand. Somehow, Soojin felt safe after a while.

Jin walked up to Suga and observed him from head to toe. “You are the descendent of Trilegy.”

Suga nodded and made Soojin sit down on her seat. He took the seat that belonged to Jin and held both of her wrists. After a while, the marks were gone. “We need to protect her. That witch would attack her anytime.”

“Hoseok, I think you are the best person to explain to her what is happening. Bring her back home and explain to her slowly. I will take care of your attendace.” Said the principal, whom was tapping his temple with slight confusion.

Hoseok nodded and helped Soojin to get up. “You ok? Do you need me to carry you?” He asked and smiled at Soojin. Soojin’s head was throbbing and she nodded without thinking too much. Hoseok didn’t even hesitate to carry her in the bridal style and they were both out of the conference room after a second.