Brokenheart...

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the update for you guys ^^

 

Sungyeol was still sitting inside the taxi and he still crying so painfully and pitifully.

He laid down his back and head to the not too comfy taxi seat as his eyes looked at the other cars that moved fast outside the window. Sungyeol tears couldn’t stop felt down from his already puffy eyes. However Sungyeol wiped his tears away, it would come down again and again… and even harder, liked a river.

Sungyeol sobbed hard and choked his own saliva and tears, and… it repeated again and again. He snorted his nose because the snot kept fall from his nose, until it became hurt and red. So did his chubby cheek that as red as his nose.

The taxi suddenly moved a little bit slower because of the traffic jam that came at the road to their way back home. Sungjong was planning to not take Sungyeol home to his house. He didn’t want Mr. Lee became worry seeing Sungyeol’s condition. Mr. Lee would blame Sungjong if something happened to his baby, because Sungjong was the person that brought Sungyeol to his cousin’s birthday party.

So that, he would bring the pitiful choding to his house first to make his hyung calm his self down a bit until The Diva returned him to his house later, but… maybe, Sungjong would ask to Mr. Lee permission so that Sungyeol could sleep over at his house. That’s the best decision at this time because Sungjong thought that maybe in this state… Sungyeol needed his best friends more to support The Choding.

“I just called Dongwoo hyung and I asked him to come to my house. I will not take you to your home yet, maybe… you want to calm yourself down a bit, and I will bring you to my house instead. But… I will leave you for a moment to take my car back that I left at my cousin’s house. Is that okay for you? Stay at my home first, okay? You don’t want to make your father worry to you, right?” said Sungjong with a calming voice.

Respond in Sungjong words, Sungyeol only just nodded his head weakly.

“So, is it okay to go to my house first? Or sleep over, if you want?” asked Sungjong again still felt worry to Sungyeol.

“Mmmm…” mumbled Sungyeol only an ‘m’ word that came for his mouth. He couldn’t speak because his throat was hurt and his voice was hoarse, because of too much crying and shouting at his boyfriend back then.  

Seeing his hyung condition only made Sungjong worry to the fullest that he wanted to cry too.

“M-mianhe, hyung-ah. I-I… I shouldn’t take you to… to my cousin’s birthday party. It’s because of m-me that you have to meet Kim Myungsoo, that… ing ! I-I am really… really sorry hyung-ah…” said Sungjong feeling regret because if Sungjong granted his hyung will to ditch the party and choose to go to the amusement park followed Dongwoo hyung and Lea, maybe this incident would not be happen, but… however, if they choose to go to the amusement park, maybe… Sungyeol would never know that his own boyfriend was indeed cheating on him.

So, it’s true that The Ice Prince get caught red handed by his boyfriend.

And righ now, Sungjong was holding Sungyeol hand tightly while cried too, as he could feel the pain that his hyung felt.

Sungyeol immediately sobbed, hearing his dongsaeng regret’s voice, “A-aniyo… Jongie-ah. It… it was not… your fault. You didn’t know either, that h-he will come to… to there. It’s… not…” he then sobbed again, hardly, “…y-your fault… Jong…”

“Yollie hyung-ah…” sobbed Sungjong.

“Gwaenchanh-na… Jongie-ah,”

“Mianhe…”

“Gwaenchanh-na…” and then Sungyeol cried his heart out again for the nth times.

Sungyeol didn’t know what to say or to do anymore.

His heart felt so much pain right now.

Hurt…

Betrayed…

Lied…

The pitiful choding only could cry his hurt feeling out load until whoever heard it, could feel the pain too.

So did the driver that, he let the tiny tears drop from the corner of his eyes, but he wiped it away immediately so that he could still focus to his driving.

“I can’t… this is… too much…” and then he couldn’t hold himself anymore…

Suddenly when the red light turned red and the taxi stopped, Sungyeol got off from the taxi and run away immediately to… nowhere.

Sungjong then shocked seeing Sungyeol that suddenly got off from taxi, and couldn’t do anything except to call his hyung back from the window, “Yah! Sungyeol hyung-ah! Where are you going?!” yelled The Diva.

But Sungyeol didn’t care and kept run his foot away.

“HYUNG! SUNGYEOL HYUNG! LEE SUNGYEOL…!!!” and then Sungjong shouted from the window and pushed his chest out from the window, so that his voice could be loud enough to heard by his hyung.

But still… the ‘thanks to his long legs that he can run away very fast’ choding ignored his dongsaeng’s voice and followed by Sungyeol’s body that became more and more disappeared to the darkness night.

“!” cursed Sungjong while immediately closed the taxi window and tried to call his other hyung.

Witnessing the scene, made the driver felt shock too. “Oh! What’s wrong sir? Why did your friend suddenly run away?” asked the driver immediately to Sungjong.

“I don’t know either,” answered Sungjong to the taxi driver, still tried to call Dongwoo. “! What the hell! Why don’t you answer my phone you stupid Dino!” cursed The Diva again because after many times he tried to call Dongwoo, but The Dino didn’t answer his call.

“And so did Lea! She even turned off his phone! What the hell happen with both of them, for God sake!!!” then the angry diva punched the seat hardly that made the driver flinched scary.

“Wow! How can a petite guy become so strong like that? He is really a scary man,” said the driver in his mind, shivering a bit after seeing Sungjong act, more like… civilian.

“Should I follow or find him… sir?” and suddenly the driver asked Sungjong again, tried to help the angry and desperate passenger.

“No! You don’t have to. I think he already disappeared and I don’t know where he is. Maybe I just try to call his phone cell. And Ajeossi, please… take me to the place that I told you before,” said Sungjong and started to call Sungyeol’s cell phone.

Then hearing the demanding words for the strong petite guy, the taxi driver immediately drove the taxi to Sungjong’s place.

Sungjong would go home first because maybe Dongwoo and Lea already at his house and after that, he would go back to Lee Joon’s house to take his car that he left and search for his hyung together with Dongwoo and Lea.

“! Where are you going, hyung?” he tried to call his hyung, but no answer from Sungyeol. “Answer me hyung, I am worry to you,” said Sungjong again and kept tried calling Sungyeol

And suddenly he saw something shining below the seat. He looked down… saw a pink… cell phone, “!” and quickly cursed himself again after realized that Sungyeol, maybe… dropped the phone inside the taxi. “No wonder he didn’t answer my call. He even dropped his cell phone in here,” said Sungjong and took Sungyeol’s cell phone from below.

Sungjong then felt really worry to his hyung. “Oh God! I must call someone for help. I am worry to death right now, jinjja! He doesn’t bring either his cell phone or his wallet, because he left his wallet at my car. He must alone right now in nowhere without anything in him,” said Sungjong frantically. “But who the person should I call?”

The person that came inside his mind suddenly was… The Ice Prince…

“No! Not that stupid jerk! I will never ever let him go to my hyung’s side again!” said Sungjong angry.

“So… Who? Who the hell should I call for help?”

Meanwhile… “Oh. My God! That guy keep say curse words. How old is he? Isn’t he a middle school boy? Why and where does he know the curse words?” said the driver shock after hearing some curse words that came from The Diva.

And suddenly, “Should I call that Woohyun guy? Maybe he can help me to find Sungyeol hyung,” said Sungjong and hesitantly searched Woohyun’s number from Sungyeol cell phone. “I don’t have a choice. This is the best try, because my pabo hyung and his girlfriend turned off his phone, and… my pitiful hyung just dropped his phone below the taxi seat, and… I won’t call that stupid jerk ice statue, so do I won’t call Mr. Lee and Daeyeol. They would freak out and immediately blame the hell out of me.”

Sungjong took a deep breath and pressed the call button on his phone screen.

After the second dial, suddenly a man’s voice heard by Sungjong.

“Yoboseyo,” said the man from the phone.

“Ummm… Is this Nam Woohyun’s phone number?” asked Sungjong still hesitantly.

“Yes. This is me and may I know who is speaking?”

“I-I… Ummmm… Woohyun-ssi… I…” stuttered Sungjong didn’t know what to say.

“If you hesitant to say it loud, you can text me what do you want to say to me,” suggested Woohyun suddenly hearing Sungjong confuse voice.

“No… No. It’s okay. I am okay. I just don’t know where to start.”

“Ok. Take it slowly. Just tell me what happen and… could you at least tell me who are you?”

“Oh! I am sorry. I-I… I am Sungjong, your classmate and…”

“Sungyeollie’s best friend,” said Woohyun continue Sungjong’s stutter voice.

“Nde…”

“So, what’s up?”

“It is… it is about Yeollie hyung and… I don’t know who to call anymore.”

“What do you mean it’s about Sungyeollie?” asked Woohyun confuse and curious to Sungjong’s words.

“It is…”

“Hmmm?”

“It is…” still couldn’t speak at all.

“Yah! Malhe!” said Woohyun impatiently and a little bit raise his voice.

“Fine, I will tell you and promise me that you will help me, because I couldn’t call Dongwoo hyung and Lea. Their phone is switch off.”

“I promise, I will help you, but… you have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter