Just a Soulmate Thing

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

When Namjoon awoke from his sleep, he was surprise to find himself embraced by a sleeping Soojin.

“It wasn’t a dream…?” he asked to himself and got up slowly, careful not to wake Soojin up.

His attention immediately turned to Soojin’s wrist after he had finished recalling the events of the previous night. Her wrist wasn’t bleeding, but he was afraid that he had drink too much of her blood and was afraid that she was unconscious not because she fell asleep, but instead lack of blood in her system.

He was about to bring her to Jungkook when suddenly Soojin turned and slowly opened her eyes.

“Namjoon....?” she asked and rubbed her eyes sleepily.

She sat up straight after that and looked around for a while. She too momentarily forgot what happened and was trying to recall what happened but Namjoon knelt down in front of her and looked into her eyes.

“Thank you.”

Soojin blinked and stared back at him. She remembered what happened and massaged her wrist that was still sore.

“So…we are soulmates now?” She asked meekly and smiled shyly.

Namjoon smiled heartily and ruffled her hair at her question. “I can’t say we are not.”

Namjoon took her wrist and waved his other hand at the wound that she had cut open just to make him to drink her blood. Soojin felt a wave of warmth on the wound and after a while, the wound closed.

She stared at it in amazement and moved her wrist around, sure enough, it wasn’t as sore as it was before and it didn’t hurt at all.

“How did you do that?” she asked and clapped her hands in excitement.

“Healing is my special power. No one knew about that before, not even Suga. Keep this a secret ok?” Namjoon explained and attempted to make a pinky promise with her.

Soojin’s eyes turned rounder and stared at him blankly. Nonetheless, she nodded and made the promise with him.

“Are you going to come and live with us?” She asked after that.

At that, Namjoon hung his head low and closed his eyes. He hadn’t thought about that before. He wasn’t prepared for this, and he didn’t know how he was going to face Suga after the last incident at the villa.”

“If it’s Yoongi you’re worrying about then I’m sure I can solve the problem!” Soojin said confidently although she wasn’t sure about it at all.

Namjoon tuned to look at her and smiled again. Soojin was bubblier than he had thought. “Do you really think he wouldn’t mind?”

“Come on! They all listen to me! I’m sure everything’s going to be fine.” Soojin replied and flashed the most convincing smile she had ever showed to anyone.

Namjoon couldn’t help but ruffled her hair again. After some consideration, he finally agreed to go with Soojin.

---

Yoonmi was at the library with her sister. She had been busying researching about soulmates ever since Soojin had found her so-called multiple soulmates. Just like Soojin, she didn’t understand how the ‘love life’ of Vampire worked.

After spending some quality time reading a book that was written by a famous Vampire researcher, she had finally understood everything that had happen recently.

 

When soulmates meet each, their bond will start to get stronger, even if they have never talked before. They will be attracted to each other and constantly thinking about each other. When one is destined to have more than a single soulmate, that person is said have potential in ruling the whole dimension and could influence the others easily.

 

“No wonder they fell in love so easily. It’s a soulmate thing eh?” Yoonmi thought out loud and skipped some pages and stopped at a random page.

 

Jung Miho, famous fortune teller and psychic foretells that a few centuries later, a new race between vampire and another species will be formed and she is proud to say that her descendants will be part of ‘parenting-process’ of this new race.

 Rumours are, she probably already know how the soulmates of her descendent look like.

To believe it or not, it is your decision.          

 

“Jung Miho? Could she be Hoseok’s ancestor?” she wondered out loud and decided to skip all the way and stopped at the last page.

 

Dear descendents of the Children of the Night, remember well, if you start to get attracted to someone you don’t even know, you should already know what it means.

 

“Woah seriously? Hmm…this does explain a lot about Soojin and her soulmates.” She asked again and shrugged. She put the book back on the book shelf.

“Unnie! You done yet?” she called out to Miss Jung but no one answered her.

“Hmm…maybe she went to hunt for her animal blood again. I will just head back home on my own.” She said to no one in particular and left the scene.

---

Suga and the others paced around in the living room, worrying about Soojin. Hoseok was the first one to notice her disappearance.

“Any idea where did she go?” Suga directed the question at Taehyung and clenched and unclenched his fists for the umpteenth time.

“I’m sorry…I don’t. I’ve searched for her at the places we used to hangout but I still couldn’t find her.” Taehyung answered with his eyes closed.

“She’s back!” Jin announced suddenly and sped out to the gate immediately, just to see Namjoon holding hands with Soojin.

“You got to be kidding.” Suga followed him and saw it too.

“First you tried to attack my girl and now…this…? Seriously?” He added and grabbed his hair in frustration.

Namjoon squeezed Soojin’s hand and gulped. He knew this was going to happen, he shouldn’t have come with her.

“Don’t worry, I will explain to them.” Soojin whispered and patted his hand with her free hand. “I got it, ok?”

“Yoongi- ”

“No, stop. I don’t want to listen.” Suga stopped her the moment she tried to explain and sped away, to somewhere else.

“Give him some time.” Hoseok said after that, approaching Soojin and Namjoon. “He’s still a bit, um, not used to Taehyung and now…you joined us. Anyway, let’s all go in ok?”

Namjoon nodded hesitantly and they all went in together.

Taehyung and Jin stood still for a while before following them.

This time, it was Hoseok who was grabbing her wrist tight and made her sit beside him while Namjoon sat opposite to them and Jin and Taehyung stood by the window. “Care to explain?” Hoseok asked, trying to sound as polite as possible. Nonetheless, his expression betrayed him, Soojin could tell he was just as mad as Suga was. 

“Is Namjoon the reason why your mind has been blank almost every time we tried to read it?” Jin asked calmly.

Soojin nodded without looking at him and her lips nervously.

“Have you…been planning on going to see him ever since the incident?” Hoseok asked further and cupped her face gently with his free hand and slowly turned her head so that she was looking at him.

Soojin nodded again and thinned her lips.

“Then I guess I can’t blame you.”

All of a sudden, Hoseok’s voice turned back to normal, Soojin knew he wasn’t mad anymore but wasn’t sure of the reason.

“Hyung, what do you mean?” Taehyung asked, confused at the situation.

“It’s a soulmate thing really. I don’t know how to explain. But Namjoon ssi, what happened to you for these past two weeks?” Hoseok answered Taehyung’s question and immediately threw another question at Namjoon.

“I…I had fever.” Namjoon replied sheepishly and blushed really hard.

At this, Soojin chuckled at his reaction and thought of how similar his situation was with Hoseok’s.

“Just like me huh? Well, you better be grateful that Soojin is clever enough to sneak off to save you, you could’ve died by now.” Hoseok replied and smirked. He was having the same thought as Soojin, their situations were similar after all.

“I heard that a vampire will never experience fever unless…that vampire got ignored or was left by his or her soulmate. Wait! Does that mean….?” Taehyung asked and stared at Namjoon in disbelief.

Hoseok merely nodded and finally letting go of Soojin’s wrist. “You could’ve told us about it you know? I wouldn’t stop you if I knew the truth.”

“But Yoongi-”

“I will help you no matter what.”

Hoseok cut Soojin off and patted her head like she was a kid. “You know I always do.”

Soojin nodded and smiled to him too. “Thank you.”

 

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for this late update. I'm having O Level examination and I sill have 2 more papers to go. I'm sorry >.<