Soulmates

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

Everyone followed Hoseok home, including Miss Jung. It was a dangerous situation because Soojin took off her plaster and her blood started to drip after a while, the other students were starting to get agitated when Jin and the others reached the second floor. Thus, to ensure nobody got injured, Miss Jung volunteered herself to protect her beloved students.

When they all reached the Villa, everyone almost stopped their tracks, except for Jin, Hoseok and Suga and Namjoon.

The security guard didn’t even hesitate to ask for Suga’s permission and he immediately opened the gate.

“Come, her room is this way!” Suga ordered and led Jin to Soojin’s room. Jin followed without a second to gawk at the sight in front of him.

I don’t care where this is; I need to take care of Soojin first.

That was all that Jin was thinking about. He sped upstairs with Suga and reached the room within a second. Suga opened the door and Jin immediately placed Soojin down on her bed.

After a while, Jungkook came in and stared at the walls in disbelieve. My father did all this? Not bad. He thought and then he shook his head. No no, saving Soojin comes first.

He walked up to Soojin and placed the back of his palm on Soojin’s forehead and realised it was burning hot. “This is not good.”

“Prepare a cold towel.” Jungkook said and took both of Soojin’s hands and sat beside Soojin on the bed.

Suga was the first to move. He rushed to the bathroom and wet one of the towels and gave it to Jungkook.

Jungkook wrapped the towel around Soojin’s hands and chanted a series of healing spells.

Jin had a lot of questions to ask but he remained silence, he didn’t want to disturb Jungkook. After a while, he suggested that both he and Suga should leave the room so that Jungkook could concentrate even more. Suga nodded and they both left the room together.

Jungkook silently thank them in his heart and kept chanting spells at Soojin.

It wasn’t clear whether Soojin was losing too much blood, having a common human fever or, something was wrong after she had entered this dimension. After all, there was always a chance of having some aftereffect when one entered the dimension without permission, regardless of on purpose, or not.

After an hour, which seemed like forever to Jungkook, Soojin’s temperature returned back to normal.

Jungkook didn’t let go of her hands though, he held them tightly in his and smiled at her in happiness. As a part of a warlock, he could already see into his future, having children with this girl right in front of him, and also the 6 other men who would be as lucky as him to have her as their wife.

He kissed her hands and placed them on top of Soojin’s abdomen. He pulled the blanket up till her abdomen as well and went out of the room silently, careful not to wake his precious princess up.

When Jungkook came down with both of his hands trembling, everyone knew he used too much of his power to save Soojin. Jimin was the first to approach him and offered to help him to get some food.

Jungkook sat down next to Miss Jung as she ordered him to. Miss Jung examined his hands and shook her head in dismay. “Is this necessary? We could’ve called your father."

Jungkook merely smiled and withdrew his hands. “I’m sure my father would’ve been really proud of me if he knew about this."

Miss Jung didn’t understand what he was talking about but didn’t insist on asking him about it. She knew better than to interfere with a teenager’s life.

---

Suga was leaning on the wall while looking out at the window, solemnly blaming himself for causing this trouble.

Jin and Hoseok went upstairs, carrying a tray with some food and a cup of blood, even though Suga didn’t need them at all since he already had Soojin’s blood this morning, but Jin thought that food could at least cheer him up a little.

Hoseok nudged Suga and he turned to look at them. “Eat up, you will feel better.” Hoseok said and patted Suga’s shoulder.

Suga smiled and pushed the tray back to Jin. “You guys can have it.”

Jin had already expected this and didn’t hesitate to drink the blood after he placed the tray on the balcony. “Not bad. Negative B, where did you find this stuff? This is rare you know?”

Suga ignored the question and continued to stare at the moon.

Jin shrugged and put down the cup at the tray and headed to Soojin’s room silently. He didn’t want the others to follow him.

He sat on the spot that Jungkook was sitting a while before and caressed Soojin’s face delicately. “Mom once told me about having strong feelings for someone you just met before, you know? She said that if anything like that ever happens, it means that the person is your soulmate. I don’t know, but this is what I’ve been experiencing. My feelings for you grow stronger day by day. Is it true then, that Hoseok’s granpa foretold that you have 7 soulmates? If it is…am I one of them?”

---

Taehyung walked back and forth beside the swimming pool, worrying about his girl that had suddenly fainted and blamed himself for not being there for her and even distanced himself from her.

“Kim Taehyung Kim taehyung Kim Taehyung! ARE YOU MAD?! There’s a chance that she could remember you and this is what you did! Argg!” He yelled and grabbed his hair in frustration.

Jimin who made sure Jungkook was drinking some blood to recover his energy, rushed out of the villa and observed Taehyung’s behavior. This had been a bad habit of his.

Taehyung rolled up his pants and soaked his legs in the pool. He sat there, not caring about having no spare shirts or pants to change and stared into the distance. “If anything happens to her, I will take up the responsibility.” He kept mumbling these words over and over again to himself and cried without realising it.

Jimin considered for a long time and decided to sit beside him, confident that Suga definitely had spare clothes for both of them. “You know better than to keep everything to yourself.”

Taehyung ignored him and continued to stare ahead.

“She will definitely remember you.” Was the last thing Jimin said to him and left him all alone.

---

Soojin woke up to Jin’s soft snore the next day and realised he had been sitting down on the floor while holding her hand tightly for the whole night.

She giggled and tilted her head to look at him more closely. Jin stirred when he felt a stare at him and opened his eyes. His stare met with Soojin’s and as if the time stopped, none of them blinked or moved.

“Soojin ah, are you awake?” Hoseok voice could be heard from the outside.

Soojin looked away and blushed for a moment. “”Yeah…wait a minute.” She yelled back at Hoseok and sat up straight.

Jin stood up too and smiled awkwardly at her. “I’ll be waiting for you together with the others.” “Yeah.” Soojin replied and smiled politely at him. It was starting to get more awkward.

Before Jin left her room, Soojin gathered up her courage and stopped him. "Jin!”

Jin turned and looked at her, surprised at first.

“Thanks. Um, you know, accompanying me whole night.” Soojin said shyly and tried to lighten up the atmosphere.

Jin laughed at her cuteness and his bottom lip. “Pleasure.”