Getting closer to their target

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the update and I am sorry because until monday, I can't update this story.

But, after that, I will update soon.

I promise ^^

 

On the way back to home, Woohyun suddenly asked Sungyeol to go for a moment to the park near the school.

“Waeyo hyung?” asked Sungyeol curious yet confuse to Woohyun allurment.

Today Sungyeol walked back home with Woohyun, because Hoya already kidnapped Sungjong to his car, and Dongwoo wanted to accompany Lea to the bookstore.

 

 

Flashback

“Let’s go back home, hyung,” said Sungjong when the class ended.

“Both of you go home first, I want to accompany Lea to the bookstore,” said the cheerful Dongwoo.

“Such a love bird…” teased Sungjong to his Dino hyung.

“Yah~ you are just jealous because no one that want to be your boyfriend. You are too scary and civilian boy, kekekeke~~” teased Dongwoo back and made The Diva K.O.

“Yah!” yelled Sungjong and started to hit Dongwoo’s arm hardly.

“See! See! Civilian boy, right Yeol?”

“Yah hyung!” yelled The Diva again.

Seeing their childish behavior only made Sungyeol chuckle to them.

When they went outside the school building, suddenly Hoya came and stopped Sungjong movement.

“What.are.you.doing.Lee.ing.Howon!” said Sungjong started to angry seeing Hoya’s face.

“We need to talk,” said Hoya to Sungjong and pulled his hand to go to Hoya’s car.

“What? YAH! LET ME GO YOU !” shouted Sungjong and tried to release the strong gripped.

But Hoya didn’t care and keep dragging The Diva away from Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Lea and Woohyun.

“I will sue you! Let me go!” threatened Sungjong.

Once again, Hoya didn’t really care.

“I just want to talk to you,” said Hoya again with a calm voice.

“You already kidnapped Sungyeol hyung and locked me inside warehouse building, and now you want to talk to me? I don’t want to!” shrieked Sungjong with his feminine voice.

And then, suddenly, Hoya carried him bridal style to his car, because Sungjong keep struggling on their way and it made Hoya difficult to walk.

“AAAAAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PUT ME DOWN! YOU ERT!”

“I am not doing anything to you, and stop moving. You will fall down to the ground and it will hurt your soft and beautiful body.”

“Wh-wh… at?” stammered Sungjong and suddenly blushed hard hearing Hoya’s words.

“I don’t want your beautiful and soft body become hurt and injure. So, stay still. Let me bring you to my car and… talk to me gently, ara?” said Hoya and showed his charming smile to Sungjong that his previous blush face made even more red like a tomato.

“I-I…” Sungjong couldn’t say proper words.

“Gajja~”                                         

And then Hoya continued to carry Sungjong to his car… put him inside… and drove away, leaving the confused, curious, jaw hanged open’s Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Lea and the calm face Woohyun.

“What… what the hell happen to them?” said Sungyeol suddenly when he came back to the reality.

“I-I… don’t… know…” said Lea still shocked and held Dongwoo’s hand tightly. “Are they going out or… not?” asked Lea.

“We don’t have an idea what is going on with them and I swear that I saw him blushing like a tomato,” said Sungyeol again confused.

“Same here,” followed by the curious Dongwoo.

They were silent for a moment just thinking about the incident just then.

“Lea, I think we should go. I am afraid the bookstore will be close,” said Dongwoo break the silence.

“Okay oppa.

And after that they went to the gate leaving Sungyeol and Woohyun behind.

“Gajja, hyung,” said Sungyeol to the silent Woohyun.

“Oh. Okay.”

And they also followed Dongwoo and Lea went to the gate.

End of flashback

 

 

“I want to say something to you Yeol,” said Woohyun to the choding in front him

“But, you can say it in here now, you know. So, why do we have to go to the park?” said Sungyeol confused because Sunyeol thought that if Woohyun could talk in

“I think I can say to you comfortably at the park, not so many people in there and the place it quite enough. But, if you don’t want to go there, it’s okay. Maybe we can go to that park another time,” Woohyun smiled charmingly to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol looked at Woohyun for a moment and then he smiled to him, “Araso hyung. We can go there today, but don’t be too late.”

“Araso. Gajja Yeol.”

After that, both of them walked for a moment, without any words that came out from their mouth.  After walked for about ten minutes, finally they arrived at the park.

There was actually not really a big park, but… the place was peaceful and beautiful enough.

There were some benches at the park and both of them sat on one of the benches at the park.

They were silent for a moment.

“This place is very peaceful, right Yeol?” suddenly Woohyun said breaking the silence.

In respond to Woohyun’s words, Sungyeol only nodded his head, “Yes that’s right. Not too much people in here. I like in here.”

“I told you that you must be like it here. This place is the best place for me, because when I am sad or get a stress mind, I always go in here,” said Woohyun smile happily while take a very… very deep breath, to inhale a night air mixed with a smell of grass and flower.

“Really?” said Sungyeol surprised that a person grease guy like Nam Woohyun actually like to be alone.

Woohyun then only nodded his head and smiled to the curious choding, to answer Sungyeol question.

They both became silent again, only the wind that brushed the grasses, leafs at the tree and some of flowers that heard.

“Hyung-ah,” Sungyeol then said after he remembered what mak

“Hmmm,” mumbled Woohyun.

“You said that you want to talk to me. What is it about, hyung?” asked Sungyeol.

Hearing Sungyeol words suddenly made Woohyun become nervous. “Oh… that is… Ummm… I… I… Yeol, I…” his voice became stutter.

Saw Woohyun that suddenly awkwardly like that, it made Sungyeol looked at him weird. “Yah, hyung-ah. Why do you become nervous so suddenly? Is there anything wrong?” Sungyeol said to him curious.

Woohyun then shook his head, “Oh… Ah~ Aniya. I just become nervous so suddenly,” he smiled nervously and scratched his back head.

Sungyeol became more curious, “Malhe, hyung.”

“Araso, but promise me someting, that you won’t get angry and still be my friend.”

“Aish! Hyung~ Malhe ppali~ don’t make me curious like this?” The Choding asked impatiently while shaking Woohyun shoulder.

Woohyun then chuckled seeing this choding beside him acted like a kid. “Promise me first,” He said with showing his pinkie finger.

Sungyeol didn’t say anything when he saw Woohyun’s pinkie finger, but suddenly laughed seeing his action which was not much different from Sungyeol himself, “Okay hyung, I promise.”

“Yaksok?”

“Yaksok!” said Sungyeol smiled to him. “Now~ tell me hyung.”

Woohyun silent for a moment, “Yeol-ah, I am sorry that I already lie to you.”

Sungyeol then confused hearing his words, “Lie? What lie?”

“I told you before when I first messaged you that I only wanted to be your friend, no more… right?” asked Woohyun.

“Ummm… nde,” answered Sungyeol feeling confused about the purpose of this conversation.

Woohyun silent for a moment, “But…” Woohyun then sighed heavily.

“But… what, hyung?” Sungyeol said impatiently.

“I know that this is not the right time to say this to you, but… I just can’t see you sad everyday. I want to see you smile your gummy smile again, see you happy as a choding like before,” Woohyun said looking sad and a little bit upset seeing his crush in his worse state.

Then Woohyun looked concern to Sungyeol, “I know that lately, I can make you smile again and forget everything that makes you sad, especially… about Kim Myungsoo, and… it is true that I really like seeing you smile,” Woohyun continued his talk again.

The concern looked then turn into deeply gazed, “Lee Sungyeol.”

Woohyun took a deep… deep breath, “I love you. Do you want to be my boyfriend?” asked The Grease Guy with a very lovingly gaze to the now shocked choding.

Hearing Woohyun confession suddenly made Sungyeol eyes widened in surprise.

Sungyeol couldn’t say anything. His mind was blank and confuse right now. He only could silent with his face that turned red.

And then he bowed his head, “What? He said he love me? But… I think, he… he just wants to be my… friend, my best friend, and no more,” Sungyeol said inside his heart. His head became lightly suddenly and he felt dizzy, “I didn’t know that up until now, he has a feeling toward me. I-I really… confuse…”

“Oh God! I need Sungjong and Dongwoo hyung right now! Ommaaaa~~” yelled The Choding in his head and scratched his hair frustration.

Seeing Sungyeol reacted like a frustration man after hearing his confession, Woohyun felt sorry and sad at the same time. He was sure that Sungyeol would be turned his feeling down. Woohyun actually knew that this choding still love his ex best friend, L, but… deep inside Woohyun’s heart, he didn’t want to give up and gave his crush to anybody, especially Kim Myungsoo. He never ever gave Sungyeol back to him.

Woohyun then sighed, “It is okay, Yeol. If you cannot say anything or answer my question yet, it’s okay. I will wait until you are ready to answer my confession, because Yeol… I really do want you to be my boyfriend and make you smile everyday. I promise Yeol, that I will never ever make you sad and cry,” he said and tapped Sungyeol head slowly to fix his messy hair that he scratched back then.

“So, is it true when Soo-ah told to me that you want to snatch me away from Soo-ah, hyung?” suddenly Sungyeol asked a question that outside from his conversation before and didn’t respond to his words, and absolutely it made Woohyun couldn’t say any words.

Sungyeol was really curious and he could be angry this time to Woohyun if what Myungsoo said back then was right.

“Answer me hyung? I can really angry to you if Soo-ah’s words were right,” said Sungyeol with a demanding voice and somehow he started angry.

Didn’t want to make his crush angry and leave him, Woohyun thought quickly to find good words that could make this choding believe him. “No yeol. Of course it is not true. I said that I love you just now, right? Just when I never see you smile again lately and, of course my feeling toward you grows up after you broke up with Myungsoo. So, it is not true that I want to take you away from Myungso. Please, beli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter