You are in My Mind

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

Hoseok ran all the way back home and slammed the door shut behind him. Fortunately, both of his parents weren’t at home. He rushed upstairs to his room and looked at his reflection on the mirror that his mother bought for him when he was accepted into BTS high after living in the human dimension for more than a decade. He was shaking uncontrollably and his mind wasn't cooperating. He didn’t understand everything that had happened.

How did Taehyung know that I was reading his memories? Why was the man in his memories so familiar? Why didn’t Soojin remember anything?

Questions were bombarding his mind aggressively. He was experiencing a severe headache. Unable to stand the pain anymore, he collapsed to the floor and fainted.

---

The next day, Soojin woke up to Taehyung sleeping beside her on the sofa, with a big blanket covering the both of them. The tear stains were still visible on Taehyung’s face. She got up and went to the kitchen to get a towel and wet it. She scrounged the surplus amount of water out and went back to sit beside Taehyung.

She carefully lifted Taehyung’s face and wiped the stains off his face. “Why are you so familiar out of a sudden…?”

Taehyung’s body whimpered and his arms reached for her waist and within a moment, he was hugging her, still sleeping tight.

Suddenly, Hoseok came to Soojin’s mind. I wonder what happened to Hoseok…

“Awake already?” Yoonmi asked and Soojin turned to see Yoonmi standing at her room’s door, tilting her head and smiled at her. Soojin smiled back her and shrugged.

“Soojin ah…I’m sorry…” Taehyung whispered out of the blue and hugged Soojin even more tightly.

Soojin caressed his face and sighed. “I wish you would explain to me why are you apologising to me…”

---

Since it was a Sunday, Jin and Jimin went for a jog together and they were both talking about Soojin.

“Hyung, what do you think of Soojin?” Jimin asked when they were resting at a bench.

Jin had a distant look in his eyes. Soojin huh…I don’t know. She’s a weird one though. He thought and laughed to himself.

“Hyung, you ok? Is Soojin that funny?” Jimin asked and looked at the moon that was hiding behind a cloud. Always so peaceful.

Jin laughed again. To be honest, he didn’t know how to answer that question. It was funny, how he cared for her so much when they barely knew each other. It was funny how Soojin actually felt safe beside him even though she knew he was a vampire. It was even funnier when he found out that he would like to keep Soojin safe if that was what she want.

“Soojin…I don’t really know. She’s a weird girl, and a happy-go-lucky one. I mean, how many human could stay so calm when they realised they’ve entered our dimension? Look at her, it hasn’t even been a week and she’s already feeling so close to us already. Isn’t it?” Jin answered and laughed again. He hadn’t laugh so much in a day for a long time already. I guess, I need to thank you, Soojin.

Jimin smiled and folded his arms. He agreed with Jin, totally agreed. “Yeah…she’s a weird one, that’s for sure.”

Both Jin and Jimin smiled at the moon and for once, they felt grateful toward the Nature.

---

Namjoon was reading an manga on his bed when Suga entered his room suddenly with his birthmark blinking nonstop.

“Holy , what the hell happened dude?” Namjoon asked and threw his manga aside.

“It’s a sign. I need to find the girl and stay with her. She could be in danger any time soon.” Suga answered and unfolded his sleeves to cover his arms.

“What do you mean? Are you tied to that girl or something? Why would your birthmark blink if she’s in danger?” Namjoon asked again and sat up straight on his bed.

“I don’t know. I asked my mom, but she didn’t want to tell me. She told me to go and find her.” Suga answered yet again and sat next to Namjoon. “I guess this is all fated. Don’t you think?”

Suddenly, someone knocked the door. Namjoon scowled and went to open tit. “Oh! It’s you! Come on in.” He said and let the little guy in.

“Suga hyung! You’re here too!” Jungkook greeted when he entered the room.

Suga waved and lay flat on his back. Soojin just wouldn’t get out of his mind.

“Hey, do you think you can make the seal again? The one that you made yesterday? We are discussing some serious matters here.” Namjoon asked and made sure no one was eavesdropping outside the window and the door.

Jungkook nodded and immediately took out a piece of triangle paper and chanted some spell on it. “I’m a half warlock. That’s why I make these things.” He said out of the blue. But Suga wasn’t listening. He had already drifted into his dreamland and he dreamt that he was carrying Soojin on his back, badly injured and crying.

Namjoon wasn’t listening to Jungkook either, for he was busy in observing Suga’s dream. He closed his eyes and concentrated on it. The longer he observed, the angrier he became. Finally, he gave up and opened his eyes.

“Hey Jungkook, let’s go and get some ice cream. I’m craving for it suddenly. It’s my treat.” He said suddenly and headed out of the room without even looking at either Jungkook or Suga.

Jungkook took a second or two to understand everything and chased after Namjoon.