His… boyfriend…

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update for my patient's reader.

But, I am sorry once again, ne? Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, maybe... just maybe, I won't update this story until Monday.

But, don't worry, I promise I will update soon.

Oh! Readers, don't worry ne? This story is not going to be an angst story. Ok? ^^

 

 

After the big quarreled he had with Myungsoo, Woohyun then decided to change his seat with other student that sat not too far away from his crush, Lee Sungyeol.

At first Sungyeol felt weird when he saw Woohyun moved his seat from the front to the back seat, so that he immediately asked Woohyun, “Why do you suddenly exchange your seat hyung?”

“No reason Yeol,” said Woohyun with a smiled that showed in his face.

“It’s not the answer, hyung. You and your buddies always stick close together at the front seat near the door, so… why did you want to move to the back seat so suddenly? Tell me hyung~” pleaded Sungyeol with a childish voice and did some aegyo that made Woohyun only chuckled seeing his beloved crush attitude.

“I just want to get closer with you, maybe… I feel boring sit at the front and want to have a new atmosphere. You know Yeol, in the back seat I can see some girls clearly~” said Woohyun and once again threw some hearts to the girls around him.

Seeing Woohyun doing some aegyo to the girls in the class, made Sungyeol want to puke, “Oh Gosh! You are so cheesy. It’s so disgusting!” said Sungyeol.

“But you like it~~~” then, he threw a heart to Sungyeol.

“Yah! Don’t do that!” said The Choding upset and made his move to away from The Cheesy Guy.

Seeing Sungyeol attitude made Woohyun laughed and kept threw his heart to Sungyeol until Kim Songsaenim came to the class.

 

 

“AAAAKKHHHHH!!! YOU!!!” Kim Myungsoo shouted his anger in the rooftop alone. He run away to the rooftop after school ended. “NAM WOOHYUN, YOU!! I SWEAR I WILL TORTURE YOU TILL DEATH!” threatened The Ice Prince.

He panted hard, and tired from being running to the rooftop and shouting his voice out. Myungsoo was really angry... to his best friend from ages… to the person he trusted… to the person he cherished… to the person he loved… to the person that he considered as his own brother…

The Ice Prince felt betrayed… stabbed from behind. He didn’t think that his best friend want to snatch his boyfriend, his Sungyeol from him and destroyed his relationship.

The thing that Myungsoo wanted to do right now was kidnapped the traitor, brought him to the torturing place and tortured him till he beg for mercy, but of course… The Ice Prince would be ignored him until Myungsoo satisfied with the torturing thing.

“I swear Nam, you will be regret from being born into this world. He is mine, Nam! Lee Sungyeol is mine and you… will be regretting it for messing around with me… with our relationship. Prepare for your torturing and your removal to the remote area!” said Myungsoo with a lower voice, somehow felt icy, evil and ready to kill.

And suddenly, “Myungie…” a boy voice called him from behind.

Hearing someone from behind his back, L immediately turned his body around, “Oh, You!” and after seeing the person that he really want to avoid, made Myungsoo only respond his words coldly and started to walk away from him, his ex boyfriend, Kim Sunggyu.

But Sunggyu quickly grabbed Myungsoo arm tightly, “Wait Myung! Please, just listen to me for a second,” he said with pleaded tone.

“Let me go! I don’t want to hear any of your words,” said Myungsoo coldly with no interest at all.

“No, Myung! Just listen to me, will you?” Sunggyu pleaded again and showed his sad expression in his face, maybe… fake sad expression. “I am not going to let him go. I have to make him believe that I already changed to a good guy and want to be friend with him,” said Sunggyu in his mind.

“Sorry! I am not in the mood today, so… let me go!” again The Kingka refused to hear Sunggyu words and tried to let the gripped away.

“Jebal Myung~ just this once.”

“Let me go!”

“Shiro!” said Sunggyu, higher his voice.

“I will let you speak.”

Hearing his ex boyfriend words made Sunggyu’s corner lips slightly up.

“Promise you are not going to run away?” said Sunggyu in his cute voice that make Myungsoo wanted to puke.

“Fine! What do you want hyung?”

Sunggyu the let his gripped away from Myungsoo’s arm. “I am sorry Myung. I came here to you, just to say I am sorry. Many times I try to approach you just to say sorry, but… I am just too cowards. I don’t have enough braveness to approach you, because… my mistakes were too big to you Myung,” said Sunggyu.

Myungsoo then looked really annoyed after hearing his words, “Is that only what you want to say to me, Kim Sunggyu?”

“Yes, Myung. That’s all and I am sorry.”

“It’s useless, you know. You already break my heart when I wanted to get more serious into our relationship back then, but… the hurtful one was, when I knew that you only dated me just because of my popularity. You hoped I would treat you like a queen with many luxurious and exclusive things from me and when you got nothing from me, you left me for another guy! I was hurt back then, because it was my ing first relationship and I hoped more from you, but… I got nothing beside of humiliation,” explained Myungsoo with a hatred look and icy voice.

“I am sorry Myung. I was immature back then and I realized that I had already lose my precious one and I felt regret it so much.”

“It’s your problem, not me and if you want to get me back to become your boyfriend again, I am sorry to you but I don’t want to. I have a boyfriend that I love and cherish the most and I am sure you know who he is. But even thought I don’t have a lover, I am still not going to come back to you,” said The Ice Prince.

“I don’t want to make you love me again Myung. No Myung. I just… I hope we can be friend. Even we already ended our relationship, it didn’t mean that we cannot be friend, right? I want to be friend with you, Nam Woohyun and Lee Howon. You already move on and I am sure that I will move on soon, even I still love you until now,” Sunggyu then took a deep breath.

“That’s all I wanted to say Myung. I am sorry again for disturbing you right now. I am leaving now. Bye Myung~” with her last words to Myungsoo, he then left him alone on the rooftop.

Myungsoo really couldn’t believe his ear after he heard Kim Sunggyu’s words. He only shook his head and watched his ex boyfriend left him.

Myungsoo indeed really hate him, yes… he couldn’t forget what Sunggyu did it to him back then. “Friend?” he murmured. “Ah~ I should talk to Hoya about this thing. Somehow I didn’t feel trust his words at all. Bad guy… is hardly change, you know,” and then Myungsoo immediately left the rooftop to meet his only best friend.

 

 

“Are you sure I may go in there?” asked Sungyeol not feel confidence at all, in front of the gate of the big house that many luxury cars park at the yard. The sky above them was already dark.

“It’s okay. Take it easy hyung. My cousin said that I can bring friends here, to his birthday. Believe me hyung. We will not going to run out of food, if I just add one person,” said Sungjong to the scare hyung.

“It supposed to three persons, but… where the hell are Dongwoo and Lea?” asked Sungyeol upset because when Sungjong pick him up, he hoped seeing his another best friend, but he only saw his dongsaeng, Sungjong.

Hearing his best friend name, made Sungjong feeling upset. “Ugh! Don’t say that name to me! They just a pabo couple that decided to go to the amusement park together and ditched us together.”

“Amusement Park! Yah! Lee Sungjong, ditch this party and follow them to amusement park. I want to go there too~” said the excited choding after hearing his favorite place.

“No hyung! I promise my cousin to go to his party and here we come, to birthday party not to the amusement park.”

“But it’s amusement park, Jong!”

“Still no!”

“But…”

“Don’t nag! Come in!” and then, Sungjong immediately dragged the sulking choding to the big house.

And when Sungyeol came inside Sungjong cousin’s house, he immediately stared in amazement. His sulkiness was long gone. “This house was very big!” said Sungyeol happy like a little child that came to the birthday party.

Many people came to Sungjong’s cousin birthday party but it seemed that no one Sungyeol know. “It seems they are all from the upper class. Oh God! I think I felt wrong being in here. I just ditched this party and followed Dongwoo hyung and Lea to the amusement park~” said Sungyeol in his mind. He then sighed and could only follow Sungjong everywhere he went.

“Jongie-ah. Who is your cousin? Is he the child of minister or something important in this country? I never know that you have a rich cousin like this. His house is so big, you know,” said Sungyeol to his best friend still felt amaze with the house.

Sungjong then chuckled seeing the choding act, “He is the son from my mother’s sister. He is two years older than me. My aunt has a husband who owns a big mobile phone company. His husband is a business man. But you know, I am not as rich as my cousin…”

Before Sungjong could finish his words, someone suddenly called him from behind. “Sungjongie…”

Sungyeol and Sungjong turned his body around at the same time to the person who was calling Sungjong.

“Sungjong-ah!”

“Hi, my beloved cousin of mine!” said Sungjong happy and immediately kissed his cheek. His cousin also kissed Sungjong back in his pink cheek. “Happy birthday man! Wow, it’s so crowded in here. Oh, I almost forget, here is my gift to you,” said Sungjong again and gave the gift he brought his cousin.

“Gomawo my beautiful cousin,” he then smiled to Sungjong. “Oh, you can put your gift at the table over there,” he then pointed a big table with a lot of birthday gift above.

“Oh, okay then. I will put our gifts at that table. And by the way hyung, where are my beloved aunt and uncle? I want to meet them.”

“I think they are around in here. But, I don’t see them yet…” he said while looking around to see his parents.

“It’s okay hyung, I will find it. Oh, by the way… Joon hyung, this is my best friend, Lee Sungyeol. And… Sungyeol hyung-ah, this is my handsome cousin, Lee Joon. So… please talk to each other and suit yourself. I want to find my uncle and aunt,” said Sungjong and suddenly winked his big eyes to Sungyeol and left him with his cousin.

“Oh, your name is Lee Sungyeol, right? So, nice to meet you,” Lee Joon then shook hand with Sungyeol hand.

“Nice to meet you too, Joon-ssi,” smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter