Ask him now Yeol!

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The class finally ended today and without any obstacle Sungyeol managed to make Kim Songsaenim didn’t notice his dazed and unfocused toward Songsaenim’s lessons.

Sungyeol then saw his Myungsoo went out from the class with his buddies to the place that he know very well, the basket ball field.

The Ice Prince maybe didn't say anything or approach The Choding first, but it didn’t mean that Myungsoo forget that Sungyeol were still in the class. The Ice Prince just saw Sungyeol from the front door, he smiled... and waved his mobile phone in his hand... and after that he went off outside the class.

Sungyeol knew what his boyfriend meaning about waving his mobile phone.

The Ice Prince must be message The Choding.

Ting!

Sungyeol then heard a message ringtone from his mobile phone and he quickly opened the message.

Ice Prince Soo-Soo <3 : I have to do some basket ball practice today. I want to go home with you and… can you wait for me after I finish practice Yeollie?

Choding Princess Yeollie <3 : It's okay soo-soo. I want to go home with you too. I will wait for you at the field.

Ice Prince Soo-Soo <3 : Ok then. See you at the field. Bye princess~

Choding Princess Yeollie <3 : Bye Soo-Soo L. ^^

Lee Sungjong noticed that, when he saw Sungyeol’s smile while looking at his mobile phone.

"It's your Ice Prince who is messaging you right?" Sungjong asked him.

"Oh, yeah. It's him. Why?" Sungyeol asked his back while put his mobile phone and his belonging to his bag.

"No. I just want to know, when will you going to ask him about the 'magical' words? You are curious, don’t you?" asked The Diva.

"I don’t know yet…” he said hesitantly because, yes in other side Sungyeol were curious, but... at another side of him, he just a coward guy that didn’t want to hear the words from The Ice Prince that he afraid, it would disappoint The Choding later.

“Why you don’t want to know Yeol?” Dongwoo then asked him.

“Maybe I am just a little bit too afraid Woo hyung.”

Then Dongwoo suddenly pulled The Choding to his embrace and patted his hair lovingly while Sungjong his back gently. “Yah, Choding-ah. You have to be brave to your selves. Remember... this is your right to know your Ice Prince’s feeling. You have to know that. Don’t make this relationship just full of untruth.”

“I know hyung. I am just afraid of hearing his answer later,” mumbled Sungyeol in Dongwoo’s embrace.

“Hyung. Trust me. You have to know his answer. Sooner or later, and then you can decision whether you want to continue this relationship or not,” persuaded Sungjong. “This is for your own good, hyung.”

“But I really love him and I don’t want to end this relationship.”

“Yeah I know. But you have to know his answer. Don’t make he just play with your feeling. I don’t like my baby Choding played by The Ice Statue,” said Dongwoo.

“Yaaaah~ don’t call him that. He is very sweet and warm toward me. He also call me princess because he think that I am beautiful as a princess.”

“Yes! Yes! You are beautiful and cute. I know that. But… but whatever his action toward you hyung, please… just please, consider about your own feeling too. I don’t want my hyung become suffer, because I know that this is your first relationship,” said Sungjong with concern and caring look.

“Araso~ Maybe I will ask him after his basket ball practice end. He promise me that he will accompany me to go home," said Sungyeol slowly.

Sungjong sighed again, "Ok then. I hope it will work. Remember Yeollie hyung-ah, you have to know his feeling toward you. Don't be regret it later if you don’t know about his feeling. Araso!"

“Araso!”

“Good boy. Now I have to go to Lea’s classroom because I promise to accompany her to the book store. I am sorry ne? I can’t accompany you to wait for your boyfriend’s practice,” said Dongwoo while he took his bag from under the table.

“It’s okay hyung. Gwenchana.”

“Yoolie hyung, I actually can accompany you because I don’t have any special activity today, but… I think you have to wait alone because this time is the right time you talk about ‘that magical words’ to your boyfriend. Ok?” said Sungjong and responded his words, Sungyeol only nodded his head. “But hyung, you can call me if something happen to both of you, good or bad. Ok?”

Sungyeol silent for a moment then he smile, "Okay Jongie-ah."

"So, good luck then. Fighting!" he then smiled to the Choding.

"Hahaha~ Fighting! I'll call you tonight. Bye Jongie~ Bye Woo hyung~" Sungyeol then smiled back and waved to his best friends.

"Bye hyung~" said Sungjong.

“Bye Choding~” said Dongwoo with waving his hand childishly.

And then they walked out of the classroom, leaving Sungyeol alone.

Sungyeol already finished put his belonging at his bag and then he started to go to the basket ball field to watch and wait his boyfriend played with his team mate.

Sungyeol knew that his mission had to settle it today. He had to ask to Myungsoo today about his feeling toward Sungyeol. Even though Sungyeol really love his Prince, he also had to consider about his own feeling too. He have to be ready to hear any kind of The Ice Prince answer, because it’s for his own good, like his best friends said before.

 

Sungyeol had already at the field, but as he arrived at the field, he suddenly didn't remember about his mission at all. Sungyeol became froze so suddenly when he saw his Ice Prince was playing basket ball so ily. He also became speechless when he saw The Captain well build and y body.

Sungyeol was amazed in The Captain’s tall wet body with his sweat that running through his face, and also his serious face when he dribbled that basket ball and suddenly his serious face became bright when the passing ball from Woohyun could be continued smoothly by The Captain until the ball enter into the ring without a significant obstacle.

After that jump shoot, he imediately made a high five to his friends. “That was a great passing, Namu,” said The Capatain to his best friend Woohyun a.k.a Namu.

“That's cool man,” said another captain’s best friend, Hoya.

“Yeah I know. I am too amazing at this beautiful basket ball field~” said Woohyun while sing a song and threw many hearts to the girls that watch their practice in the field.

The girls only could cheering to him hysterically and giggling by their selves.

“Shut up you grease jerk,” said Myungsoo to his greasy friends.

“You are very disgusting Namu,” said the Purple boy in a sass tone.

“You are just jealous to me,” pouted Woohyun didn’t accept talk about him.

And after they bickering, they continued to practice again for they upcoming  match.

 

“Seen from everywhere, he's really cool and y. I just want to eat him up. Kekekekeke~~” Sungyeol became a fan boying. He really… really love this side of his boyfriend.

But suddenly....

"KYAAAAAA~~~ L oppaaaa~ Aaaaahhh~" the bunch of girls screamed at The Captain beside Sungyeol left side and some of the boys fascinated and look like ready to jump to his boyfriend’s face and eat him alive in his right side.

They attitude really… really made Sungyeol ears became very arching from the sounds of the flirtatious words that the girls and boys shout around Sungyeol. Sungyeol made a pout face behind that annoying students. He showed to them, a sad and angry expression that he can made, but it's useless. That damn students really ignored his angry attitude.

Actually yes, they knew that Sungyeol is The Ice Prince’s boyfriend. The couple was really famous because the most famous guy in Infinite High

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter