The togetherness of The Diva and The Dancer

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys, this is the update and this time is Sungjong and Hoya's love story.

Tomorrow I actually was planning to make Myungsoo and Sungyeol first love making (yeah, ), but i am still re-read and re-write again. I don't want to make my readers dissapointed with my fail scene next. So, be patient ne...

Hehehe ^^

 

After the talking... teasing... kissing... and hugging, The Ice Prince started to bring his boyfriend to the class, suddenly from a far he heard someone called him and his boyfriend’s name.

“Yah L!”

“Yeollie hyung!”

Both of Myungsoo and Sungyeol turned his head toward the school gates to see who was already calling them. They didn’t believe their eyes when they saw their two best friends came to school together.

Without showing that there was something between them, both of their best friend greeted Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

“Yo L! Good morning,” said Hoya then embraced his best friend’s shoulder.

But Myungsoo didn’t answer Hoya’s greeting but raising his eyebrow felt a little bit confuse.

“Annyeong Yeollie hyung~” followed his ‘friend’ Sungjong then greeted his best friend with a cheerful tone and immediately hugged so tightly to the confuse Sungyeol.

“Annyeong Jongie...” said Sungyeol felt awkward about the sudden hugged by his best friend.

Seeing The Diva hugged Sungyeol like that made Myungsoo’s face turned into a frown. He felt uncomfortable seeing them hugging each other.Then immediately Myungsoo started to let Sungjong’s hugged go because trully, he somehow didn’t like if someone who was not him hugged his dear boyfriend Sungyeol like that. He felt a little bit jealous, even the one who hugged Sungyeol was only his best friend that Sungyeol already considered him as his own brother.

Feeling Myungsoo forced the hug go, it made Sungjong felt upset. “Yah! Why did you pull Yeollie hyung from my embrace?”

“I think it’s enough you hugged him for too long,” said Myungsoo with showing a poker face and somehow feeling upset too, that The Diva in front of him was too clingy to his boyfriend.

“What did you say? For God sake! It hadn’t been more than half a minute I hugged Yeollie hyung and you already said that I was too long hugging him? You are too much, jinjja!” Sunjong didn’t believe what he saw and shook his head. The possessiveness from The Ice Prince was beyond the reasonable limits. 

“He is my boyfriend and... I know that you are his best friend, but who knows that you like my Yeollie too, and I think you already knew about what happened between Woohyun and Sungyeol. He said that he wanted to be my Yeollie’s best friend, but soon turned to be like Yeollie, and I don’t want it happen again,” said Myungsoo still showing the possessiveness in his voice while placing his arms to Sungyeol’s slender waist.

“For God sake, again! I don’t have any ing romantic feeling toward your dear boyfriend, and for your information, I am not like your ing ex-best friend that wanted to snatch Sungyeol hyung away from you, jinjja. I am his best friend for ages and he just likes my own brother! You are too much!” Sungjong then started to yelled to the annoying of Sungyeol’s boyfriend.

Sungyeol and Hoya really couldn’t say anything at all seeing the bickering of the two temperamental boys in front of them.

“Guys...” Hoya tried to talk to The Ice Prince and The Diva.

But they seemed like didn’t really care about Hoya’s calling.

“I know that, but I just don’t like you are hugging Sungyeol like that,” again with the same expression that Myungsoo showed to Sungjong.

“What?” The Diva then yelled to The Ice Statue in front of him.

“Soo-Soo...” this time Sungyeol that tried to talk to his upset boyfriend of him. He wanted to calm him down, to prevent The Kingka snapped at his best friend.

“Sungyeol is mine and mine only.”

“But Yeollie hyung is my brother, and I have a right to stay close to him... to take a really good care of him... so that, there is not any of some ICE STATUE who want to HURT him again. Is that clear enough, Mr. Ice Prince?” said Sungjong emphasizing the word ‘ice statue’ and ‘hurt’ to the certain prince that apparently had hurt his hyung back then.

Hearing those words made Myungsoo’s face reddened in anger and guilty. He knew that a few weeks ago he was already hurt Lee Sungyeol with pretended having some relationship to a girl that no other than his own cousin. He also knew that he was wrong and felt guilty until know, but he also felt angry that The Diva in front of him pried up again those problems, like he was the murderer for someone precious like Sungyeol and didn’t deserve to be forgiven.

“Don’t say those words again, will you? I know that I was wrong, but was that important to pry up those problems? What’s wrong with you? I love Sungyeol and I never want to hurt him... AGAIN! Do you understand?” Myungsoo then yelled to Sungjong.

But The Diva didn’t afraid at all to Kim Myungsoo. “I don’t know and I don’t care.”

“What...”

“ENOUGH!” At this time Hoya already loses his patient. He had enough to see The Kingka and The Diva were bickering in front of the school building and of course, they were already getting attention from the whole students and it embarrassed The Dancer hell out.

Hoya’s shouting finally could make those tempered guys flinched and immediately turned their head to the angry Hoya.

“Lee Sungjong! Just control your temper and skin ship attack to Lee Sungyeol. I know he was a fragile and adorable guy, but...”

“Yah! What did you say?” hearing those ‘adorable’ words about his boyfriend from Hoya made Myungsoo angry, because he didn’t like if someone said those cheesy words about his boyfriend like they were interest at Lee Sungyeol. “Adorable? Are you by any chance interest at my boyfriend like Woohyun did, Hoya?” said Myungsoo while gazing his eyes coldly and suspiciously to his best friend.

Hoya could only sighed heavily because he just realized that after the break up thing, his best friend became too much possessive toward his princess that no other than Lee Sungyeol. Hoya knew that after the break up incident, Myungsoo already promised to himself that he wouldn’t hurt Sungyeol again. Myungsoo wanted to cherish his boyfriend to the fullest, and Hoya realized that Myungsoo was afraid if some other guy or woman wanted to take Sungyeol away from him.

“L...” he sighed again. “Just control your possessiveness, please. I said the true that your boyfriend is indeed fragile and adorable as you often told me about how pretty, adorable, cute, and beautiful and also charming, your princess in your eyes. Am I right?” said Hoya while turning his eyes to Myungsoo and crossing his hand in front of his chest.

Unexpectedly, hearing those words made Sungyeol’s face was blushing really hard, so freaking red like a tomato on the tree. He felt really shy after hearing those compliment words from Hoya that apparently his boyfriend Myungsoo who always said those words to Hoya. He didn’t believe himself that his prince always complimented him in front of his best friend. He could only look down to the ground while bitting his lips cutely, still felt shy.

“And when I said those words, it didn’t mean that I take some interest with your boyfriend. You should be know me well L that I never, ever want to snatch someone’s boyfriend or girlfriend. I only consider Lee Sungyeol as my friend and you shouldn’t be worry L, beside... I already have someone that I love, you know,” said Hoya again while glancing toward the guy beside him and of course, that guy that no other than Lee Sungjong followed his best friend attitude. His face blushed really hard.

Myungsoo then could only scratch his head while still embracing his boyfriend’s waist, “Aish! Whatever Hoya, I just don’t like if another people taking interest at my boyfriend and... fine, I believe that you didn’t like my boyfriend, and... oh! By the way, did you guy already an item now?” said Myungsoo suddenly felt a little suspicious about Hoya’s words before and their arrival to the school which was walking together.

Sungyeol that already recovered from his shyness also felt suspicious. He realized that both of Hoya and Sungjong came to school together, “Ah, right! Why did you come to school together, Jong... Hoya hyung? Did you guys...”

“ANIYO!” suddenly Lee Sungjong was cutting his best friend’s words while shouting awkwardly. His face was blushing until his ears.

“What... aniyo... means, Jong?” Sungyeol then asked more suspicious to his best friend’s behavior. He raised his eyebrows while crossing his arms and tapping his foot impatiently. “Malhe Jong. I am waiting!”

“Ah... that is... ehmmm... I... I...” he couldn’t finish his sentence. He kept glancing toward Hoya ask for help.

“Something is weird in here, you know?” Myungsoo then said and looked at his best friend, “What happen between you and That Diva guy right there?” The Ice Prince pointed his finger to Lee Sungjong.

“YAH! Do you wanna die?” Sungjong didn’t accept that The Kingka treated him like an enemy. “Don’t you dare pointing your ing finger to my face, you stupid ice statue!”

“What...”

“Kim Myungsoo!” suddenly Sungyeol half shouting to his boyfriend that again, couldn’t control his emotion. “Do you want me to hate you?”

“W-what? Y-yah, Yeollie-ah... don’t do that to me. It is his fault, you know,” said Myungsoo trying to convenience his boyfriend.

Then Sungyeol looked to his best friend, “Lee Sungjong! Hyung will be angry to you if you can’t control your temper.”

“But hyung...” Sungjong whined didn’t accept that his hyung was angry to him.

“Both of you are false! If both of you can’t control your temper, I will hate you forever,” Sungyeol then threatened his boyfriend and his best friend.

“Fine...” said Sungjong while pouting to his hyung.

“Ok, Yeollie. Mianhe...” so did Myungsoo pouting too but didn’t let go the gripped between his fingers and Sungyeol’s fingers.

“So guys, back to the topic and... Hoya hyung... Jongie-ah, just answer my question honestly, okay? Are you guys already dating now?” said Sungyeol again while looking at Hoya and Sungjong.

“Oh, right. Hoya, do you date Sungyeol’s best friend now?” Myungsoo too followed his boyfriend asked to both of Hoya and Sungjong.

“Oh, we... we are... we...” Hoya then scratched his head feeling confuse, didn’t know what to say. “We...” he glanced to Sungjong.

“I met him at the front gate... ehmmm... coincidentally... yeah, coincidentally,” he was laughing awkwardly then he glanced toward Hoya again, “Right, hyung... oh, no... I mean Lee Howon ssi, yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter