I Love You

Visitors From EXO Planet?

I play the play button.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!!!" They say in unison.

Taken back, I drop the remote control.

Who are these people...? I feel like I've seen them before... Their faces look familiar....

Then the screen changes to one person.

"Annyeong, _______-ya. I just had to tell you that the hyungs' hidden snacks are in the bottom right cabinet in the corner of the kitchen. You can eat that, but not mine, OK? Um....." he shuffles around in the chair. "I love you," he says. Then he scoffs. "Whatever, SeHun here is done. Next person please..." he says while laughing.

Another boy appears. "_______-ya, thank you for always complimenting me on my ballet. It really cheered me on. And um... don't worry too much. Uh..... love you?" he says.

Another person appears with a bright smile. "_______-ya!!!!! OK, there's so much to tell you..." he says excitedly, playing with his hands. "Ah! I love you always and forever and yeah!" he says, making a heart with his hands.

"_______-ya, you better not cheat on your beautiful boyfriend, BaekHyun!!!!!" another boy, BaekHyun exclaims. He bursts into laughter. "Love you~~~~" He makes a heart with his hands also.

A boy with big eyes appears. He doesn't say anything for few seconds. "Thank you. _______-ya. Love you," he says all choppy. He smiles at the end.

Someone else appears. He smiles brightly. "_______-ya, I will go to you without any delay next time. Remember, I'll always be there for you," he says kindly. "Love you~"

"______-ya, I will improve my Korean!!!" a boy declares with a fighting pose. "There's one word I can um say clearly. Saranghae!!" he exclaims.

"Annyeong, _______-ya. Thank you for everything!" someone else says with a bow. Wow, mannered. "Be careful going to school and don't over work. Love you!" 

"Don't mind what the others said. They're probably just saying 'I love you' or something like that. Well I'm the only one who loves you and yeah," a guy who looks sort of European says. "Fighting," he concludes with a fighting sign.

A boy with soft looking cheeks appears. "Annyeong, _______-ya~. I really really love your pancakes! You're a really good cook!" he says with a thumbs up. "Thank you for everything that you do for us. I love you!" he concludes.

"_______-ya, let's go searching for an unicorn sometime!" a person with sleepy eyes says. "I know there is one but the others don't believe it..... Anyway, don't catch a cold! I love you!" he says with a warm smile.

A boy who reminds me of a deer appears. "_______-ya, I think by the time you see this, your memory of us are all erased..." he says sadly. "But you know what... no matter what, I will never forget you. And I always love you," he says with a smile.

The screen goes back to all twelve boys. They are all smiling.

"This isn't the end. We'll be back. We promise. Even if you don't have our memories, that's fine. We'll just make new ones. That will last forever, in our hearts, not brains," the deer boy says.

"Remember, we are always together," the mannered boy says.

"WE ARE ONE!!!" all of them say in unison, with a thumbs up.

The video ends. The screen becomes black.

Do I... know these people...? Why.... do I feel like I do...?

My memories of them have been erased...? Is that even possible?

Suddenly, I hear clank sounds from the dining table. I stand up from the couch and move over there.

There are twelve weird shaped silver metal badges. I pick one up. 

D.O; earth

I hear something in my head. Wondering what it is, I pick another one up.

Chen; lightning

I hear something again.

I pick each one up, one by one.

Tao; time control, Kris; flight, BaekHyun; light, SuHo; water, Kai; teleportation, Lay; healing, XiuMin; frost, SeHun; wind.

I pick the last one up.

LuHan; telekinesis

Then I hear something like a broken radio.

_______-ya                        re     me              mb    er        we           alwa         ys         o             ne

A drop of water hits the table and splatters.

I wipe it with my hand, but it keeps dropping nonstop.

I finally realize it's my tears.

Why am I crying? What are these? Why do I hear these voices?

Why did the last voice sound so familiar?

Who were those boys?

What memory did I lose?

A scene flashes in my mind; A peaceful, quiet scene, with twelve boys walking side by side. I am in the middle, laughing with them.

Do      n't             c    r       y ......                 s     mi          l              e

The sound disappears completely.

I wail, sitting on the wooden floor, in the middle of the huge spacious house that I live in,

alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~~~

OMO THIS CHAPTER.....

plot twist; losing memory~~~~~

yea, but I really had a hard time writing this chapter.... it's stupid, but imagining mself in 'your' position, I just.... idk...

I'm sorry if some of the characters were hard to tell.....

To make things clear, the boys said their messages in the order of:

SeHun → Kai → ChanYeol → BaekHyun → D.O→ Chen → Tao → SuHo → Kris → XiuMin → Lay → LuHan

AND IT'S STILL NOT THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!
SORRY FOR U KNOW.... SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY......