His tempting lips

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After many talking, hugging and crying, finally The Choding, The Diva and The Rapper, went back to their class after they skipped their first lesson. Their decided that they had to not skip the second lesson if they didn’t want to get trouble by their beloved teacher, the one and only Kim Jaejoong Songsaenim. They were really lucky and relieved that Kim songsaenim not yet come in to the class. If Kim songsaenim came before the three little cutie pie came to the class, God knew what would really happen to them soon.

And when Sungyeol entered his beloved class, suddenly Sungyeol eyes met with Myungsoo’s, and so did Woohyun and Hoya. In the state Sungyeol was still angry with The Ice Prince, Sungyeol only turned away from Myungsoo’s gaze with angry and hurt expression. Sungyeol immediately made his way straight to his seat without looking back at his handsome boyfriend.

But, actually Sungyeol didn’t notice that both of Myungsoo and Woohyun still kept their eyes on Sungyeol, until he made a sit at his seat.

Arrived at the seat, suddenly Sungyeol sighed again for the nth times and immediately put his head to the table. Seeing their best friend feeling down again, Sungjong and Dongwoo just tapped and rubbed his choding back gently.

“Hyung, gwaenchanh-a?” asked Sungjong still rubbed Sungyeol back.

Sungyeol then slightly turned his face around to see his best friend and forced his smile to Sungjong, “Gwaenchana Jongie-ah, don’t worry to me,” said Sungyeol with his low voice.

“No, you are not Yeol. You are not okay. Should you go to infirmary so that you can take a rest until lunch time?” said Dongwoo still had a worry look in his eyes.

Sungyeol just shook his head slowly, “No hyung. Really, I am okay. I don’t want to get into trouble with Kim songsaenim,” said Sungyeol to his Dongwoo hyung.

“But…”

“Jongie-ah. I am really okay, you don’t have to worry,” Sungyeol made his gummy smile, so that his dongsaeng and his hyung will worry no more.

“Ok. Fine. But, if I find out that you really don’t feel well, me and Dongwoo hyung will forced you to go to infirmary,” said Sungjong with a firm. Actually seeing Sungyeol forceful smile, really made Sungjong upset. He just want his hyung showed his true side that he really didn’t okay. But Sungyeol is stubborn person that Sungjong knew, so that he couldn’t say anything if The Choding already had made his decision.

While Sungjong eyes was looking around, he saw The Choding’s boyfriend and his friends still kept their eyes on Sungyeol and turned around when Sungyeol didn’t even tried to look back at them. And when Sungjong wanted to turn his face, suddenly… without purpose, Sungjong eyes met Hoya’s, and immediately widen his big eyes when Hoya looked at him with a smile plaster on his face. Sungjong’s face blushed for a moment, “Did… did he just smile at me?” said Sungjong and immediately The Diva looked away from him with blushed really hard.

“Yah Jongie-ah! Why do your face blush like that?” said Dongwoo suddenly to The Diva when he saw that his best friend blushed really hard just now.

“A-a… Aniyo hyung and I am not blushing,” denied Sungjong.

“Yah! Don’t lie to your hyung. See, your face still blushing,” said Dongwoo again.

“Shut up hyung! Kim songsaenim already arrived and you better do not dare to open your mouth to nothing except Kim songsaenim ask you question,” said Sungjong in a low tone, afraid Kim Jaejoong hearing his voice.

“Araso~ But, you better tell me the true at lunch, or else…”

“Shut up hyung!”

Just then, seeing his crush blushing face, it only made The Dancer chuckled, “He’s really cute. Very adorable,” said Hoya in his mind.

 

 

Finally the break time was coming now, but Sungyeol just only stayed inside the class with a few students that also decided to not come to the cafeteria. At first Sungjong and Dongwoo insisted that Sungyeol went to the cafeteria to have lunch with them or the three of them would stay at the class together with him. Sungyeol that didn’t want to make his best friends skipped their lunch said that he brought some breads in his school bag and he could eat his breads inside the class, but Dongwoo and Sungjong didn’t believe at all. So, when Sungyeol brought out his bread from his school bag, the two best friends of him showed their relieved face in their face. It mean that The Choding wouldn’t skip his lunch and so that, the two of them went to have their lunch at the cafeteria and also their promise to bring the water for The Choding.

After Sungyeol’s best friends leaved him, he then looked at his mobile phone, but… again, still no message or call from The Ice Prince. Sungyeol sighed heavily again. “Maybe I should texted him first,” he mumbled softly then nodded his head.

Sungyeol then started to type some simple words to Kim Myungsoo.

Choding Princess Yeollie <3 : Don’t you want to say something to me, L?

Sungyeol immediately pressed the send button and the report said the message was successfully deliver. The Choding waited for a while for his boyfriend’s reply, but after ten minutes went by, The Kingka didn’t reply Sungyeol message at all. “Yah Soo-ah, what is wrong with you? Jinjja,” Sungyeol had lost his hope and his eyes ready to watery again. But before he could shed the tears, suddenly his phone vibrated.

Ice Prince Soo-Soo <3 : I will talk to you again after school, Yeol. Mianhe.

Seeing his boyfriend’s replied, Sungyeol only shook his head and showed a disbelief look in his face, to respond The Ice Prince’s attitude toward Sungyeol. “Stupid Soo-Soo! I freaking hate you!” cursed Sungyeol to his boyfriend’s words while looking at his pink mobile phone.

 

School finally ended and then Sungyeol saw his boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo left the class in a hurry way with his best buddies of course tailing behind him, without looking back at The Choding at all.

But Woohyun suddenly stopped his movement and stayed still in front of the class door. He then turned his head around just to see Sungyeol’s sad face. “Sungyeollie-ah. You know, you should see my existence and understand my feelings toward you, because I am not going to make you sad as your jerk boyfriend Kim Myungsoo did to you,” said Woohyun in his mind with a serious gaze in his eyes, and then he turned his head again and continued to chase his best friends.

Meanwhile at Sungyeol’s seat.

“Yah! Hyung-ah, go! Ask him now!” said Sungjong suddenly to Sungyeol, still about The Ice Prince feeling toward his best friend.

“But…” Sungyeol didn’t continue his words because he still doubted about Myungsoo felling and also he’s afraid if The Ice Prince really didn’t have feeling toward Sungyeol. He’s afraid of getting a heart broken.

“Just go Yeol-hyung! Say it!” again, Sungjong forced Sungyeol.

“Yeol, remembered my advice to you back then at the rooftop?” aksed Dongwoo suddenly to the afraid Choding and The Choding only nodded his head. “If you remembered it then you should chase after him and ask to him again. Yeol, this is for your own good. Trust your hyung,” said Dongwoo slowly to courage The Choding.

And then without any words, Sungyeol chased The Ice Prince to his usual place

“HYUNG FIGHTING!!!” shouted Sungjong immediately from a far.

 

After he tried to run after his boyfriend, finally Sungyeol arrived at the basket ball field with a breath still panting in his chest, and immediately searched for the figure that he wanted to meet. Then suddenly Sungyeol saw The Captain in the corner of the field warming his body up with his team mates. Sungyeol approached Myungsoo in quick pace.

“L! I need to talk to you right now!” Sungyeol said to Myungsoo immediately held his boyfriend’s arm and dragged him out from the field.

Woohyun who saw that Sungyeol was dragging The Captain away from the team and also his self, followed both of their movement and his gaze kept staring at both of them.

When The Ice Prince and The Choding was out from the field but not too far away from the field itself, Sungyeol then let his grip go, “Soo-ah, I… no… we, need to talk!” said Sungyeol in a serious tone.

“Yeollie-ah, not now. I have to practice and the coach is waiting for me. Okay. We can talk after the practice is over,” said Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter