It all started with a comic book

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally Lee Sungyeol can see him, his boyfriend who was walking to the class with his best buddies right now.

His boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo is the captain of basket ball team and the kingka in this school, along with his two buddies.

Kim Myungsoo or a.k.a L, is extremely handsome. He has a sharp and eagle eyes with black orbs. He has a medium black hair with his bangs that almost cover his eyes. His nose is a sharp and his lips is thin. He also has a dimple that made him really cute if he smile. He is tall but not as tall as Lee Sungyeol, but his body is well build. He is known as the ice prince in Infinite High School because of his cold attitude toward students who he didn’t know or the students that he didn’t like. He is really ing love to the black colour and sometimes it pissed Sungyeol off. He have two best buddies in this entire world. They are Nam Woohyun and Lee Howon.

Nam Woohyun or a.k.a the grease prince because his cheesy attitude towards the students in Infinite High School. He is not tall as Myungsoo and Sungyeol, but his body is better than Kim Myungsoo. His voice is also as beautiful as the smart student in Infinite High school, Kim Sunggyu. He is as handsome as the ice prince, Kim Myungsoo.

Lee Howon or a.k.a Hoya, is the best dancer in Infinite High School along with Sungyeol best friend, Jang Dongwoo. He always won many dance competitions in South Korea. He also one of the students who brought the name of Infinite High School became famous. His body is firm and like Myungsoo, he also has a sharp eyes and cold attitude. But behind his cold attitude, he really love purple, even his hair is colored by purple. Little that Myungsoo and Woohyun didn’t knew that Hoya has a feeling toward Sungyeol’s best friend, Lee Sungjong.

The three of them were very popular as the kingka of Infinite High School.

End of the story.

 

And before the class started, Kim Myungsoo had a ritual routine morning which was to approach Lee Sungyeol for some times just to Sungyeol hair gently and said good morning to him.

"Morning Yeollie," Myungsoo said to Sungyeol with a little smile in his face.

"Morning to you too soo-soo. By the way why do you come late to the class?" Sungyeol asked Myungsoo with a slight of pink shades on his cheek because of his boyfriend attitude toward him.

Seeing Sungyeol attitude made Myungsoo chuckled. "No. I didn’t come late. I came at 7 as usual, but I talk to the coach first with Hoya and Woohyun for a friendly basket ball game that will be held two weeks from today," Myungsoo said and continued to Sungyeol soft hair.

"Oh! I thought that you came late. Hmmm... your match is two weeks from today, right? Good luck then, I know that your team will do the best and win the game," Sungyeol said happily and flashed his famous gummy smile.

Sungyeol didn’t know that deep inside Myungsoo heart was beating crazily seeing his boyfriend’s cute gummy smile that he really adore. "Thank you Yeollie. And Oh, don't forget to wait for me after school and after I have my basket ball practice. I want to go home with you. Okay!" Myungsoo managed to control his act in front his boyfriend.

"Ok L. Now, go back to your seat. The class will started soon. We will talk again later at lunch. Ok?" Sungyeol told him to back to his seat.

Myungsoo smiled to Sungyeol then nodded his head. "Ok princess. See you at lunch," he wanted to return to his seat and sat beside his buddies, but before he could continue his movement, he heard his boyfriend whining.

“Yah soo-soo~ L-ah~. I am a boy. You should be said prince to me not princess,” Sungyeol pouted while crossed his arms in his chest.

Myungsoo made a soft laughed that showed his dimples which was really fascinating Sungyeol. “But for me you are my princess because you are beautiful.”

“Yaaah~” whined Sungyeol again.

“Bye Yollie, I will wait for you after school,” and with that words Myungsoo returned to his seat.

Couldn’t win against his ice prince, made Sungyeol pouted even more. His best friends that sat beside and behind him could only shook their heads seeing his childishness behavior.

 

 

Sungyeol couldn’t focus anymore in this class today. He couldn’t catch any lesson that Mr. Kim Songsaenim taught today. He prayed to the God that Kim Songsaenim didn’t know about his dazed because if he knew, Sungyeol will be death because of his crazy detention.

Right now, Sungyeol was in his deep thinking. He was still thinking about the 'three words’ problem that round and round in his mind since last night. He sighed heavily.

“If I thought back then about the first time I started this relationship with soo-soo, it really… really was like a dream come true. I was like a Cinderella…”

Sungyeol then thought for a moment then he frowned suddenly.

“Wait a minute! But I am a boy and Cinderella is a girl! So that… but… mmmm… Ah! Never mind,” he then made a weird face and scratched his head.

“Oh until which was I say before? Oh yeah, I was like a Cinderella who finally got my prince who was riding a white horse. But, the differences was... that Cinderella met his prince through the medium of a glass shoes, but me… me… hhhh…” Sungyeol sighed heavily, then he continued recall his story in his mind.

“I met my prince through the medium of comic book at the book store.”

 

Flashback

The first time in his high school world, Sungyeol was not the type of person who likes to socialize with his classmates. He was too shy and afraid to start making friends as a fresher man. Sungyeol knew if he actually is a funny cheerful choding in his home and his neighborhood and back then in his previous school before, but when he entered Infinite High School, suddenly his cheerful attitude was long gone. He was afraid of the rumor about bullying because of his secret personality, which was his gay uality.

Later he did know that there was the rule in this high school that the principal permissibility any kind of the students ual preference, so that his cheerful choding personality came back alive again.

Sungyeol friends were only Lee Sungjong and Jang Dongwo, his best friends from a long time ago and made their selves to come to Infinite High School together, and also his comic books, but the love of his life was his Americano.

It was before he love his Ice Prince, and the Americano became his second love of his life.

Sungyeol sat at the back seat behind the window with his best friends. He didn't know that Kim Myungsoo was became the kingka and the capten of basket ball club the first time he entered this school. Sungyeol even didn't know his self that the Ice Prince was also his classmate.

Lee Sungyeol was a nerdy boy back then when he entered the Infinite High School.

He went to school, read comic book at lunch and went to go to the book store to buy comic books and then, he went home. So, he doesn’t has time to go out with his classmates except his best friends Sungjong and Dongwoo. He always had a time for his very best friends.

The first time Sungyeol met The Ice Prince - a.k.a L - a.k.a the Kingka - a.k.a The Captain  - a.k.a Kim Myungsoo, was at the book store when he wanted to search for some old comic book that his female neighbors nuna recommended and then he became interesting about it.

It soon to be became Sungyeol favorite comic book, although it was a straight love story, but he really liked it. Before that Sungyeol only like to read Naruto, Detective Conan, some kind of mystery’s comic books, or gay comic books. But this time... the straight comic book was okay for him.

The title of the comic book was the serial of Chizumi and Fujiomi love story : ‘Wait for Spring’, ‘Pastel Mood’ and ‘Golden Book’. Actually he had already red that book from his neighbor nuna, but he wanted to had his own as a personal collection, so that he started to search for that old comic book.

After the school end, as usual Sungyeol went to his usual book store in Insa-dong area that many of the book stores in there provided the books collection which was not only in Korean but also another language. He knew that he won't find the three serial comic books at once searching, but he didn’t mind it because he kept searching for that comic book when suddenly he saw a comic book that looked like his nuna’s comic book recommendation.

"Oh! There! Pastel Mood!" cheered Sungyeol

But when Sungyeol wanted to take that comic book from the bookcase, suddenly a hand approached that book from his left side and took it away.

"Oh… My book~~" Sungyeol pouted and tried to see for the person who took his comic book.

“A guy?” Sungyeol said it in his mind.

"Another guy that read a romantic comic book also? I think I am only the weird one that read a romantic comic boo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter