*Derp Squad*

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"ChanYeol, get your heavy head off of my stomach," D.O says.

"Um.... Hi," I greet, walking into the living room. D.O is laying down face up, ChanYeol is resting his head on D.O's stomach, and SeHun is asleep, flat on his stomach and his arm on D.O's chest.

"Oh, you're here~!!!" ChanYeol exclaims, jumping up. D.O lets out a sigh in grief. "What did you make??!!!" ChanYeol asks eagerly.

"This~" I answer, pulling the mittens out of the bag. I hand it to ChanYeol, whose eyes are sparkling with curiosity. "I finally got to finish it," I say.

"What is this...?" ChanYeol asks, his expression turning into a frown. "Ya, D.O what do you think this is?"

D.O stands up, letting SeHun's arm slam down onto the wooden floor. He wakes up from the shock. He looks around, then chuckles for some reason. They both come to see the mittens.

"What is this....?" SeHun asks the same thing.

"Maybe an oven mitten? But it's too soft for that..." D.O says.

"They're mittens," I tell them. The boys blink. They look at the mittens, then back to me, and back to the mittens again.

"Do you use them like this?!" ChanYeol asks, putting the mittens on top of his head like horns. We laugh.

"No hyung, it's more like this," SeHun says, taking the mittens. He covers his ears with it. "It's warm," he says. I laugh.

"SeHun-ah, those things that cover your ears are called earmuffs," I say. He pouts, taking them off.

"Let me try," D.O speaks up.

He takes the mittens, then carefully puts his hand in one of them. Once his hand is all the way in, he smirks and does the same for his other hand. He holds his hands out.

"Oh~~~" ChanYeol and SeHun say in unison, clapping. I laugh.

"D.O, you got it right, but your thumbs are on the back of your palm," I say. He blinks.

He tries to find out what I'm saying, while SeHun and ChanYeol try to help him out. They finally find the little flappy things for thumbs.

"D.O-ya, you put your thumbs in here," ChanYeol says. D.O quietly obeys.

They show me the correctly worn mittens. I chuckle, clapping.

"Hyung, you look like a fish without your fingers," SeHun says. We laugh.

"How about an iguana?!" ChanYeol suggests. SeHun thinks.

"They have fingers!" D.O and I point out in unison.

"D.O, you really do look like a fish, though," ChanYeol says, laughing out loud. SeHun laughs along.

Annoyed, D.O begins hitting them with his hands, that still have mittens on them.

I laugh as I watch the childish chase and slaps, while ChanYeol and SeHun keep calling D.O a fish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

Thank you for the request~ ^^

Derp Squad.... It turned out to be more like a Troll Squad lol

....Is there a Troll squad? Like, with Chen and Kris kekeke