Nam Woohyun approaches 2/2

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update today ~~ ^^ Why? I just got some inspiration today.

Kekeke~

 

 

Sungyeol was at the school gate and walking to the school building with his best friends Sungjong beside him, and Dongwoo and Lea at their behind. They chatted happily to some random things while walking.

After Sungyeol chatted with Nam Woohyun yesterday night, he didn’t tell anything to his best friends yet. He was too afraid that his best friend was, well… definitely against his decision, because Nam Woohyun still related to someone named Kim Myungsoo. But, however, Sungyeol must told that he already be friend with Nam Woohyun to his best friends. He had a feeling that Nam Woohyun is a good guy and had a same personality like Sungyeol. He didn’t have to worry.

They kept talk happily when suddenly someone called Sungyeol name.

“Choding Sungyeol!”

Hearing someone voice made Sungyeol turned his head immediately and then, he finally saw the person that call him before. He saw, it’s the Nam Woohyun guy, Sungyeol new friend that waved his hand toward Sungyeol and quickly approached The Choding.

“Good morning choding Yeol~~” he said to Sungyeol with a five years old voice that made Sungyeol chuckled.

“Yah, Nam Woohyun!”

“Yah! I am older than you.”

“Fine! So, hyung… How old are you?” said Sungyeol wanted to tease his new friend.

With a confused look Woohyun said to The Chooding, “I am 17 years old as I told you before. Why?”

“I don’t think so…” Sungyeol then said while crossing his hand in front of his chest and kept showing his teasing smile to him.

“Yah! Choding-ah. What with that creepy smile in your face?” said Woohyun with pointing his finger to Sungyeol’s face.

Sungyeol then laughed seeing his new friend’s action, “You are not 17 years old, I think. You are, in the body of 17 years old man, but the truth is that you are only five years old boy,” said Sungyeol and suddenly burst into laughter.

“YAH! You Choding! You dare to tease me! How could you~~…” he whined and made a pouty face to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol was still laughing hard seeing Woohyun childist act. “Hyung-ah. Ahahahaha~~ You are so funny… hahahaha~~”

“Hmph! It is you that act like five years old kid but you have a body that look like a giant,” this time The Cheesy Guy turned the table and teased The Choding back.

“Yah! Shut up! Don’t tease me~” whined The Choding and now he was the one that sulking.

“Arasso… arasso… hahahaha~~” and then Woohyun laughed back to the sulking choding. “You know that, you are really beautiful when you smile like that, so Sungyeol… no more crying again, okay?” said Woohyun while The Choding’s hair gently and… lovingly.

“Thank you hyung for your courage message last night, because I can sleep after I read your message,” said Sungyeol and smiled to Woohyun.

“You are welcome choding-ah and keep smile every day, promise me?” said Woohyun again while pulled out his pinky finger to The Choding.

 And seeing Woohyung pinky finger made Sungyeol chuckled, “I promise hyung,” smiled Sungyeol to Woohyun.

“Keep smiles your beautiful gummy smile.”

“Nde,” smiled Sungyeol showed his gummy smiled to Woohyun.

“You are pretty like that,” once again the grease guy became cheesy again.

“Yah! Stop it. I am a guy,” pouted Sungyeol with slightly pink shades in his face.

“You are blushing,” chuckled Woohyun.

“Aniya!”

“Yes you are.”

“Shut up!” said Sungyeol still a little blushing.

Sungjong, Dongwoo and Lea who had been seen secretly their best friend… their choding, talking and joking around with the boy named Nam Woohyun, which was nothing but Kim Myungsoo’s best friend, made them really shocked. They didn’t believe his best friend could be friend with another play boy guy. They suddenly dragged The Choding away from Nam Woohyun, so that he couldn’t hear both of their voice. They needed Sungyeol’s explaination.

“Ugh! Yah! Jongie-ah, hyung-ah, Lea-ah… What happened with you all? What’s wrong? Why did you drag me away from Woohyun?” asked Sungyeol confuse from his best friend behavior.

When they managed to drag The Choding away a few meters from where Woohyun guy stood, they immediately looked at Sungyeol curiously.

“Ya! Sungyeol hyung! Now tell me! How… Why… When did you be friend with him…” Sungjong suddenly pointed his finger to Woohyun that made The Cheesy Guy moved his head to his left and right, and behind him, confusedly. “Yah! You! Yes you! I pointed to you! You moron!” yelled Sungjong to Woohyun that looked like a dumb people.

“Me?” mouthed Woohyun and pointed his self in responded to Sunjong words.

“Yes, you! Who else? Ghost?! Such a stupid guy!” The Diva kept curse Sungyeol’s new friend.

“Wae~~?” mouthed Woohyun again.

“You…”

“Yah~ Jongie-ah, hajima~ Don’t do that to him?” suddenly Sungyeol cut Sungjong words to defend the confuse guy, Woohyun.

“Yah hyung! Why did you defend him? Just why… why you befriended with him so suddenly?” then Sungjong asked his fragile best friend with an angry voice.

“Yah Lee Sungjong! Behave yourself, will you? After all, that Woohyun guy is older than you,” said Dongwoo didn’t like seeing his best friend act like a civilian.

“Hyung-ah~ wae you suddenly defend him too? Don’t you remember hyung? He is a best friend of Sungyeol hyung’s boyfriend. The person who was hurt our choding,” said Sungjong irritated.

“I know Jong, but… look at your hyung. He is so confuse right now. I am sure that he has an explanation to can be given to us. Just let him explain his reason, why did he become Woohyun’s friend so suddenly?” Dongwoo tried to talk to the raging diva, hoped he would be calm down a bit.

“That’s right Jong. Just control your anger for a moment, okey?” followed by Lea.

Seeing and hearing Dongwoo and Lea’s words made The Diva sighed heavily, “Fine! I will control my anger. I did that because I just worry to Sungyeol hyung. I don’t want anyone or anything hurt him again. It is so hurt to see him down,” said Sungjong and then he turned his head to look to his favorite hyung, “Hyung, I just love you so much. You are my hyung and my best friend. I don’t want to see you hurt again,” Sungjong voice right now really made Sungyeol felt bad.

Sungyeol began to feel sorry to his self because he didn’t tell to his best friend first the moment Woohyun asked Sungyeol to become his friend.

“I am sorry Jong. I didn’t mean to not to tell to you. Mianhe~” said Sungyeol sadly.

“Yeollie-ah, it’s ok. But please… explain to us everything, okay?” said Dongwoo calmly.

“Ok hyung-ah. Ummm… just yesterday when he messaged me……” then Sungyeol started to tell everything that happened last night with Woohyun.

“What?!” Sungjong looked really surprise after hearing Sungyeol’s explanation, “Hyung! Don’t you know that he is Kim Myungsoo a.k.a your beloved and playboy boyfriend’s friend?”

“Yes, arrayo,” answered Sungyeol somehow with his innocent look.

“So…”

“So… What?” still in his innocent look.

“Hyung, he just wants to make you speak and close again to your Myungsoo. That Woohyun guy will make you be Myungsoo’s toy… to help Myungsoo to get something from you, not your money, but… your body and then… he will help that jerk L guy to dump you and laugh behind your suffering. Do you know what I mean, hyung?” explained Sungjong with fiery voice.

“You are too much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter