The insecurity of Lee Sungyeol

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is another update for my patience reader...

Thank you for always supporting my story and still waiting for the udpate.

Thank you so much my beautiful reader ^^

 

“Good morning Soo-Soo~” said Sungyeol with a cheerfull voice in front of his family front door.

It was still seven o’clock in the morning, but Myungsoo already arrived at Sungyeol’s house. He didn’t mind it. He just wanted to meet Lee Sungyeol and seeing the bright beautiful gummy smile of his boyfriend, made Myungsoo immediately forget about his problem at home at all. He then smiled back to his lovely boyfriend of him.

“Good morning my beautiful princess,” said Myungsoo while his boyfriend chubby cheek and kissing his pouty lips.

And that action really made The Choding blushed like a red... a really red tomato. “Yah, Soo-Soo~” said the shy Sungyeol in an almost whispering tone. “Don’t do that. What if my appa see you kissed me?” then Sungyeol pouted cutely.

“Aigoo~ my princess is so shy right now,” The Ice Prince then teased his blushing boyfriend.

“Yah!” the teasing words made Sungyeol blushed really hard.

“Wae? Why are you still shy when I kissed you, Yeollie?” asked Myungsoo while pinching Sungyeol’s chubby cheek.

Sungyeol then lowered his head, “I am still shy, Soo-ah... You made my heart beat faster everytime you touch me,” said Sungyeol in a mumbling tone.

“Really?” asked Myungsoo feeling amused at his boyfriend cuteness.

Sungyeol then nodded his head in respond of his handsome boyfriend words. “Nde Soo-Soo.”

Myungsoo then chuckled and immediately hugged his boyfriend and rocked both of their body to the right and to the left, “But Yeollie... You have to get used in yourselves Yeol. You know, because maybe I will kiss you every day I meet you,” said Myungsoo while caressing his boyfriend’s back lovingly.

Hearing those words made Sungyeol’s cheek colored in rosy color, “Andwe, Soo-ah...” then he started to push his boyfriend’s body, but being the stubborn and claimed Lee Sungyeol as his property, Myungsoo didn’t want to let him parted with Lee Sungyeol’s warm body.

Myungsoo was more tightened his hugged to his boyfriend’s slender waist, “Don’t you dare to push me Yeol,” and then he kissed Sungyeol’s neck gently.

Really, this sweet action from Myungsoo made Sungyeol became shyer and blushed really hard. “Soo-ah...”

“You know Yeol, if you still shy of my action, so... what if I do more than a kiss to you later? Are you going to pass out before I ravish your body? Hmmm?” Myungsoo then said those words into a husky and lustfull voice right beside Sungyeol’s right ear.

The Ice Prince words then made Sungyeol blushed really hard then he widened his eye. “YAH!” and with all of his strength, Sungyeol then pushed his boyfriend body and hit his arm not too hard.

Seeing the blushing innocent boyfriend of him made Myungsoo laughed really hard. He was so happy that he could tease his innocent boy in front of him.

“Hajima, Soo-ah~”

“HAHAHAHAHA~ You are really cute Yeollie-ah... too darn cute, jinjja,” said Myungsoo still laughed to his boyfriend cuteness.

“Such a ert,” mumbled Sungyeol while pouting to his boyfriend.

Then Myungsoo hugged again the sulking choding of him, “But you love this ert so much right~?”

“Ani...” Sungyeol said between the hugged. Like his boyfriend, Sungyeol wanted to tease The Ice Prince back.

Without releasing the hug but still gave the space so that Myungsoo could see the beautiful yet innocent face of his boyfriend, Myungsoo then spook to Sungyeol, “Don’t you dare Yeol.”

Sungyeol then smirked playfully then crossed his arms in front of his chest, “Wae?”

“You love me.”

“Ani.”

“Yeol...”

“Soo-Soo...”

Seeing the sulkiness of his boyfriend, made Sungyeol giggled cutely because he successfully made The Ice Prince upset. Then Sungyeol immediately hugged again his sulky boyfriend, “I am kidding, Soo-ah. You know that I love you right?”

“Don’t you dare to say those words to me again Yeol. I might have a heart attack you know,” said Myungsoo felt relieve because his dear Yeol just kidding to him.

Myungsoo had had enough and didn’t want to hear any ‘hate or don’t love you’ again from Sungyeol’s mouth. He was afraid that he couldn’t stand anymore if Sungyeol left him again from his side. “I don’t want you to hate or leave me again Yeol. I am afraid I will go crazy if you did that again like the last time you left me. I love you so much sometimes it hurt when I knew you choose Woohyun more than me,” said Myungsoo and tightened his hugged to his boyfriend.

Hearing those sad words made Sungyeol felt guilty and he immediately buried his face to the crook of the handsome man’s neck. “I am sorry Soo-ah... I was just joking to you and I didn’t mean it. I am sorry...” his voice a little bit shaking because of guiltiness and his tears ready to fall down at anytime.

“I know... Uljima ne? I don’t want to see you cry because it is hurt my heart Yeol, but promise me that you won’t leave me again, okay?” to prevent his boyfriend crying, Myungsoo then Sungyeol’s soft hair gently.

“I won’t and I promise Soo,” said Sungyeol in a mumbling voice.

“I believe you princess, because Yeol... you are mine and nobody can snatch you away from me and you have to stand by me forever, arraso?” somehow Myungsoo possessiveness showed when it came to the certain choding that he love so ing much until he could kill anyone who want to destroy his relationship or hurt his princess.

Anyone who saw or felt the possessiveness of Kim Myungsoo maybe felt a little bit scare and uncomfortable, so that... no wonder if Kim Sunggyu didn’t like Myungsoo restraint and choose to leave The Ice Prince, but not with Sungyeol.

The Choding was very sincere love Kim Myungsoo, so that whatever Myungsoo done to Sungyeol, he didn’t consider it as something annoying. Sungyeol knew that deep inside the cold hearted, cruel and possessiveness of The Ice prince, he had a soft heart if it was related with the closest one. It was true that he didn’t like stranger, but he could turn into the dorky, loving and kind man if he was surrounded by the person he love.

So that to prevent Myungsoo became worry, Sungyeol then lose the gripped for a moment then kissed the thin lips of his boyfriend, “Arraso my prince. I am yours anyway and I will be yours forever,” he then smiled to his boyfriend.

Hearing those words made Myungsoo happy more than anything and he kissed back Sungyeol’s pouty lips.

“But Soo...” said Sungyeol suddenly and his smiling face changed into the sad one.

“Hey princess, what’s wrong?” seeing those sad face from his princess made Myungsoo felt worry, so that he immediately cooed his boyfriend while his chubby cheek lovingly.

“I am afraid...  that, you are the one who feel bored with me and leave me when you find somebody else that more attractive than me in your eyes.”

“What are you talking about Yeol?” Myungsoo started to know where did his boyfriend’s words lead to and he dislike it.

“I don’t know Soo-ah... you know that there’s nothing special in me that could make you stay with me forever. You are handsome, smart, charming and more than enough to make anyone fall for you, but me...” said Sungyeol quietly feeling defeated.

“Sungyeol... I don’t like this conversation, really.”

“But, it is true, Soo-ah...” like a deaf people, Sungyeol ignored the already started to upset Myungsoo words.

“Sungyeol. Just stop it! What the heck are you saying right now, jinjja?” said Myungsoo harshly.

“I am boring, ugly, poor, stupid and uninteresting at all and I am sure you will grow tired of me someday, right?”

“Lee Sungyeol! Just shut up, will you?” The Ice Prince then glared at Sungyeol feeling upset of his boyfriend’s words. “When did you start thinking about yourselves this way? When did you start to look at yourselves as if you are nothing?”

Seeing Myungsoo glare, it made Sungyeol felt a little bit afraid, and then he put his head down, “Soo...” he whispered calling his boyfriend’s name.

Myungsoo then sighed because he didn’t want to make his lover afraid of him or worse, crying. He couldn’t stand it. “Listen Yeol... my princess... I have already told you a million times that I am the first one that felt in love with you and asked you to become my Chizumi. Did you remember that, Yeol?”

Sungyeol only nodded his head in respond of The Ice prince’s words.

“I like, no, love everything about you, and I think you are a great and have a big heart, honest, wonderful and beautiful. You have the pretty gummy smile of yours that make my heart warm every time I see your smile and your charming and sparkling eyes that always hypnotize me, Yeol,” Myungsoo then back to hug his already crying Lee Sungyeol.

“Soo-Soo...” said Sungyeol while sobbing quietly, to his boyfriend embrace.

“Uljima Sungyeol... I am sorry that I was raising my voice just now. It was because I didn’t want you to look low at yourselves. You have to be more confidence about yourselves, Yeol. I love you and I will never let you go. I promise Yeol,” Myungsoo then wiped the tears that felt from Sungyeol’s big eyes and kissed the tears away.

“Mianhe...” said the sobbing Sungyeol.

“I love you, okay? So, don’t say those words again, arraso?”

“Mmmm...” nodded Sungyeol. “I love you Soo-ah. I really love you and I want to be with you, not just only for right now, but in the future too.”

“I know and I want to be with you too, and you know Yeol, when the time is come... I will marry you,” Myungsoo said with a sincere words and gaze.

Hearing those words made Sungyeol was really surprise. He didn’t expect that Myungsoo would think about marriage think with him. Sungyeol realized that he was not coming from rich family and famous as Myungsoo family. So that... he never expects too much from The Ice Prince.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter