Best friend’s help

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been more than a week, that Sungyeol already broke up with Myungsoo. Both of them were really avoided to each other present.

Sungyeol went to school early in the morning, so he wouldn’t meet The Ice Prince at the school gate or in front of the class door. When Sungyeol arrived at his class, he already took his seat at the back and leaned his head down to the table until the teacher came.

In Kim Myungsoo’s side, he also thought the same thing… avoided his already ex boyfriend. He always arrived at school at the same time when the first lesson began, so… he would only just sit and pay his attention only to the teacher, went out from the class immediately for lunch and disappeared if the school ended to the basket ball field, with Hoya followed beside him with showing his worry and caring look to his broken best friend.

Sungyeol decided not to talk again with Myungsoo or his best friend Lee Howon, or the other students that already knew about this news. When the students knew about his broke up with Myungsoo, they started to pick up him… annoyed him… scoff him… even bully him. Then knew that The Ice Prince will no longer help and protect The Choding, but… they were wrong. Even The Kingka didn’t show his caring in front of his ex boyfriend, but… the next day after they messed with Sungyeol, the students already went out from Infinite high school to the remote area with some injured on their body.

Nevertheless, The Choding’s best friend always protected Sungyeol from the bad students that wanted to mess with Sungyeol. So, even without Myungsoo’s help, Sungyeol already protected by his best friends.

 

 

Flashback

“I knew that, he will break up with L oppa,” said the blonde girl at the canteen when Sungyeol and his friends were having their meal.

“I heard that L oppa that broke up with him,” said another girl.

“He is not worth it with L oppa.”

“It’s good that he stay away from L oppa. He just a that want to take advantage of L oppa’s richness and popularity.”

“He is…”

“SHUT THE HELL UP YOU !!!” suddenly Sungjong roared angrily to the bunch of girls that always told the bad thing toward Sungyeol.

“If you don’t shut you stupid mouth up, I will swear… that I will bury you alive!” threatened The Diva.

Sungjong knew that Sungyeol heard everything they say and tried to hold back his tears that somehow failed and already felt down to his chubby cheek. Sungjong felt angry to them, so that he threw the food and shouted to them.

“Jongie-ah…” Dongwoo tried to calm his best friend angriness.

“No hyung! Just no! I want to kill them all!” yelled Sungjong to Dongwoo and tried to approach one of the girls. They already frightened right now.

But suddenly, Sungyeol started to run away from the canteen to the class. He didn’t want to hear or see anything from his surroundings. His broke up with Myungsoo had already made him hurt and pain, so that… he didn’t want to hear any more that made him more hurt than before.

“Sungyeollie!” called Woohyun to the crying Sungyeol that already run out from the canteen.

And within an instant movement, Sungjong run after his bestfriend, followed by Dongwoo and Lea.

Before Woohyun also followed them, he stopped his movement to face the annoying girls, “You are really regret it later, girl,” said Woohyun felt angry and started to run after Sungyeol too.

Those students could only felt afraid and sit at his seat silently. They didn’t talk after Sungjong shouted at them. They were too speechless to come out their voice.

But their fears didn’t stop until Sungjong and Woohyun leave, because suddenly The Ice Prince that witnessed all of they did to Sungyeol, approached them followed by Hoya.

“You know the rule right? He is the one that I love… He is the person that I cherish the most and right now… you already made him cry. You are lucky that I am not in the mood today to beat anyone up, but… pack your things up and prepare your transfer tomorrow to the remote area. You ing !” said Myungsoo in a scary and threaten tone with a killer cold gaze that could kill anyone that wanted to mess with him.

And after that, he left the suddenly crying students to the class.

“Don’t cry ! You deserve it! You know the rule, but you still want to mess around with him. Now… say goodbye to Seoul,” said Hoya added Myungsoo’s words and started to follow his best friend.

End of flashback                         

 

 

So, even Sungjong, Dongwoo, and Woohyun talked and protect Sungyeol, also they cheered him up from sadness and that action made him happy about that.

But…

Sungyeol smile that he showed to them… it was just a fake one, not the real one that hided in his heart.

The real one that, his heart... body... mind and soul, was a mess.

He felt hurt…

He felt pain…

He was broken heart…

And he also felt regret…

Soundtrack : Hurt by Christina Aigulera

Sungyeol felt empty inside his heart and soul, and the person that can bring his happiness outside and inside his body, soul and your heart was only Kim Myungsoo.

The time that he spent with his friends, Sungyeol only put his fake smile and happy face in him.

When The Choding was alone, he was crying mess…

He really realized that he still love The Ice Prince and missed him so much, and… felt regret about his decision that he said to his ‘not anymore’ Soo-Soo a few days ago.

“I feel lonely without you, Soo… I feel empty without your presence, and… I feel regret about what I said to you back then…” whispered Sungyeol cry his emptiness out.

But…

The hurt felling from his action made Sungyeol had to forget about his love to Myungsoo.

“But… I also feel hurt… What should I do, Soo? What should I do...? Why did you do that with my heart, L? Why…?” sobbed Sungyeol, again.

His heart was hurt so much…

Sometimes Daeyeol heard his brother crying from outside the door of Sungyeols’ bed room, but… when he asked to his beloved brother, Sungyeol didn’t want to tell anything… Sungyeol only cried in his brother chest and said that he was sorry, regret, pain and hurt. Nothing else…

Daeyeol actually knew about what the real happen with his brother from Sungjong. But, he couldn’t do anything. He wanted to ask to Myungsoo, but… when the next day he tried to meet Myungsoo, his appearance was not much different from his brother’s. He looked like a broken heart man that ready to end his life. So that, he thought better to ask Myungsoo, maybe at another time. Right now, he just wanted to accompany his fragile brother to calm him down.

 

 

But, that Sungyeol didn’t know that actually Woohyun noticed pay attention to his crush sadness. He saw it from Sungyeol’s eyes.

“Sungyeollie-ah, uljima… I told you that you are more beautiful when you smile, so… please Yeol smile again… But, you will be smile again, right? I know that, because I will become you my boyfriend, Yeol. So that you won’t feel hurt anymore, because I will always make you happy…” said Woohyun inside his heart.

 

 

And meanwhile in Kim Myungsoo’s side, he also felt that everything he did always wrong.

He felt that he was a very useless person. Myungsoo became more irritable and offending. His score at the school dropped drastically, from the top grade student to the bottom. But, The Ice Prince didn’t care at all. He didn’t care if he will graduate from high school or not… he didn’t care at all.

But the more awful thing about Myungsoo was, he really like to drink wine lately.

His butler always called Hoya whenever his young master got drunk, because when Myungsoo drunk, he really liked to throw anything beside him to the wall and floor.

“Yah, Soo! Hajima… don’t hurt your selves like this… Jinjja,” said Hoya, one day at night when Hoya came to Myungsoo house because his butler called Hoya in a worry tone. His butler really couldn’t handle his young master when he got really drunk.

“Hoe babyyyy~~~ let’s… driiiinkkkkk~~~ hik!” said the drunk Myungsoo to his best friend.

“No L! Stop drinks another one! You already drank enough.”

 “Nooooo~ don’t take my babyyyyy~ give it… hik! My babyyyy… hik!” Myungsoo tried to take the bear can from Hoya.

But Hoya refused to give the can to Myungsoo. “Stop it L! Don’t do this to your selves. Why do you always drink everyday? You will hurt your body.”

“I don’t careeeee~ hik! Just… hik! Give me… hik! My baby… hik!” the clumsy Myungsoo kept tried to take his can.

Myungsoo condition was really awful right now. Many things, that scattered all over the floor. Cans… broken glass… books… even the frame were on the floor. His shirt was half wet from the bear that he accidentally spilled it. His hair was messy although The Kingka never let his hair in mess except when he slept. His face was red from too much drinking and crying. His voice was hoarse and eyes were puffy.

His condition really made Hoya’s heart hurt. Hoya never expected that his best friend could be in this lower state, even when he broke up with Sunggyu he never acted like this. It seemed that his other soul was gone away, leaving him half death.

“Stop it L! Let’s go, I will bring you to your room! Butler Choi, help me!” said Hoya and helped Myungsoo to stand up properly with the helped from his butler.

“Yes, young master Hoya,” then Myungsoo’s butler helped Hoya to bring Myungsoo to his room.

After arrived in Myungsoo’s room that almost every part in his room filled with black and red maroon color, but mostly black, with some of picture of Myungsoo himself and Sungyeol, and also his late sister frame that standing on study table, Hoya put the suffering best friend of him to the bed, gently.

“Yeollll!!! I never betrayed youuuuuu~~~ hik!” yelled Myungsoo in his be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter