Nam Woohyun side story

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the update guys.

Wow... my story is too much drama, hehehe ^^

 

And guys~ finally I made it to be a part of the company that I applied for a months ago.

Yeay!

Thank you for your pray and support, guys ^^

 

“What is wrong with me?”

“What is lacking in me, actually?”

“I am also as rich as Myungsoo and famous too, but why... why not you ever look at me and consider my feeling?”

“I also love you as Myungsoo do to you too... even greater than him, I think.”

“If you give a chance to both of us... I promise you, I will give you happiness... I will cherish you with all my heart, Yeol... I love you. I really do...”

Those words that were always swirling in his mind and he said everyday, sometimes it made Woohyun frustration enough to kill anyone that tried to close to Sungyeol. He loved The Choding so much, but Sungyeol... was never gave him a chance.

He hated it...

He hated his unrequited love, moreover... he lost to the man that he hated all this time.

Kim Myungsoo.

Even from before, he always loses to The Ice Prince.

“I hate it when everybody always chooses everything at you first L and never give me a chance to show to them! Even my family... my own father that proud to you more than me, his own son... the teachers that always prides your grade, even my own grades are not much different than you... my own best friend, Hoya that proud to tag along with you more than me... the coach that choose you to be a captain even though I, the first one joined the basketball club and coach who considered me first... Yoona, the one I love but I knew her first choice was you, even until she died, she kept calling your name... and...” he then threw the pillow to the wall.

“Sungyeol... he is my last hope, but... you also snatch him away from me L! I am the one met him first! I am the one love him first, but why... why he has to love you more than me L? Just why...?”

Then Woohyun’s tears start to fall down from his eyes when suddenly he remembered about all the things that made Woohyun hate his own best friend up until now.

 

Flashback

 

Nam Residence

SRAK!

Mr. Nam Hong Shin didn’t need to look clearly to the grade that appeared on the sheet of paper from his son’s test school. He simply threw it away to his son’s body.

“Do you think that I will proud of you and happy because you gave me that paper? Do you want to show me how smart you are, huh?” said Mr. Nam sarcastically to his youngest son, Nam Woohyun.

Woohyun didn’t say anything, only bowed his head down. His face didn’t look any sad and guilty expression at all, but anger... hatred... and humiliate, toward his own father.

“If you can become like Myungsoo or Boohyun, maybe I will... a little bit... proud, consider you as my son, the heir of Nam Enterprise later. But now... you are far from that!” yelled Mr. Nam.

Woohyun knew that since he was in elementary school, his father never proud of anything he did. His father always compared anything to his best friend, Kim Myungsoo or his older brother, Nam Boohyun, even Mr. Nam once said that he better had Myungsoo as part of Nam family than Woohyun itself.

At first, Woohyun was seeking for help and comfort from his mother, he hoped... but... she couldn’t do anything. She was too afraid at her husband. Mrs. Nam would follow her husband like a dog even Woohyun knew from her eyes that she felt sorry and guilty toward her son because she couldn’t protect Woohyun from her husband anger.

Every night when Woohyun was sleeping, Mrs. Nam would come to her son’s room. She would approach the sleeping man... kissed him and once again, said sorry that she couldn’t protect her own son. “I love you and I am sorry Woohyun-ah, because I can’t be a good mother to you. Please forgive me...”

That’s the words that Woohyun heard every night, because he didn’t sleep at all when his mother said those words. He didn’t hate his mother, but he just disappointed to his mother because his mother couldn’t act like any other mother that would protect her son/daughter from anything that would harmful their child.

So did his brother Boohyun that couldn’t do anything because he was afraid of his father’s angriness. He was afraid that his father would hit him too and disown him from Nam family.

So from that, Woohyun only just accepted the truth that his father was indeed hate him to the fullest.

“But, father... my grades as the same as Myungsoo. You have to look clearly, because the truth is, I am as smart as Myungsoo,” said Woohyun, tried again for the nth times, to convince his father that his son also a smart guy like Myungsoo.

Hearing the words from his son, made Mr. Nam looked at him with a disgusting face. “I know who you are Kid. You are just a nasty playboy that always seduces every students and teacher at your school, and maybe you get your grades because you seduce your own teacher. Huh! You are very disgusting!”

Woohyun immediately widened his eyes. He didn’t believe at all that his own father was accusing him seduced his own teacher. Yes... he is a grease man that always acted cheesy toward girls or boys at school, sometimes teacher, but... it just some joke and he didn’t think to seduce any of them, also, not the slightest in his mind that he would take advantages of his greasiness and famousness.

“Father! How could you accuse me to something that I didn’t do? I am your son, for God sake! Your own son!” Woohyun then yelled back to his father.

“What did you say? How could you yell to your father?”

SLAP

Then Mr. Nam hit Woohyun’s right to his cheek and became red immediately. Mrs. Nam... she just silently cried... so did Boohyun that just stood in the corner of the living room, looked with the guilt because he couldn’t do anything to safe and protect his own brother.

“I am sorry, dongsaeng-ah... I couldn’t protect you. I am such a coward brother to you. I am sorry, Woohyun-ah...”

“You ungrateful son! I should disown you a long time ago and made Boohyun the only heir of Nam Enterprises!” Mr. Nam then shouted at Woohyun without feeling guilty at all.

“Why father... why? Why are you acting like this toward me, your own son... your own blood? If you hate me, you should put me to the orphan. I rather become orphaned than hated by my own father, although I respect you, father.”

And after that, without waiting for a reply from his father, Woohyun immediately went out from his hell house to Hoya’s house. He just wanted to calm down his heart.

He was hurt so much... he was broken... and he cried on the way to Hoya’s house.

 

Kim Yoona’s house

Middle School

“Why Yoona-ah... just why you do this to yourselves? Why did you hurt yourselves like this?” Woohyun tried to speak even he chocked to his own tears and saliva.

After the school ended, he immediately run out from Infinite Junior High School to his other best friend... the girl that he fell in love for the first time... to Kim Yoona’s house.

He cried immediately after he entered to Yoona’s room and saw the pale but still looked beautiful girl on the bed.

Woohyun knew from her mother that Yoona had been cut his own wrist and refused to go to the hospital, so that the doctor from the hospital himself that treated the wound and give her blood infuse at her house. Woohyun was aware that Yoona did the cutting thing because she was broken heart.

Kim Yoona, a beautiful girl that at the same class as Woohyun was falling in love to Woohyun’s best friend, Kim Myungsoo, the first time Woohyun introduced The Ice Prince to Yoona. Many ways she tried to captivate the handsome man, from made him lunch... waiting at the school gate until Myungsoo came... immediately run straight after Myungsoo’s class after the school was end so that she could go home with the man she love... even she also tried to go to Myungsoo house, even she fail because Woohyun was warning her that Myungsoo would angry if someone followed him to his house.

But her action somehow ignored by Kim Myungsoo, even thought Yoona knew that Myungsoo is a gay, but she didn’t care and kept showing her love to The Ice Prince, and it made Woohyun angry and felt really jealous.

“Why him, Yoona-ah... why didn’t you consider about my feeling toward you? I love you too,” that was the words that Woohyun once said to Yoona when she wanted to ask the opinion from her best friend about confessing her love to Myungsoo, but of course... Yoona turned Woohyun’s feeling down, like Myungsoo that turned Yoona’s feeling down later into pieces with a cold attitude and showed his poker face.

“Sorry, but I hate it when someone follows me around like a dog, and also... I am a gay and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter