Meet Jungkook and Seokjin

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

The next day, Yoonmi decided to go to school with Soojin. Not that Soojin minded. She was pleased and almost banged the wall when she was jumping up and down together with Yoonmi. Miss Jung shook her head and headed out to hunt for animals while the younger girls stayed at home and had their breakfast together. They even planned on what to do after school ended.

After the breakfast, they all changed into their respective uniform while Miss Jung changed into her formal working attire. They walked to school together. Although Soojin missed her parents, she knew they wouldn’t know about her disappearance until 3 months later. Which was the time they would be back from the U.S. She didn’t even hope for the BTS High School in the human dimension to send a letter to her parents since there was no way for her to go back to that dimension until a year later.

When they arrived at school, Soojin’s fear came back. The looks coming from the student’s who were not her classmates scared her. Yoonmi saw her cringed face and held her hand tight. “Don’t worry, I’m a human too. That’s why they are still looking at your direction, because you brought another human being with you. My sister is here so don’t worry.”

Soojin inhaled sharply and held Yoonmi’s hand tightly too. At least she wasn’t alone.

“Alright you two, I will bring you to your class and I will leave you both there if Hoseok’s there.”

Miss Jung said and they went to the classroom together.

At the thought of being able to see Hoseok’s face again, Soojin brightened up and walked faster than usual, causing Yoonmi to almost tripped for a few times.

“Seriously, who is this Hoseok?” Yoonmi asked right before they arrived at their classroom.

“Soojin ah! Right here!” Hoseok greeted and pointed to the seat next to his. Eager to know how it was like to live with a teacher. Soojin dragged Yoonmi along and smiled brightly at the boy who just so happened to be her neighbour in the human dimension.

“Oh…this is?” Hoseok asked and pointed at Yoonmi. Yoonmi blinked her eyes and examined Hoseok. She poked his cheeks and patted his shoulder a few times. “You’re a vampire are you not? Oh right! You live in the human dimension, that’s why you aren’t attracted to our blood. Hi hi! My name is Jung Yoonmi, Miss Jung is my sister. I’m her sister that hasn’t convert into a vampire yet.” She held her hand out.

Hoseok blinked and looked at Soojin for a moment.

“Oh…ok. I’m Hoseok, nice to meet you.” He took Yoonmi’s hand and shook it gently. “Uh…I didn’t know you will be coming so I didn’t prepare your seat….so..”

“It’s ok, I think I need to go the staffroom for a while, I will ask for their help. Now you take care of my friend ok?”

Yoonmi didn’t even bother to listen to Hoseok’s answer and she ran out of the classroom shortly afterward.

Soojin sat down next to Hoseok and stared at her surroundings cautiously. Unlike yesterday, her classmates were friendly and stopped looking at her with their hungry eyes. One of them approached to her slowly and nodded to her.

“My name is Bomi, I’m sorry for looking at you like that yesterday. We didn’t know what happened. I hope we didn’t scare you too much.”

She smiled and introduced herself and bowed to Soojin. Soojin got up from her seat and bowed to her too. She offered her hand and shook her head. “It’s ok. I understand.”

Bomi took her hand and shook it. She introduced everyone else to Soojin, making the atmosphere less denser.

Although everyone became friendly with each other, Bomi kept telling Soojin that they were all going for the training to stop their craving for human blood for her. So before any of them finished their training, Soojin should always keep a distance between herself and them.

Hoseok was happy that the classmates were all friendly and understanding, but he kept telling himself to not let his guard down, just in case.

First lesson just started not long ago and Hoseok checked his watch for the third time while Miss Jung was checking the attendance. Where’s that kid? Didn’t he say he will be coming today?

Suddenly, a boy ran into the classroom and tripped and fell. Hoseok immediately rushed up and went to help him. “Chill man, you’re not that late.” He assured the boy and helped him to get up.

“Oh really? Good. Where’s that girl?” The boy asked and straightened his shirt. He didn’t even wait for Hoseok’s answer and he had already set his eyes on Soojin.

He walked up to Soojin and bowed a gentleman’s bow. “Nice to meet you Soojin. My name is Jeon Jungkook, I will be one of your friends who will be guiding you in the dimension of Vampire. Pleased to make your acquitance.”

Everyone looked at Jungkook and had the same question in their minds: Who is this guy?

Miss Jung approached to both Soojin and Jungkook with a smile and at the same time, Yoonmi came in with the student council, both carrying a set of table and chair. “Jungkook is one of the members of the community that helps lost human to live a better life in this dimension. He will be guiding you from now on.”

Soojin nodded and smiled to Jungkook. “Nice to meet you. Jungkook ssi.”

“Now, the four of you will be seating at the last row, in the middle. So that you guys can see if any of your classmates are up to no good.” said Miss Jung, with the dignity of a teacher.

The others hung their heads low and avoided looking at Soojin. Soojin felt bad and scratched the back of her neck. She decided to ignore that and she helped the student council and Yoonmi to arrange the tables and chair.

The student council tapped Soojin’s shoulder after they’ve finished arranging the tables. “I’m sorry for my bad attitude yesterday. I uh…something happened and I was in a bad mood so..”

Soojin smiled and shook her head. “It’s ok, I understand. It wasn’t your fault anyway.”

The student council smiled and rubbed his hands nervously. “My name is Kim Seokjin, you can just call me Jin. If you ever need help, just come and talk to me. My class is second to the right on the second floor.”