I grant your wish!

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Double update for my patient readers ^^

 

“Yah! Lee Sungyeol! Why do you still not finish prepare your book and immediately go to school? Don’t you know what time is it? Daeyeol was already going, you know? Why do you become a turtle right now, very slow, jinjja!” said Mr. Lee suddenly, his face appeared from the door of Sungyeol room with an impatience voice and upset face.

Hearing his father nagged made Sungyeol upset too. He then looked up to his nagging father and snorted annoyance to him.

“You are so noisy, appa,” said Sungyeol with a pout in his face.

“Yah! Ppalliwa! Myungsoo already came to pick you up and right now he is waiting for you now at the front house,” said Mr. Lee and already knew that his baby already had a boyfriend.

Mr. Lee knew the news not too long after Sungyeol recover from his typhoid a few months ago. Actually Mr. Lee demanded his son to tell the truth that Sungyeol indeed had a boyfriend. And then after some times, finally The Choding told the truth to his father. At first Mr. Lee angry that Sungyeol hided about his boyfriend, but finally… Mr. Lee accepted his relationship with his boyfriend named Kim Myungsoo.

But even thought that Sungyeol already said the truth, he didn’t say anything about his problems to his father, only Daeyeol in his house that knew his brother’s problem. Sungyeol really didn’t want to become his father worry too much.

So, right now, Kim Myungsoo came to pick Sungyeol up and also he didn’t forget to greet Mr. Lee for the first time. Mr. Lee really liked the politeness of his son’s boyfriend, so he gave him blessing to go out with his baby choding.

 

 

Sungyeol then was purposely slower his action to put his books into his bag, so that his pabo Myungsoo could go away first. He really didn’t want to go together with Myungsoo.

Somehow his father noticed Sungyeol’s attitude and came toward his sad baby, “What’s wrong with both of you? Do you quarrel or something?” asked Mr. Lee worry to Sungyeol.

But Sungyeol didn’t say any words to his father.

“Appa, I’ll go now. Bye…” said Sungyeol to his father, kissed his cheek and immediately went away from his room to the front door.

Mr. Lee only shook his head seeing his baby choding attitude.

Usually Sungyeol only walked by foot when he went to school, but… today he had to ride his pink bicycle, because you REALLY didn’t want to walk together with Myungsoo.

When Sungyeol opened the front door, he already saw Myungsoo who was leaning on the wall at his house.

Myungsoo then saw you came out and he immediately fixed his position into standing upright facing Sungyeol.

“Good morning… Yeol…” said Myungsoo and smiled his charming smile to Sungyeol.

At first Sungyeol was about to hug his still boyfriend because he almost couldn’t resist the charming smile that showed on Myungsoo’s face. “

Ugh! Why does Soo-Soo have to look so handsome today~? I just want to hug Soo-Soo now~ Ummm… I miss Soo-Soo very much~” said Sungyeol in his mind.

But suddenly, a shadow about his attitude toward Sungyeol yesterday night… about his lied, and… about his cheated behind Sungyeol’s back, recalled again.

Sungyeol then started to hate him again, so much hate him right now. Even thought Myungsoo showed his smiled to his choding boyfriend, but Sungyeol immediately erased his eagerness to hug his boyfriend and replaced by showing the hate look toward Myungsoo.

No smiled or love anymore.

Sungyeol immediately passed his boyfriend and quickly took his bicycle that standing not too far from the door.

The Choding lead his pink bicycle outside the fence.

Myungsoo that was seeing Sungyeol wanted to ride his bike, suddenly held his bicycle’s bar. “Yeo… Yeollie-ah! Jamkkanman!” said Myungsoo to the angry Sungyeol.

Sungyeol then looked at his still boyfriend with hatred eyes, “What?” asked The Choding in a cold tone.

“We need to talk…” said Myungsoo quickly.

“There is nothing to talk about, Kim Myungsoo,” said Sungyeol refuse to talk to Myungsoo.

“But… Yeol… Jebal~” pleaded Myungsoo desperately.

“Let me go!” said Sungyeol still in a cold tone and tried to let the gripped at Sungyeol’s bike’s bar go.

“Please… Just talk to me for a moment. We can solve this problem, Yeol. But please… let me talk to you.”

“I said there is nothing to talk about L! I want to go to school, so please… let my bar go,” pointed Sungyeol to the bike’s bar and kept try to let the handle go from Myungsoo’s gripped.

“But, Yeol…”

“Shut up! I said let me go!” and then Sungyeol finally could get rid of Myungsoo’s hand from the bar and quickly ride his bicycle, away from him.

Myungsoo only saw his boyfriend that went away from him. He couldn’t have courage to chase Sungyeol, because it would make these things more mess up. And then, Myungsoo started to walk to his school with a sad and desperation face.

 

 

Evening passed soon, and Myungsoo was ready tried again to talk to his still angry boyfriend of him, when the school ended.

The Ice Prince silently stood in front of the cute pink bicycle at the bicycle parking lot.

He then looked at his right and left side to make sure that all of the students were already went home.

Myungsoo knew his boyfriend’s habit that, Sungyeol always went outside the school building after all the students went away, not all of the students, but… half of them that already left the school. Myungsoo knew too, that The Choding liked to talk or chat a little with his best friends inside the class or waited for Myungsoo until he finished the basketball practice.

He knew that what would he do later was wrong, but Myungsoo didn’t have any other choice this time. Many ways he tried to talk to his boyfriend today, at his house or the school, even he tried to message or call his boyfriend, but… he couldn’t.

Sungyeol always avoided him in many ways.

“If this is only the way that I can talk to you, Sungyeollie… what else can I do!” Myungsoo said to himself.

Suddenly The Ice Prince took something out from his bag.

The sharp spike…

He looked so serious to the sharp spike in his hand, and immediately squatted down in front of Sungyeol’s bike.

And then, when Myungoo wanted to jab the spike into Sungyeol’s bike tires, suddenly a voice came from behind his back.

“What are you doing?”

The Ice Prince stopped his action.

He turned his head around slowly and after seeing the person behind him, he surprised immediately.

Myungsoo quickly stood up with a look of fear, and forced his smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter