Nam Woohyun approaches 1/2

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was almost three days that Sungyeol avoided his still boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo L. Whenever Myungsoo wanted to talk to Sungyeol, he just avoided him. He also always hung up Myungsoo’s call and never replied his hundred of his messages. Sungyeol knew that he didn’t break up with his boyfriend yet. It was not because he was afraid of Myungsoo and didn’t dare to ask for break up, but… it’s because his own feeling toward The Ice Prince.

Yes, he surely knew it… his feeling… that he still loved him... very much. He’s Sungyeol first love… first relationship… and the first man that came in to The Choding’s life.

Sungyeol also confused because of whatever he said to his boyfriend about he being a jerk or playboy, somehow… his eyes always showed… confusion. The honesty that shown really clearly in his eyes, made Sungyeol more confuse and hard to break this relationship. He then started to doubt about his own eyesight a few weeks ago, that… is he really saw his boyfriend with a strange woman near the coffee shop? He also started to think again, maybe the man that he looked, was a man that… just looked like his boyfriend. But… in other side, Sungyeol kept convince his self that he couldn’t be wrong. The man was indeed his boyfriend! Sungjong also made sure that, that man was his boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

In this state, Sungyeol really confused about his own feeling.

When he thought about his feeling, he was lying on the sofa and looking to the window alone. His father was in his room and slept early because he did a lot of works today, so did Daeyeol. If his father didn’t sleep yet, maybe Sungyeol would throw his confuse look away from his face, because he didn’t want to make his father worry to him. And now, it was almost at nine p.m. and Sungyeol still at the living room. He didn’t sleepy at all.

While he still in his deep thinking, suddenly Sungyeol felt a vibration on his stomach as he was laying his hand phone on his stomach.

A message with an unknown number appeared.

xxxx-xx-xxxx : Annyeong~ Lee Sungyeol, I hope I don’t disturb you tonight with my message. ^^

Cute Choding : I am sorry, but who are you?

xxxx-xx-xxxx : Ahaha~ I forget to tell you my name since you don’t know my number, right? It’s me, your classmate, Nam Woohyun. -_-

Seeing the name that appeared in his cell phone made Sungyeol really surprised and immediately woke his body up in to the sitting position, “Nam Woohyun? Kim Myungsoo’s best friend, if I am not wrong? But… why did he message me? Is he messaging me because L-ah told him so, because I didn’t reply his message and he told this Woohyun guy to message me instead? And where… from whom did he know my phone number? Ummm…” said Sungyeol to himself with confuse and annoying looked that showed in his face. “Oh! Pabo naega, jinjja! Of course he knew it from L-ah. Who else does he know my phone number? Because Dongwoo hyung and Sungjongie never ever want to give my number to anybody else without my permission,” said Sungyeol again but this time he hit his own forehead because of his late thinking.

But for made it sure, he would ask this Woohyun guy about where does he know Sungyeol phone number?

Cute Choding : Where and from whom, do you get my number? Does Soo-ah give it to you, Woohyun-ssi?

While waiting for this Woohyun guy replied, Sungyeol immediately save his number into his contact list, not because he want to but just in cased if something happen in some other time, by the name of ‘The Cheesy Guy Woohyun’. Seeing the name he gave for Woohyun’s number, made Sungyeol smiled to his self. “Hahaha~~ ‘The Cheesy Guy Woohyun’. I think it isn’t a weird nick name, since he likes to act cheesy toward students in the school, always throwing heart and make a lot of aegyo that doesn’t suit him at all,” said Sungyeol chuckle to his self.

The Cheesy Guy Woohyun : No. L doesn’t give me your number, but I know your number from L’s own cell phone since you are his boyfriend, so that he must be has your number.

“Oh! Soo-ah doesn’t give my number to him? But… it is true? Or he just lies to me just to safe his best friend’s good image? Or… because he doesn’t want to get caught that it is true that Soo-ah really give me my number just to get my attention,” said Sungyeol doubting about his honesty.

Cute Choding : Don’t lie to me? Soo-ah give you my number right?

Cute Choding : I told you that I know your number from L’s hand phone. I took it secretly when I went to his house and he was showering a few days ago.

Cute Choding : And then, what do you want? Do you message me just want to ask me to speak to L?

The Cheesy Guy Woohyun : No. I don’t want to do that. It is your problem that you want to speak to each other or not. I don’t have right to intervene in your own privacy.  I message you just want to be friend with you.

Cute Choding : Be friend with me? Are you kidding me? I don’t believe you at all!

The Cheesy Guy Woohyun : I really am not lie and not kidding to you. I really want to be friend with you. Why don’t you believe me?

Cute Choding : Because you are Kim Myungsoo’s best friend. I know that you are just the same as him. Playboy and liar! X_X#

The Cheesy Guy Woohyun : Yah! I am not a playboy and liar! Maybe you had seen me when I act cheesy to the students in the school, but I do it just for fun. I don’t break his/her heart since I don’t ask him/her to be my lover. They know it too. Oh! And I am also curious, why… why did you call Myungsoo playboy and liar?

Cute Choding : It is not your problem. Why should I tell you? Stay away from my business!

The Cheesy Guy Woohyun : Lee Sungyeol-ssi, I am really serious want to be your friend. Why don’t you believe me? I really care about you.

But when Sungyeol wanted to reply Woohyun message, suddenly Woohyun’s another message popped in Sungyeol’s cell phone.

The Cheesy Guy Woohyun : Can I call you?

Cute Choding : Why do you want to call me? I don’t even know you beside you are Soo-ah’s friend and nothing more.

The Chessy Guy Sungyeol : Okay. Lee Sungyeol-ssi, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Nam Woohyun. I am one of your classmates. I am also one of the main players in our basket ball club at school. I was born at Seoul on February 8 1991. I am seventeen years old this year but next year I turn to eighteen years old (waiting for two months later, kekeke -_-). I live at xxxx no. xx, xxxx Seoul. I have a brother, his name is Nam Boohyun, but he study at the different high school. I have my best friends since I was in kindergarten, their names are Kim Myungsoo, your boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter