Are you cheating on me L?

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sungyeol then went home lazily after the talked that he made to his boyfriend at the basketball field. In his walking he also kicked some stones that he found out on the street while cursed some bad words to his beloved boyfriend.

“Stupid L!”

“Bad Soo-Soo!”

“Go to hell!”

“Let The Slenderman eat you alive at your sleep, so that you can’t wake up again!”

“Pabo Ice Statue!”

But suddenly, “But… his lips is so tempting. I want Soo-Soo to kiss me~ Why don’t he kiss me yet? We already date for over three months, for God sake! I want Soo-Soo’s lips~” he touched own lips still imagine his Soo-Soo kissed him deeply and then his face started to blush again.

“AAAAKKKHHH!!! NAN MOLLA!” Sungyeol suddenly yelled angrily to the sky and threw his lovely pink bag to the ground. People around him could see, that there was a smoke that coming out from the hole of The Choding’s ears and nose. His face was really red because of his angriness toward his pabo boyfriend.

But after Sungyeol threw his lovely pink bag, he realized that it was his favorite one, and he regretted to throw his favorite’s bag, “Omo! Mianhe my bag! Mianhe~~” he took back his bag, cleaned out from the dust and hugged it lovingly toward his chest. “Mianhe bag~ I didn’t mean it to throw you away, you know. It’s all because of that Kim “jerk” Myungsoo. That pabo L!” he said still hugging his precious bag.

“But, really… Why do I have a boyfriend like you? To be honest I really… really hate you till death L! You should thank to me to the fullest that I really… really… really love you till death also,” he then scratched his head and made his beautiful hair became messy. “AAAKHH!!! L PABO!!!” he yelled in a frustration tone and cursed his Ice Prince again.

He didn’t realized that the people around him were looking at him weirdly.

“That choding is going crazy I think,” said the old man that sit at the seat nearby.

“Poor kid…”

“You are so noisy!”

But he didn’t care at all about his surroundings. And after all of the frustration Sungyeol had with his own self, finally he started to walk again and go home. He felt really tired.

“I am home~” yelled Sungyeol out lazily in front of his door at his home and found that the door was still lock. “Is appa and Daeyeol haven’t come home yet?” the Choding then sighed and took the key out from his bag. Along with Mr. Lee and Daeyeol, Sungyeol also had his own key’s house to prevent if one of them was not in home yet couldn’t come in to the house.

Sungyeol opened the door, walked inside the house and started to turn on the light. He felt really tired and also hungry. After he took some rest on his not too comfy sofa, he went to his own room to take his belongings off. After that he then took a bath, wear a comfy clothes and started to cook something simple for his father and his brother Daeyeol’s dinner.

The three of them actually could cook some simple food. When Mrs. Lee passed away, they started to learn how to clean the house, wash clothes and dishes, iron, buy their daily needs and food ingredient, and more importantly they have to know how to cook, so that they can keep the money from buying food outside. And the rules in this house was, if one of them came home first, he has to cook for dinner. The father have to cook for the children breakfast, but the children have to wash the dishes after that. At the weekend Sungyeol would washing their clothes, while Daeyeol would iron it, and the father would clean the house, or they could take turn. They also took turn to buy their daily needs and food ingredient, and they activities had already write on the small white board that hanging at the kitchen’s wall. So that they would not forget about their own schedule.

When Sungyeol was cooking for the dinner, suddenly he heard his father voice.

”I am home!” Mr. Lee yelled from the front door and went straight to the kitchen, knowing that one of his son already in the kitchen to cook dinner. “Oh, Sungyeol-ah. I am sorry I came home late,” he then tapped Sungyeol’s head gently and kiss his forehead.

Seeing his father behavior, Sungyeol pushed father’s body away, “Yah Appa~ don’t do that to me. I am not a child anymore~” he then pouted his lips cutely to his father.

“Mwo? Don’t you love your appa again? Oh, Sungyeollie-ah… how could you do that to your apaaaa~” Mr. Lee pretend to cry like a five years old child.

“Oh my God! Appa, I really want to puke right now,” said Daeyeol suddenly. He just arrived not too long after Mr. Lee arrival, and when he entered the kitchen he saw his father made a five years old act.

“Oh Daeyeol-ah, you already arrive?” said Sungyeol to his lovely brother.

“Nde hyung. Na Wasso. But please appa, stop your childish behavior. You are too old to act like that. It’s not suit you at all, you know,” said Daeyeol teasing his father childish behavior.

“You such a five years old kid, appa. Don’t act like that, jinjja,” Sungyeol then crossed his hand in front of his chest and made a disbelief face.

“Yeobo~~ Your children are insulting me right now. They don’t respect me anymore~ How could they do this to meeee~~” Mr. Lee then whined and looked up to the ceiling, like he was talking to his wife in the heaven.

“Oh, puh-lease… stop it now appa,” said Daeyeol to his father.

Sungyeol then sighed, “Appa, go to your room, take a bath now and I will prepare the dinner for you and for you too also Dae, and you too Dae clean up your body. And appa, please… don’t pretend to cry like a five years old child,” followed his father behavior, The Choding looked up to the ceiling too and raised both of his hands, “Omaaaaa~~ Your husband is like a five years old child. I think he is not my father anymore. My father changes into a five years old child right now. How scary~” whined Sungyeol

“Oh God! Both of you are the same. Such a choding,” said Daeyeol seeing his brother behavior that same as his father and didn’t want to hear and see anymore drama in this dull kitchen, The Little Choding, Daeyeol went away to his own room.

“Yah, you Choding! How could you say that to your mother. Aish! She might be angry to us now! You are bad child!” Mr. Lee then hit his head and made Sungyeol winced in pain.

“Ah! Appa! Aisssh… It’s hurt…” Sungyeol yelled at his father.

“Aissh! You…” hearing his son yelling, Mr. Lee wanted to hit his head again.

But before Mr. Lee hit his head, Sungyeol already held his father’s hand. “Araso, Araso… Appa, just take a bath now and I will prepare the dinner. Ok?” he then pushed his father’s body to his room and after that, The Choding went back to the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

­

 

Sungyeol was inside his bed room after he had a dinner with his father and his baby Daeyeol. He then laid down his body on his bed while hugging his unicorn pluffy and still looked at his cell phone. Sungyeol waited his boyfriend to call or message him, but… after he waited for some minutes, there was no call or message from his boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

Sungyeol then sighed and put his pink cell phone on his stomach. But suddenly…

The song of ‘Hug’ from TVXQ heard from his phone.

“My ringtone!” Sungyeol shouted and as fast as a lightening he grabbed his cute phone, woke his body up to make his body in the sitting position, and then he pressed the answer button without seeing the caller’s ID. “Yeoboseyo! Soo-ah?” he said quickly.

“Soo?…… Yaaaaa~ I am not your lovely Kim Myungsoo. It’s me, your beloved Lee Sungjong, The beautiful Diva in this universe,” said the voice that turned out to be Sungjong’s voice from across his phone.

Hearing his best friend’s voice, suddenly made Sungyeol change his voice into the disappointed one, “Ooh! It is only you, Jongie-ah. Hmmph! I think you are my Myungsoo. So, why do you call me?” asked Sungyeol.

“Yah! How could you do this to your best friend~~?” Sungyeol heard The Diva made a sulky voice. “Are you really disappoint because I am not your beloved Ice Prince, so that you don’t want to receive my call at all?” and this time Sungjong made a fake cry. “You are so bad Yeollie~~”

“Araso! Araso!”

“Yeollie is bad~~”

“Arasoooo~~ I am sorry, okay?” said Sungyeol sighed to his best friend behavior.

“Promise me?” still made a fake cry.

“Yah! Stop it with your fake cry. It’s not cute at all, you know?” and this time Sungyeol that made a sulky voice, and hearing The Choding sulkiness made Sungjong chuckled. “So, Jongie, what’s wrong?”

“Hyung-ah, tomorrow is Sunday right?” asked Sungjong.

“Yah! Are you calling me just to ask what day is tomorrow? Ck! You are wasting my time. I am waiting for Myungsoo’s calling,” said Sungyeol upset.

“Not that hyung. I am not call you just to ask you about the day. I have a calendar in my home, you know. I just want to ask you that can you accompany me looking for a book tomorrow evening? Dongwoo hyung can’t accompany me because he already has a date with Lea. Pleaseee~~” said Sungjong in a cute voice, begging for Sungyeol to accompany him.

“But, mianhe Sungjong-ah. I am not in the mood to go anywhere tomorrow,” refused Sungyeol then he laid his body down again to his comfy bed.

“You can find another comic book. You said that you want to look for another comic books. Pleaseeee, hyung-aaaaah~~~” Sungyeol kept trying to persuade The Choding.

“No.”

“Pweteeee pweeeseee~~”

“Uh…uh… still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter