Truth Revealed

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

Soojin sat up straight on her bed and squinted at the digital alarm clock that went dead after it was ringing for the last ten minutes. She yawned and stretched her arm before finally getting off her bed and had her morning wash.

When she was done, she came out of her bathroom and found Jin sitting on her bed with his bed hair still on. “Morning, princess.”  He greeted and smiled sleepily at her.

“Having those dreams again?” Soojin asked and sat beside him, pinching his bubbly cheeks.

“Mmm. It’s tiring.” He replied and leaned on her shoulder, while giving her the puppy look.

Weeks had passed but Jin and Taehyung still hadn’t taste her blood and they refused to do too. They thought that they should let Soojin make the decision, not themselves. After all, it would be her who suffers from all this blood drinking action, not them.

Though things were quiet and the atmosphere at home was peaceful, one thing they could not deny was the sense of danger getting more surreal as each day passed by. It didn’t help when Jin was starting to have ominous dreams not long after the conflict between Namjoon and Suga. Ever since then, Jin would go to her room every time he woke up from those dreams, wanting to feel her beside him, giving him comfort.

Today though, Soojin felt that it was time to make him her official soulmate.

But not in this state. Maybe, I will initiate it later.

She knew Jin was reading her mind but she didn’t care anyway. She knew no matter what, Jin would always respect her decision. He merely smiled and stayed in the same position, with his arm wrapped around her waist and he fell asleep soon after that.

“Really? You’re going to sleep again after having another one of those dreams?” Soojin asked and laughed at the man that fell asleep on her shoulder. She carefully pulled his hands away and lay him on her bed with cautious. She then pulled the blanket over to his chest and gave him a kiss on his forehead. “Sleep tight.”

She made her way to the kitchen and on the way, she bumped into Jungkook. “Woah  ~ The princess is awake.” He teased and did a double take.

“Princess…?” She asked and cast him a weird look.

“Well, don’t give me that look. Almost everyone is calling you by that name now so why can’t I…?” Jungkook fired back and trapped her between the wall and him with his hands.

Soojin gasped and wanted to scream but before she could do it, Jungkook’s lips came into contact with hers and for a moment, she didn’t know how to react but after a second or two, she pushed him away and stared at him, bewildered.

Jungkook seemed to realised what he had done and stared right back her, with apologetic look in his eyes. “I…I’m sorry.” He added and sped away.

Soojin brushed her lips with the tips of her fingers and rushed down to the living room only to find Jimin sitting down on the floor, playing Play Station 3.

“Good morning Princess!”

Jimin greeted without looking at her, too busy staring at the TV Screen.

“Princess…again?”

Soojin asked and furrowed her eyebrows. Jungkook was right about almost everyone called her princess but the ‘everyone’ was her soulmate, not anyone else.

She was thinking so hard that she did not realise that Jimin had already left his consoles and was standing right in front of her, just an inch away.

“Princess is in doubt?”

He asked and caressed her face. He leaned in and kissed her without giving her any warning.

“Woah there Jimin! Just because we’ve found out about her soulmates that doesn’t mean you can kiss her without her permission!”

Hoseok came just in time to tear them apart but he was actually laughing.

Jimin snickered and covered his mouth shyly. “Sorry, I was…too excited. I finally could show my real intention without having to explain.”

“Wait what? I don’t get it.” Soojin interrupted immediately and tugged at Hoseok’s elbow.

“The innocent one wants an answer.”

Hoseok merely said and laughed at her. Soojin frowned and pushed him against the wall. “Not funny!”

She rushed to the kitchen and found Namjoon there, preparing breakfast.

“You’re awake? Just in time. Here’s your breakfast. Suga told me you like these kind of sandwiches so I attempted to make some, seems like I’ve succeeded.”

 He said and put the plate with two fat pieces of sandwich on the table. Soojin lingered on the door to the kitchen for a while before approaching him and sat together with him.

“Umm….what happened?”

She asked rather cautiously, not sure whether Namjoon would answer her seriously or joke like how Hoseok did.

Namjoon turned to her and blinked a few times before finally understanding what she meant. He smiled and shook his head lightly. “Hoseok didn’t tell you? His parents found their ancestor’s diaries and your soulmates names were all written on them. Each and every one of the single diary mentioned about how you would affect our dimension and changed everyone’s live positively.”

Soojin smiled at him affectionately, silently thanking him for answering her seriously but not for long. “What do you mean, affect the dimension?”

Namjoon merely shrugged and took a bite at the sandwich he just made and gulped it down without any difficulty. “I don’t really know, but I know it will be a positive impact to our dimension.” He replied and smiled heartily at her. He then offered her the sandwich he was holding and Soojin took a bite without a second thought.

Seconds later, Suga and Taehyung came in from the backyard and they were both sweating. Apparently, Suga and Taehyung started to train together at the backyard starting just a few days ago.

“Oh! You’re awake!” Taehyung immediately approached her and gave her a rather sweaty hug.

Soojin did not repel though, she was used to it since years ago. She merely leaned on his shoulder for a while before Taehyung let her go.

“Did you know about it already?”

Suga asked as he and Taehyung sat down opposite to her and Namjoon.

She smiled and nodded in response. “Yeah, Namjoon just told me.”

Soojin thought back at Jimin and Jungkook and widened her eyes within a second.

“Wait! Does that mean Jimin and Jungkook are my soulmates too?!”

The three others burst into laughter immediately after she had finished her sentence and Taehyung slammed the table, unable to control his laughter.

Namjoon was the first to return to his composure and nodded at her. At the same time, Hoseok came in all of a sudden without a knock.

“Jin.”