Avoid you

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was almost one week that Sungyeol can’t go to school because of typhoid positive. He knew that his brother Daeyeol should go to school, and so did his best friend’s Sungjong and Dongwoo, so that Sungyeol told them that it’s okay to leave Sungyeol alone at the hostpital, but they didn’t want that. They told to Sungyeol that they would go to school and came back again when the school ended, and stayed over. They didn’t care if they would sleep on the floor with the mattress that they brought from home, because they should take care after Sungyeol.

At first Sungyeol refused it because he didn’t want to make his brother and his best friends exhausted and beside he’s not a baby, but in the end Sungyeol finally gave up and let them do whatever they wanted to do, because Sungyeol was surrounding by the stubborn people ever since he was born, except his father. Sungyeol insisted that his father had to take care at his own healthy. He also said that Mr. Lee shouldn’t come to hospital, because there were already three stubborn people that really insisted to accompany Sungyeol at the hospital. His father could drop by in the morning, but no stay over, because Sungyeol didn’t want his only parent got sick.

And now, Sungyeol finally recovered and ready to go home. He didn’t like stay too long in the hospital. Mr. Lee, Daeyeol and Sungjong took Sungyeol home. Actually Dongwoo wanted to take his baby choding home too, but his girlfriend, Lea was sick, so he had to accompany his girlfriend too. But, it’s okay to Sungyeol, since he already accompanied him at the hospital every night with Sungjong and Daeyeol. And then once Sungyeol arrived at his home, Sungjong immediately brought him to his bed room and laid him down gently on his bed.

”Hmm~ I miss my bed Jong,” said Sungyeol still in a weak voice and smiled to his best friend, Sungjong.

“You know hyung, home is a better place for us to live,” smiled Sungjong back and sat down beside Sungyeol on the bed.

The door suddenly knocked and it opened, and Mr. Lee came inside Sungyeol room. “Yeollie-ah, I will go to the groceries store for a moment. The food supply in our home is almost empty and I will make a dinner for both of you. I will be back immediately. Take a rest, okay?” said Mr. Lee to his son.

“Where’s Daeyeol appa? Shouldn’t he go to the groceries instead of you? I don’t want you become tired, appa,” said Sungyeol with a worry look to his father.

“Oh! Suddenly Daeyeol went in a rush to his Minah’s home, his girlfriend because she fainted at the bathroom. He is so worry, so I let him go to her house,” explained Mr. Lee.

“Really appa? I thought he is tired and go to his room straight after we arrived at home.”

“No, he went to front door straight after he received a call from Minah’s mother. Ok, then Yeol, I have to go. Take a rest now,” said Mr. Lee and ready to go.

“Mianhe appa, you are finally doing it all alone. I can’t help you at all,” Sungyeol said feeling sorry because once they arrived, his father had to go again to buy some ingredients for their dinner.

“Nah~ it’s okay. Just take it easy, Yeol and… Oh! Sungjongie-ah, help me to take care of my baby yeol, okay?” said Mr. Lee to Sungjong while still smiled to his son.

“Araso Lee appa, I will take care of him,” said Sungjong to Mr. Lee and then Mr. Lee nodded his head and closed Sungyeol’s room door to go to the groceries store.

And then while Sungyeol father left the house, Sungjong suddenly said to him, “He is a really good father, isn’t he? Even your mother is already passed away, he can take good care of you and Daeyeol.”

“I love him more than anything else in this whole world, Jong. He is the most important person in my life along with my brother Daeyeol, and also you and Dongwoo hyung. Without both of you all, maybe, I will die a long time ago,” said Sungyeol and held his best friend’s hand tightly.

“Yah! Don’t say that to me. Aish! You know what hyung, I will always stay beside you no matter what happen. You are my best friend since we were in the kindergarten along with Dongwoo hyung. So, I will cherish both of you the most,” said Sungjong a little bit upset heard his hyung’s insecure words.

“You know Jong, the first time I found out about my ual preference, I was afraid that you and Dongwoo hyung would be hate me and avoid me. I even have to pretend to be straight and like girls, but… however I should tell you the truth. I couldn’t stand of being lying and I accepted if both of you would leave me,” said Sungyeol recall his past days.

“And… I will never leave you so does Dongwoo hyung. Your family accepted you, so… why we can’t accept you too? When you first told me about your ual preference, I was really shocked. Its’ not because I ashamed being your friend, but it’s because we are in the same position. I am a gay too and I am not ashamed at all, so what’s wrong being a gay? As long as I didn’t disturb anybody’s business, I don’t care,” said Sungjong to his beloved hyung. “So, hyung… no matter what, I will stay by your side, because you are my hyung.”

Hearing Sungjong’s words really made Sungyeol’s heart feel warm. He then smiled at his other dongsaeng, “Gomawo Jongie-ah… Gomawoyo…”

Sungjong only nodded in respond while smiling and Sungyeol’s hair gently. “But hyung, promise me one thing. Can you?” he suddenly said with a serious look in his face.

“Promise? What promise?” Sungyeol looked confuse.

“Promise me that you will avoid Myungsoo, don’t talk to him and just stay away from him. He has no right to hurt you like this. This is your first relationship and I don’t want to make you get into the trauma to start another relationship again some other time.”

“Jongie-ah…”

“Promise me. You will get hurt again if you still date him, hyung.”

“I-I… I don’t know. I think I-I can’t Jong. I really… love him,” Said Sungyeol hesitantly.

“Yes, you can hyung. I know you love him, but you have to consider of your own feeling. Just… just try to avoid him first, if you can’t break up with him, ok?” said Sungjong again try to persuade Sungyeol. He didn’t want his hyung got in to the heart break again.

“Maybe, I’ will try to hold my felling toward him. Let me resolve my own problem, Jong. I promise, I will be fine,” said Sungyeol.

Sungjong tried to support his best friend. He looked at him then sighed, “Araso, I will always stay beside you. Just tell me anything, okay?” he smiled.

“Gomawo Jongie-ah,” smiled Sungyeol back to his best friend.

“And now, just sleep and take some rest. I will be outside your room, maybe watch drama or movie, because I think I will stay over again, but not in the hospital but at your house.”

“Silly you, but… It’s okay. I need accompany tonight, I think,” said Sungyeol and after that you drifted to sleep soon.

 

It had been three days that Sungyeol took a rest at home for his fully recovery and finally he came back to school today. No one knew that Sungyeol got in to the hospital, except his two best friends and Kim Songsaenim. Sungjong and Dongwoo didn’t tell to anyone that Sungyeol was getting in to the hospital. So everybody just made an assumption that Sungyeol was in the house, sick or any other said that Sungyeol transferred to another school, or any other said that he got expelled.

But Sungyeol didn’t care.

Too many problems that he had right now, so that, the murmured from the students… let them fly away to the sky…

Suddenly Sungyeol remembered Sungjong’s words toward him again.

 

Flashback

“Listen hyung, if The Ice Prince or his friends call or message you, just ignore them, ok? Don’t pick up their call or reply their message. He will hurt you again. I am sure that he will come to see you and pretend that nothing happen before. He will always lie to you. Mr. Popular, No matter what… who and how the person is, he will still be a jerk man.”

Sungjong then continued again, “I didn’t tell anybody in the school why you didn’t go to school for almost two weeks, so did Dongwoo hyung. We just told to our homeroom, Mr. Kim songsaenim and we also told him to not tell anybody that you were sick. I am sure that no one will ask you because you… just you, that don’t hang out with our classmates, but The Ice Statue and his stupid buddies sure will ask you later. But… you know, I and Dongwoo hyung shut our mouth up and didn’t tell anything to them, well… actually, because we didn’t want to and we didn’t care to them. So, if they try to contact you, just try ignoring them hyung. Araso!”

End of flashback

 

Sungyeol and his best friends were inside the class now, but when The Choding had already arrived, he didn’t see his boyfriend came to the class yet. The words that he heard from Sungjong kept buzzing on his mind. Sungyeol actually wanted to avoid his boyfriend, because he still hurt of his action a few weeks ago. But he also knew that deep inside Sungyeol’s heart he still really loved his prince, but…

“Sungyeollie-ah!” someone called Sungyeol from the front door. He immediately raised his head and saw the man who called before was… his boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

Sungjong’s words in his mind which had been gone slowly suddenly continued to buzz again.

But every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter