Finally...

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sorry my beloved reader-nim that it had been five days I didn't update this story, because I got a job interview and I hope they will accept me.

Could you guys pray for me, if you don't mind?

Thank you ne... ^^

Sunggyu then immediately went away from the basket ball field. He felt really sick, seeing the lovey dovey of Sungyeol and Myungsoo in front of him. He really couldn’t accept that… and right now, his pride already crashed into pieces by Myungsoo, the man he loved.

He wanted to take revenge to Myungsoo but especially to Sungyeol, that already snatched his prince away from him.

And to start his other plan, he needed the help from Woohyun, the man that wanted to shatter the ice prince live into pieces, so did Sunggyu that wanted to destroy Sungyeol until the would sorry being born in this world.

 

Meanwhile at the already back couple Lee Sungyeol and Kim Myungsoo, they were still hugging to each other for about ten minutes right now. They were really didn’t want to let go of each other, still wanted to embrace and felt the warmth of their body.

They really… really missed each other so much, more over Sungyeol, that kept snuggling… kept seeking for comfort to his boyfriend’s body. The choding then swore to himself, that no matter what happen, he would trust and listen to him first if something happened with their relationship. Because being separated from his ice prince, that mean was the same as losing his own body… soul and life. Sungyeol couldn’t handle that.

So did Myungsoo, that almost went crazy everyday in his life.

“Yeollie-ah…” suddenly Myungsoo called the still snuggling but act really cute boyfriend of him between their hugged.

“Hmm…” mumbled Sungyeol while tightened the hug.

“How long do you want to keep hugging me?” the ice prince then asked Sungyeol and kept his choding back gently.

Myungsoo then could feel the chouding pouted right now, “Do you already felt boring and tiring to hug me, Soo-Soo?” Sungyeol voice mumbling covered in Myungsoo’s basket ball uniform, but sound liked he was sulking.

Hearing the sulking voice, made Myungsoo chuckled, “Aniyo. I never feel boring or tiring to hug you Yeol. If I can chose, I want to hug you forever… cuddle with you… and…” he hung his own words.

Felt that his boyfriend didn’t continue his words, made Sungyeol curious, “And… what Soo?” asked the choding.

“And…”

“And…”

The ice prince then smirked in ert gesture, “Ravish your body, right there… right now…” said Myungsoo.

Hearing the erted words come from his boyfriend, made the innocent choding blushed really hard. He couldn’t say any words except yelling to his boyfriend. “YAH! ERT!” while pushing Myungsoo’s body and hit his well build chest quite hard.

“Hahahahaha~” Myungsoo could only laughed seeing the blushing face of his boyfriend, but immediately he hugged him again to prevent his choding angry again.

“Mianhe… mianhe…” the ice prince then apologized but still laugh quite loud.

“Soo-Soo… you are so mean…” accept the hugging and snuggled once again, the choding then made a pout face again.

“Sorry, ne? You are just too darn cute, jinjja. The cutest person in the world that I ever seen…” said Myungsoo with some cheesy words but somehow can make Sungyeol grinned and snuggle even more.

“So cheesy…” said Sungyeol but didn’t less his smile.

“Just for you~”

“Yah~”

And Myungsoo could only laughed seeing his baby choding act like a baby… too cute and irresistible to be ignored. It made the ice prince was more… and more falling in love deeper to the choding, and he promise to himself that he never ever wanted to let him go… made him cry… and hurt no matter what happen.

“Yeol…” the ice prince celled his boyfriend again.

“Hmmm…” mumbled Sungyeol, still enjoyed feel Myungsoo’s warmth.

“How long do you want to keep hugging me?”

“Yah Soo… Why did you ask that again to me?” Sungyeol felt a little bit upset because Myungsoo asked the same question again and he started to think that his boyfriend indeed already felt boring with Sungyeol. He then hit his Myungsoo back lightly while still hugging his body.

“Tell me the truth! Did you already feel boring with me? Don’t joke around, jebal~” now, his voice started to trembling.

“No Sungyeol. No… I never ever feel boring to you,” said Myungsoo convenience the choding, so that he won’t cry because it made Myungsoo heart ache hearing and seeing his baby crying, while rocking back and forth slowly both of his body.

“And then why? Why did you ask that question again?” Sungyeol voice almost whispered, but somehow Myungsoo could hear that.

Myungsoo then chuckled at first, “Yeol...”

“What?”

“I just want to ask, that…” Myungsoo cut his own words.

“That… What?”

“That… Don’t you feel that my body stinks right now? Because I can smell it you know,” said Myungsoo and immediately kept his mouth shut to prevent his laughing was heard by Sungyeol.

“Such a baby… He really can’t smell my own sweet, but it proves that he really… really miss me so much until he didn’t want to let go of my body. Kekekeke~ my baby~”

Realized he indeed hugged Myungsoo when he was playing basket ball and had the sweet all over his body, slowly… Sungyeol then let go off of Myungsoo’s body… and immediately smell the ice prince’s body.

Sungyeol face then changed right after… scrunched his cute nose, “Ugh! Oh my God! You stink, Soo!” immediately the choding pressed his cute nose with his hand.

“Why on earth I didn’t ever realize that you stink, jinjja?” asked Sungyeol didn’t believe his own state, kept close his nose.

“Because you miss me so much, until you didn’t want to let go of me although just for a second. Oh Yeol… how cute are you, my princess…” then finally Myungsoo couldn’t control his laughed at all seeing the clueless face from his baby.

“Yah! Don’t tease me, Soo-ah… You are so mean…” Sungyeol then crossed his long arms to his chest and made a cute pout that the ice wanted to kiss the pout away.

Still laughed, Myungsoo manage to say some words to his sulking boyfriend. “Araso… Mianhe, Yeol. I will clean up my body quickly and change this clothe, and after that I will take you home. Okay princess?” said Myungsoo and Sungyeol’s soft hair lovingly and gently.

Sungyeol then nodded his head, “Okay Soo…”

“Don’t go anywhere, okay? I won’t take it too long,” and after that Myungsoo run to the changing room to clean up his body quickly, so that his princess won’t wait too long outside the changing room.

After Myungsoo went inside the changing room, Sungyeol then waited his boyfriend on the chair beside the basket ball changing, patiently.

He was very happy right now and felt really thank you to Park Nara, because she really wanted to brave herself to come met the angry… hurt… and upset Lee Sungyeol, just to explain the misunderstanding between Sungyeol, Myungsoo and herself.

And after ten minutes, then Myungsoo finally already cleaned his body up and managed to went outside from the changing room, but suddenly he was greeted by the smiling… giggling… and grinning his choding boyfriend, all alone.

Myungsoo bet to himself that his boyfriend definitely didn’t know that Myungsoo was already standing beside him. He was too busy with himself and it made Sungyeol indeed look like a little kid.

Too darn cute…

“What are you smiling for, princess?” without warning, Myungsoo then said to the dreaming Sungyeol and immediately made him startled.

“Woah!” yelled Sungyeol… turned to look for the saying man with opened his already wide eyes until it bulged out and showed a very shocking face.

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Hajima~ you already made my life decrease by ten years, jinjja…” Sungyeol then said dramatically to the voice that belong to the one and only ice prince in this school while rubbed his chest to calm his thumping very fast heart.

Myungsoo immediately laughed seeing his boyfriend action. “Such a drama boy… Your life can’t decrease by ten years because of that, you know.”

“But you made me scare, right now… Soo-ah…” said Sungyeol while pouted to his boyfriend.

“Said the one that smiling… giggling… and grinning like a mental kid, silly boy…” stopped his laughing, but still manage to chuckle to his princess.

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Do you want to die! Aish!!!” Sungyeol immediately hit his prince arm, feeling upset because the kingka again.

“Such a cutie pie…” said Myungsoo while pinching not so hard to his boyfriend’s chubby baby cheek.

“It’s hurt! Hajima~” Sungyeol then more made a cute pout of himself and tried to push his boyfriend arm from pinching his cheek again.

Myungsoo then Sungyeol’s soft hair and... “Gajja princess…” said the smiling charmingly and lovingly ice prince to his princess and suddenly held his hand tightly.

The choding was blushing really hard that his face looked like a tomato, when his boyfriend smiling and holding his hand. Then… he just could only bow his head to hide his blushing face.

“Yah, Yeollie-ah… why are you blushing so suddenly?” asked Myungsoo with a teasing tone, then chuckled seeing his adorable extremely cute his choding expression.

Sungyeol really didn’t know what to say. He could only bow his head down.

“Pabo Soo-Soo! Of course I become shy right now. You are doing a romantic thing to me right now, jinjja!

And then both of them walked to Sungyeol’s house in a slowly pace, so that they didn’t arrive too early to Sungyeol’s house, still intertwined their fingers together. They wanted to enjoy and cherish their togetherness that a few weeks ago they never do that again because of their separateness.

“Yeollie-ah…”

“Hmm… waeyo Soo?”

“Next time, if there are any of us that angry or upset, anyhow… we have to give one of us at least one opportunity for explaining the situation. Don’t start to avoid and immediately without thinking the consequence, take the decision to ‘break up’, because we are lucky that God give us a second chance to together again. We don’t know if God is kind to us to give another chance. Arraso Yeol!” said Myungsoo with a firm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter