That mysterious woman comes to Sungyeol

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the update guys ^^

It had already more than a week that Sungyeol avoided The Ice Prince, after The Choding broke up with him. He really avoided and ignored Myungsoo’s present in class. He avoided his look to Sungyeol too, and… he also avoided speaking to The Ice Prince.

And lately, Sungyeol always went to home with Sungjong, Dongwoo, and Woohyun, but the one that always accompanied Sungyeol to arrive at his home, was Woohyun only. He insisted to The Choding that he wanted to take Sungyeol home, even thought Woohyun’s house was the opposite of Sungyeol’s. Woohyun only said that he didn’t want to make Sungyeol walked home alone.

Nam Woohyun was still be his friend even thought Sungyeol was not yet answered his confession to be his boyfriend. He didn’t try to ask or confirm his confession toward Sungyeol… He also always showed his kindness and attention toward The Choding… He still loved Sungyeol…

And it made Sungyeol felt confuse… sorry… guilty…

Sungyeol couldn’t do anything whether he accept Woohyun confession, tried to move one and forgot about his love to his prince, Kim Myungsoo or… tried to talk to Woohyun that he couldn’t accept his love. He felt confuse… He felt messy… He felt dizzy…

Deep inside his heart, he still hoped that Myungsoo would fight back his feeling toward Sungyeol… made Sungyeol became his again… became his ‘Chizumi’… again.

“Soo-ah… why don’t you try to convince your seriousness to me anymore… try to convince your caring to me again… to convince your feeling toward me? Do you already move one, Soo-ah? Do you already forget about… me?” said Sungyeol in his mind, eyes looked down to his lap and a single tear suddenly fell from his big eyes.

“Soo-Soo… did you know that Woohyun hyung confessed his love for me three days ago? I do like him, but… only as a friend. I can’t return his feeling, because my feeling already belong to you… already taken by you. There is nothing left anymore, Soo-ah…” then the second tears already fell down.

“I am afraid that I can’t love any other person beside you, Soo-Soo. You are everything to me… my love… my soul… my, other half. Even thought you already cheated on me… I still love you…” more tears come down.

He then put his hand at his mouth to prevent his crying sound came out from his mouth and still, looked down to his lap. He didn’t want anybody especially Kim songsaenim found out that he was crying. “Please Soo… please… if you already move one with me, please… make me hate you more… convincing me that you don’t have a feeling toward me anymore. So that, I can’t forget about you…” and then he sobbed hard.

The Dino suddenly hugged his choding baby, made him stood up from his seat and walked to the front class. “Excuse me Kim songsaenim, I think that Lee Sungyeol don’t feeling good today. So, may I bring him to the infirmary?” said Dongwoo to the teacher.

Dongwoo noticed that Sungyeol was crying. He didn’t want Sungyeol became the show to the students in his class and worse got detention by Kim songsaenim. He then moved faster to hide Sungyeol’s face to his chest, so that the students didn’t see the crying Sungyeol and then ask the permission to bring Sungyeol to the infirmary.

He was worry to hell at The Choding.

Kim songsaenim seeing the trembling of Sungyeol’s body and his red cheek that somehow, Kim songsaenim could see that, even Sungyeol’s face was hiding at Dongwoo’s chest, and he saw it as The Choding was really sick. “Fine, Dongwoo. You can take Sungyeol to the infirmary and let him take some rest, BUT… get back to this class immediately after you take him there! Do not dare to absent my lesson if you don’t want to get my special detention! Get it!” said Kim songsaenim with a scary tone that no one of his student could miss his lesson.

“I get it, songsaenim,” said Dongwoo with a fearful voice and face, still hugged Sungyeol. In Dongwoo’s mind and also the student’s mind, Kim Jaejoong songsaenim was indeed a scary man.

“You may go now,” Kim Jaejoong gave the permission to the scared dino.

“Thank you, songsaenim.”

And after that, Jang Dongwoo brought the still crying Lee Sungyeol to the infirmary, but didn’t forget to mouth the words ‘I explain to you later’, to the curious and the ‘what the hell is going on’ looked diva Sungjong, in front of the class door.

But didn’t they know that his ‘still in love’ ex boyfriend, Myungsoo and his ‘soon to be the scary diva’s boyfriend’ best friend, Hoya, looked concern to the trembling Sungyeol.

“Yah L! You know that, from what I see, Lee Sungyeol is not ill. I think he is crying, because when they passed our table, I could hear his sobbed. It was loud enough for me to hear. You did hear it, didn’t you?” whispered Hoya to Myungsoo, didn’t want Kim songsaenim catch him talking in his class.

Myungsoo then sighed, “I know hyung…  I noticed it from the first time he bowed his head down to his lap. I accidentally saw his tears that fell down to his cheek and his hand on his lap,” whispered Myungsoo back with a sad tone. “I knew… maybe he cried because of me… again…”

Seeing Myungsoo sad face made Hoya tapped his shoulder gently, “Don’t worry L. You know that, if Sungyeol is your true love… mate… and destiny, then he will be yours no matter what obstacles that through to both of you… your love will unite again, because whoever that person, can’t change someone’s fate, the one that God create. Got it?” Hoya gave the wisely speak to the desperate ice prince.

“Nde hyung. I believe in fate.”

“Good that you know,” smiled Hoya. “Jja~ let’s focus again to the devil’s lesson, because I don’t want both of them get his stupid detention again.”

 And then, the two best friends continued their lesson again.

 

 

School finally ended and after the times Sungyeol calm his feeling down, talked four eyes with his best friends and washed his red face and puffy eyes, he then already returned back to follow another lesson, he started to put his belongings to his bag before The Choding went home with Sungjong, Dongwoo and Lea.

But today, Woohyun didn’t come to school. He gave Sungyeol a massage that his body didn’t feeling well today, so he asked for permission to not go to school.

 

 

Flashback

The Cheesy Guy Woohyun : Yeol-ah, come to my place if you don’t mind ne? I am getting sick right now. My body is not feeling good~~ :-(

Cute Choding : Are you sick, hyung? Do you already go to the doctor? Okay hyung, if I don’t have anything to do today, I will go to your home with Sungjong and Dongwoo hyung along with Lea.

The Cheesy Guy Woohyun : My private doctor already checked and gave me some medicine. And, yeay~ Sungyeollie is so kind to me~ I will wait for you, Sungjong, Dongwoo hyung and Lea to come to my house. I will send you the message of my house address. (but actually Yeol, I just want you to come here alone~ so that, I will stay together with you only~ *_*)

Cute Choding : Yah! Hajima~ you ert! Ok then, get well soon hyung.

The Cheesy Guy Woohyun : Hahaha~~ :D. Bye Yeol, I will wait you and be careful on your way.

Cute Choding : Nde hyung~~ ^^

The Cheesy Guy Woohyun : Oh by the way, this is the address of my house : xxx street no xxx, xxxx xxxx. See you on my house Yeol~ -_-

Cute Choding : Roger that. ^^

End of flashback

 

 

And before Sungyeol walked out from the class, he then took a glance toward Myungsoo. “It’s been a few days that I finally can see you again Soo-Soo. How are you doing now? You didn’t come to school for a week and… Soo-ah, I miss your present,” whispered Sungyeol with a really low voice that could be same as a mumble.

Sungyeol then sighed heavily. “How miserable I am. I broke up with you, but now… I still cannot forget you at all,” still looked at The Ice Prince that was talking to his best friend right now. “Should I transfer and go to another school, so that I can forget you, Soo-ah?” Sungyeol still speak to himself.

Suddenly, The Choding saw Kim Myungsoo walked out from the class with Lee Howon, but before he really walked out… The Ice Prince turned his head around to look at Sungyeol with a sad… hope… and desperate look, and there was a tiny bit angry gaze, because however Myungsoo was still angry that the person he love decided to broke up with him and trust anybody else beside him.

“Oh God! I really miss him like crazy that my heart will burst out at any time,” said The Kingka in his head while clutching his heart through the uniform.

“He is still beautiful as ever, but right now… He is more and more beautiful… pretty… cute and charming with his quite soft long black hair that reaches his pale white soft neck. He looks like an angel that fall down from heaven…” still mesmerized with The Choding’s beautifulness.

“I miss you Yeollie-ah… my princess… nae choding… nae sarang…”

Sungyeol was surprised that the person he looked at from the first time when the class was over, suddenly looked back at Sungyeol and he didn’t really know what to do. So, the surprised choding just turned his look away from his.

Seeing Sungyeol turned his face from Myungsoo, The Ice Prince only can sighed heavily and finally, he walked away out from the class.

“Gajja!” Myungsoo then said to his best friend.

Hoya, who was seeing Myungsoo act to Sungyeol, only shook and patted his shoulder.

 

 

Sungyeol heart beat fast… faster than before. “My heart… Oh my God!” Sungyeol touched his own chest. He didn’t except that Myungsoo would reply Sungyeol’s gazed. This is the first time after their break up that Myungsoo and Sungyeol gazed each other.

“Oh my… I think my heart just stop beating right now,” mumbled Sungyeol. “I miss you so much, Soo-ah… You are still handsome and charming as ever. Your deep gaze… sharp eagle eyes… it is still charming me… a lot. But Soo-ah, why do you look thinner than before?” said The Choding fascinated and turned to worry when he saw Myungsoo’s thin body, in his mind.

”Yah, hyung-ah. What’s wrong? Why is your face look like that?” suddenly Sungjong asked the still in deep mind Sungyeol and it made Sungyeol startled a bit.

“Oh… I-I… I am okay,” stutter Sungyeol.

“Really hyung?” Sungjong asked the stutter Sungyeol again between worry and curious.

Because Sungyeol didn’t want to make the annoying diva asked him anymore, The Choding then smiled to him, “I am okay Jong. Lets’ go, okay?” said Sungyeol and managed his move out from the class.

“Yah! Lee Sungjong! I want to ask you something?” suddenly Dongwoo managed to stop Sungjong stepped.

“Aish! Hyung! I almost trip my own foot, you know,” said the irritated Sungjong. He almost tripped his own foot.

Right now, they were at in front of the school building.

“I don’t care!”

“Hyung~” Sungjong now whined upset because his hyung didn’t care at all if he fell down or worse… died.

“Yah, Dongwoo hyung, Lee Sungjong! What is going on in here?” suddenly Sungyeol asked his two best friends.

“I want to ask you just one question which was you supposed to explain to us, a week ago,” The Dino looked impatient… upset… a little bit angry and curious.

“What do I have to explain to you, hyung?” asked the confuse diva.

Hearing his hyung’s words made Sungyeol quickly racked his brain faster, and then he suddenly understood what the truly meaning of Dongwoo’s words. “AHA! I KNOW THAT!” shrieked Sungyeol with his dolphin voice.

“Yah hyung! You made me deaf!” hearing the shrieking certain of dolphin made Sungjong close his ears, so did Dongwoo and Lea.

“Yah you three! Actually what is going on in here? Why doesn’t one of you speak clearly and to the point? I really confuse in here!” suddenly the angry Lea started to speak.

“What is it hyung?” asked the still confuse diva.

“Lee.Sung.jong…” said Dongwoo emphasize his name.

“What?!”

“Answer my question honestly.”

“What question?” challenged Sungjong and already crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“Do you date him?” asked Sungyeol suspiciously without waiting for Dongwoo to continue his words.

“Who?” then The Diva started to confuse.

“You know who,” this time Lea already followed Sungyeol and Dongwoo’s plot.

“Seriously you three, I really don’t know what you are talking about. Tell me who is the person I date?” Sungjong felt impatient to his three best friend gamble.

“Lee.Ho.Won!” the three of them spook Hoya name out loud and clearly.

Hearing that name suddenly made Sungjong blushed hard.

Sungyeol then started to shriek again, “WOOOOAH! YOU ARE BLUSHING! LEE SUNGJONG IS BLUSHING! THE ALMIGHTY SCARY DIVA IS BLUSHING RIGHT NOW… AND IT BECAUSE OF A CERTAIN PURPLE TELETUBIE! OTOKEEEE~~~” yelled The Choding and started to run around Dongwoo, Sungjong and Lea with his hands that raise to the sky, made the three of them dizzy.

Such a choding… truly choding…

“SHUT UP YOU FREAK CHODING!” shouted Dongwoo and grabbed his dongsaeng h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter