I hate you Father!

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so... so... sorry my beautiful readers for my late update.

You know, my new job is tiring me out, but really... I don't want to make my readers upset, so that this is the update for you and I promise, the next chapter will be another update and I will post it in two days from today (I already wrote it actually, but needed time to re-check again for any mistakes in grammar).

Once again, my deep apologies to you (deep bow)...

For the nth times, he faced again another morning, but today… The almighty Kim Myungsoo felt really… really happy to meet the day because finally, he could be together again with his other half, Lee Sungyeol… his princess… his choding… his love.

Kim Myungsoo really tired and didn’t want again to face another quarrel or worse, separation between his self and Lee Sungyeol.

He was afraid that he couldn’t stand anymore if those terrible things happened again.

So, to avoid that problem was happening again, The Ice Prince would do anything to make his princess happy.

And today, he had the very passionate spirit in him and even thought he just met his boyfriend yesterday, but Myungsoo already missed him like crazy this morning. He really wanted to meet Lee Sungyeol soon.

He wanted to embrace him… kiss him... and show him how much he love that cute and pretty guy. He was very impatient to meet his lover again.

“Yeollie-ah... I miss you so much...” Kim Myungsoo mumbled his voice into his pillow while blushing like a little boy that got kisses from the person he like.

“Oh God! I am such like a girl that so much in love!” he then screamed a little while ruffling his bird nest hair that became messier.

Immediately he got up from his king bed size and threw away his black soft duvet and went to the bathroom to prepare himself to go to the school.

Most of the color and furniture inside Kim Myungsoo’s room was paint in black, but there was some that colored in red maroon. His room was pretty big and bright because there was some big window in his room, but not too much things inside the big room.

There was just one comfy king bed size, one black big sofa and wooden table in front of the sofa, a very big wardrobe with so much plaid shirt inside it. A big glass cabinet that to keep his precious cameras and a lot of pictures of him and Lee Sungyeol, his late sister and mother but mostly Lee Sungyeol, study table with laptop, computer with a big flat screen, printer machine, and books, and then the last one was the dressing table with a big mirror and some make up stuff.

But the most fascinated one was the picture of the smiling Lee Sungyeol that put inside the quite big frame that hung on the wall above his bed. The picture was very beautiful. Sungyeol beautiful gummy smile was really showing the beautiful side of him, and that smile was Myungsoo adored so much. Sungyeol also looked like a princess in there, for dressing in a white little over sized sweater that exposed Sungyeol’s pale neck and collarbone with one pretty butterfly that accidentally perched on his soft long black hair.

Myungsoo really liked to see his boyfriend’s picture for hours and smile to himself until he got sleepy and ready for bed.

 

Then after fifteen minutes of cleaning and preparing himself, Myungsoo was ready to go to school but before that, he had to have some breakfast first that his mother already prepared for him.

Actually, Myungsoo didn’t like to eat whether breakfast or dinner at home, but to appreciate his mother’s hard worked for preparing his breakfast, he brought it to his school. It was because he didn’t like being at home, especially if he had to meet his father.

But today, he had to do the breakfast thing because he was too lazy to face his father’s angriness for skipping breakfast, not because he was afraid of his father, but it was because he felt there was no point to argue to his father.

Kim Myungsoo loved his family, yes he did, but only to his late sister and his mother. Myungsoo was not too close to his father, so that he didn’t really speak or communicate well to his father.

Sometimes he would argue with Mr. Kim if Myungsoo didn’t want to follow whatever his father said and ended with Myungsoo walked out from his father that made Mr. Kim really angry to his rabble son of him.

But Myungsoo didn’t care if Mr. Kim angry or upset to him. The Ice Prince hate him... yes, he hate his father bossiness and coldness toward his family. He was too concerned to his business and always thinking how to make Kim Enterprises became the number one, rather than to think of how to give much love to his family. Mr. Kim also was never being at home and always went to abroad for some business and left his family for weeks or months.

Myungsoo also hate and sick of his father because Mr. Kim always said that Kim Myungsoo was the only and heir of Kim family, so that he had to keep the good image of Kim family.

Mr. Kim Bum didn’t like if his family tagged along with people from lower class.

 

Kim family was really rich compared to other family that had a same business as Kim Enterprises. His house was indeed very big and luxury, beautiful if people looked from the outside. Not only the three of them that lived in there, but also Myungsoo’s trust butler, Mr. Choi and another maids and guards that worked in Kim’s family, sometimes also his lovely cousin Park Nara came and slept over to his house to accompany her aunty and Myungsoo, because after the death of Kim Jaejin, Mrs. Kim and Myungsoo became very lonely inside Kim house. So that, Park Nara came to the house as did Hoya and Woohyun, but after the big quarrel, Woohyun never went to Myungsoo house again.

Just like his cousin and his bestfriend, Mrs. Kim also knew about his son uality and his relationship with the guy named Lee Sungyeol and she accepted whoever the person that made his son happy. She also knew that the guy named Kim Sunggyu was his son’s ex boyfriend and the story behind them.

Like mother like son, Mrs. Kim also hated Kim Sunggyu that wanted to date his son just only because he was a damn rich and famous. Mrs. Kim knew everything about his son especially when Myungsoo was depress because his boyfriend broke up with him. If it was not because of Hoya, maybe her son would never be able to survive over his broken heart.

Mrs. Kim Yejin was really aware that her son so much in love with that Lee Sungyeol guy until the big picture of him was hanging on the wall inside Myungsoo’s room. Mrs. Kim once looked his picture and she became fascinated to the beautiful boy inside the frame.

“No wonder that my son is crazy in love with him. He is so beautiful and innocent, that almost look like a girl seen from anywhere else,” said Mrs. Kim when she saw the picture.

Mrs. Kim once said to his son, that Myungsoo was really good and right for choosing the beautiful guy like Lee Sungyeol and Myungsoo was really thankful to his mother for blessing his relationship with Lee Sungyeol.

Myungsoo also knew if his sister was still alive until now, maybe she also would blessing his relationship with Lee Sungyeol, because his sister Kim Jaejin always supported everything his brother did.

Not like his mother that really aware of the condition of Myungsoo and inside the house, but his father didn’t know anything or didn’t want to know about the condition inside Kim family. But Myungsoo didn’t care whether his father would accept his relationship or not, because for Myungsoo... it was his life and nobody couldn’t change it.

Even though, actually... Mr. Kim knew one thing about his son condition that Myungsoo was a gay, but Mr. Kim didn’t care at all because as long as Kim Enterprises could stand forever became a number one automotive spare parts industry and had many business partner from another automotive companies, he didn’t mind if his only son would marry to a guy also.

Kim family lineage could continue by adopting a newborn baby from the orphanage, but of course, from Mr. Kim it would be in one condition.

His son could only marry to a person that from the same status.

 

When Myungsoo arrived at the dining table, he immediately greeted only... to his mather.

“Good morning mom,” then he showed his little smile to Mrs. Kim.

He then glanced to his father and thought that it was rare for his father that he was still at home for three days straight, because usually his father only came home for three hours at the most and then he went away again to attend some business for weeks.

Like Myungsoo was care, because he didn’t care at all whether his father would come back home or not...

Death or live...

Sick or health...

He didn’t care at all.

“Good morning son,” Mrs. Kim also greeted his only son that she love so much and smiled to him. “Take a seat Myung, I already made your favorite food for breakfast today.”

Then Mrs. Kim immediately placed the plate in front of her son.

“Oh! Omurice!” after he looked up to his breakfast, Myungsoo then looked up to his mother, “Mom, thank you very much. I love you,” he then smiled sincerely.

“I love you too son,” Mrs. Kim then ruffled his son hair and smiled back to him.

Myungsoo then started to eat his breakfast happily and not the slightest he was care that his father was at the dinner table.

Mr. Kim saw the whole action between his wife and his son, and became really irritated. “Where is your manner kid?” said Mr. Kim and looked cynically to Myungsoo that immediately stopped eating.

But Myungsoo didn’t care and didn’t try to answer his father’s question. He kept looking to his father’s face as if challenging his father.

Mr. Kim became irritated toward his son behavior because didn’t have a manner at all, “I said where is your manner!?” he then hit the table that made the plate in front of him felt down from the table.

Mrs. Kim that saw his husband anger immediately touched his husband arm, tried to calm his husband. “Myungsoo-ah... please answers your father question. Don’t make this things hard,” said Mrs. Kim to his son with a pleading look.

Myungsoo who saw his mother’s action became upset because once again his mother too afraid of her husband.

“Please...”

But seeing the pleading looked o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter