Losing it

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

Suga walked Soojin back to Hoseok’s house and by the time they reached there, Hoseok was already waiting outside, sitting on his luggage.

“All ready? Where are we heading then?” He asked and stood up straight.

“Your parents, are they ok with this?” Suga asked and let go of Soojin’s hand.

Hoseok walked up to them and dragged his luggage with him. He took Soojin’s hand and held it tightly. “They are totally fine with this. And, don’t be shy, she belongs to us both.” He added and kissed Soojin’s hand.

I can get used to this. Soojin thought and blushed. She was already turning this red with 2 soulmates, how would she react when she unites with her other 5 soulmates?

Both Suga and Hoseok laughed and held her hands. “Let’s go, my family bought a villa for me last year. It’s around here.” Suga continued and led the way.

Soojin let the words digest slowly and stared at Suga in awe. “A villa?”

Suga didn’t reply but merely smirked.

The took the left lane at the end of the village and fog was starting to form. Suddenly a security guard walked toward them.

“Young Master- ”

“I’ll be living here starting from today, and they will be staying with me too.” Suga stopped the security guard.

“Very well.” The security guard replied and stepped back. The fog cleared up in an instant.

When the fog was completely gone, a majestic villa was revealed. The gate was painted silver and the wall was painted with Lavender colour.

“I know you like this colour, so I asked my mom to order some workers to paint them.” Suga said and gave Soojin’s hand a squeeze.

Hoseok blew a raspberry and stuck out his tongue. “Man, if only I have that much money.”

Suga just laughed and gave a signal to the security guard. The guard nodded and pressed a button on the remote control he was holding and the gate opened slowly. It shrieked loudly at first but after that, it was noiseless.

The walked inside and the guard closed the gate immediately.

Beyond the gate, the villa looked like it had at least 10 rooms, excluding the kitchen and store room. Other than that, there was a luxurious looking swimming pool. The roof of the house was painted a misty white. There were several windows, all had their curtains closed.

“Are you some rich downtown guy who hid his identity for his money instead of his life?” Hoseok asked and dropped his jaw.

Suga shrugged and pulled Soojin and ran inside the house. Soojin didn’t forget about Hoseok and pulled him too.

The inside of the house was even more luxurious. But instead of painting everything in gold to exaggerate how rich the Min family was, everything was painted in lavender.

“All this…for me…?” Soojin asked and her eyes were getting teary.

Suga smiled shyly and blushed. “Yeah…I figured that, you would like me even more.”

Soojin smiled and looked at him lovingly. “That’s so thoughtful of you.”

Hoseok let go of her hand and patted Suga’s shoulder. “Have you told Miss Jung yet?”

Suga nodded and smiled again. “I told both Miss Jung and her sister. Man that girl almost killed me.”

Soojin laughed at that. She forgot how Yoonmi was so happy that she finally had a human friend but now that she had moved in with her soulmates, Yoonmi would be left alone again. Then, she remembered about her clothes and toiletries.

“Yoongi, my- ”

“It’s all in the bathroom’s cardboard. And as for you shirts and uniform, they are all in your closet already. Come, I’ll bring you to your room.”

Suga answered and took her wrist and dashed upstairs.

“By the way, Hoseok! You can choose any room you want, every room has the same bed and closet.” He yelled at Hoseok who was in the kitchen, apparent looking through the refrigerator.

“Ok!” Hoseok yelled back at him and Suga smiled. He then brought Soojin to her room, which was just beside the main balcony.

“This is your room.” Suga said and opened the door for Soojin. She expected the room to be painted in lavender. But instead, the room had Sakura trees drawn all over the walls, all blooming beautifully. At the bottom parts of the walls were the fallen petals and a few squirrels were chasing each other, occasionally resting to catch a breath.

“I thought you’d get bored if everything was painted in your favourite colour, so I decided to design your room a little bit more interesting. I didn’t draw them but I was the one who gave the instructions…and uh…I hired Jungkook’s father over to bewitch all these paintings so that they seem alive to you. I hope you don’t mind.”

Suga explained and blushed cutely. He smiled and scratched the back of his neck shyly.

Soojin clasped with both of her hands and couldn’t believe that everything was true. She reached the wall where her bed was positioned next to and touched one of the squirrels. The squirrel turned to look at her and ran away with its partners. Soojin laughed and wanted to chase the squirrels too but stopped when she remembered that it was all a painting and she would hit the wall if she did.  “Thanks, Yoongi ya.”

Yoongi blushed even harder and covered his smiling face behind his palms. “I’m glad you like it. Then…I’ll be going back to my room now. Good night.” Suga added and ran out of the room before he lost his control and hug her to death.

Soojin giggled and closed the door. She sighed in content and sat on the floor, admiring her lively walls. “Life is good, in a way.”

She got up and brushed her teeth and changed into her pajamas. Before she went to bed, she thought of Hoseok and Suga. Goodnight, my loves.

Goodnight Soojin ah, sleep tight.

Hoseok’s voice replied to her. After a while, Suga replied too.

Goodnight to you too, sweet dreams my girl.

Soojin smiled and drifted into her dreamland almost instantly.

 

The next day, the three of them had normal human breakfast. But before they went to school, Suga dragged Soojin back to her room and closed the door silently. “Jinnie, do you think…it is ok…for me to…uh…taste a bit of your blood?”

Soojin stared at him blankly, not at his question, but rather, at the way Suga called her.

“I see...you’re not prepared…” Suga said disappointedly. Soojin immediately shook her head and pulled her collar slightly open. “Here, but…just a bit though.”

Suga stared at her vein and gulped. I’m ready.

He grabbed Soojin’s shoulders, careful not to hurt her. His fangs were already out and he seemed so eager to taste her blood. He leaned in and bit her neck, carefully with intentions. Once again Soojin felt the sting and cringed a bit. She did the same like yesterday afternoon; she hugged Suga to distract herself. Unlike Hoseok, Suga knew his limit and immediately let her go after a while.

Suga wiped the blood off his lips and them. “Now, I am officially your soulmate.”

Soojin smiled and went into her bathroom and took a plaster and placed it on her neck.

Suga smiled at her cleverness and took her hand. “Ready to go?”

Soojin smiled and nodded at him happily, what she didn’t show was her dizziness and tiredness.

 

The reached the school within a minute. With Hoseok and Suga holding onto each of her hand, they sped up to the school and Soojin was having bliss.

The other students stared at them, wide-eyed, gossiping at the way they held onto each other and how the two men didn’t seem to mind at all.

They went straight to the Principal’s office to find out about their new class.

When they reached the office, the principal squinted at them and took off his spectacles and wiped them with his coat. “Oh boy…I think I have an idea what is happening.”

The three of them smiled at each other and then at the principal.

“Very well, your new class will be located at third floor. There’s only one classroom there, and it’s reserved for ‘special students’ for a long time already. Jin, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoonmi and Jungkook will be joining you guys.” The principal continued, as if having the in his office wasn’t embarrassing at all.

Soojin thought about it for a long time and let go of her soulmate’s hands. “Um…do you think…it’s ok…to let Kim Taehyung into my class too?”

Everyone in the room stared at her, surprised at her request. Except for Hoseok, he for one hoped for the same thing too. He was eager to know what happened between that guy, and his soulmate.

“May I know the reason why?” The principal asked and stopped wiping his spectacles.

“Nothing, he’s my friend too. I want him to be in my class. That’s all.” Soojin replied and smiled awkwardly.

The principal turned to the window and continued to wipe his spectacles. “Fine, fine. Whatever you ask, my lass.” He answered with the tone of sarcasm.

Soojin cheered and clapped her hands happily. Hoseok patted her head and she leaned on his shoulder.

“You better explain this back at home, Jinnie.” Suga said and pouted. Soojin laughed at Suga’s action and shook her head. “Come on, let’s head to our class.”

---

When everyone reached the class, they all greeted everyone formally and it was like the first day of school again. Miss Jung was now their homeroom teacher and she was glad that she got this class. Taehyung though, seemed different today. Soojin constantly smiled at him and told herself to give Taehyung some time.

“Well well, how was your first night with them?” Yoonmi asked during the recess and pretended to be mad at Soojin.

Soojin laughed and told her everything.

Jin whom was leaning on the window and looked out at the field, listened to Soojin’s words each and every one of them clearly. She’s losing it. I need to prepare.

“What? Are you serious?! Can I see those marks on your neck?” Yoonmi asked and sat closer to Soojin, hoping to see the marks.

Soojin got even dizzier and more tired. Nevertheless, she smiled and took off the plaster.

Jin turned to look at her in panic. 3, 2, 1.

He dashed over to Soojin who fainted all of a sudden and carried her in his arms. Suga shouldn’t have drank her blood, he should have known she had lost enough blood for Hoseok. Damn! Jin cursed mentally and hurriedly asked Hoseok and led him back to their home.

 

---

Author's note:

This fanfic has surpassed 60 Subscribers and has more than 10 upvotes. Thank you for reading this fanfic I hope I haven't disappoint you yet and won't disappooint you too in the upcoming chapters. Keep reading and commenting. Thank you, my dear readers.