Mianhe...

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For my patient readers... this is the update ^^

Oh, and by the way... sorry for shamless advertise of my other story and feel free to read it : Borrow Boyfriend...

Kim Myungsoo run to the basket ball ring while dribbling the ball to the ground again… and again. When he reached to the ring, suddenly he slammed the perfect orange ball to the ring with a powerful jump, but… without a satisfied look that should appear in his face like usually he showed when he managed to make a good powerful slam dunk. He just showed and appreciated it with somehow a hurt… desperation of something… depression because of the certain situation… and angry look.

He turned around to leave that poor ring… did that slam dunk action… turned around again… and did that again… and again.

Continuously…

Endlessly…

Until his strong body became really tire… numb… limp… and not strong enough anymore to run and made a perfect slam dunk again into the basket ball ring.

His sweat was running down like a waterfall to all over his well built body and handsome almost perfect face.

And finally… he run out his own breath, barely able to breathe properly.

He coughed a little bit, but still tried to manage his own breath became normal again.

 

“Yes I trust him. He is better than you!”

 

The Ice Prince suddenly remembered again those words, those hurtful words… those words that made Myungsoo heartaches… those words that came from the lips of the love of his life.

The words that destroyed everything he had been built by his lover.

“Why did you have to trust him… trusted Woohyun, better than me, your own boyfriend?” Myungsoo said so much desperate and angry at the same time, until maybe, he could kill anybody that would disturb him right now.

 

“We break up!”

 

That words that Sungyeol said without long thought… without consequence to be faced later to Myungsoo, recalled again… and again like a merry go round that continued spin without stopping at all, in his awful messy mind.

“!” Kim Myungsoo shouted the curse words angriness… disappointment to nowhere but his miserable situation. He then the closed his eyes… still panting, lips slightly parted.

Then he opened his piercing eyes, “AAAAKKKHH!!! LEE SUNGYEOOOL!!!” he suddenly screamed his voice out to the evening grey sky, calling the person that already made him crazy enough to end his life right now.

The angry captain suddenly slammed the ball to the ground really hard, “This is really ing mess!” until the ball bounced and ended… at Sungyeol foot.

Myungsoo actually didn’t know that the person he was so desperately wanted to see was already in there, in front of him. He didn’t even see yet the regret… sorry… sad and almost crying choding face, because right now… Kim Myungsoo was bowing his head down.

But suddenly, The Ice Prince lifted his head up and turned his head to his left side... slowly.

Then the time around him suddenly stopped at the moment!

Kim Myungsoo stunned right after!

Still panted…

Eyes widened in surprise!

 

Staring at him…

For a while, both of them just stared at each other.

 

“Soo-Soo…”

Full of tears, the choding looked so warmly… more of love… but full of regret, to the person that always made him fascinated day by day, in front of him.

 

“Yeollie-ah…”

With a powerful heart beat that maybe if there were people around him, they could hear his beat… The Ice Prince gazed the guy that he missed so much until he became crazy enough that Hoya wanted to send him to the asylum.

 

Flashback

Nara was silent, something weird with her face. It showed between sorry and… relief? But… her lips, looked like she was… smiling…

“I…"

"SHUT UP!" and finally Sungyeol shouted his voice out to the annoyance woman in front of him. "Just leave me alone!"

"What?"

"Don't you have a heart? I am sure that you know who I am. So, why did you ask? Just to make fun of me and hurt me more? If so... congratulation, you and your boyfriend, Myungsoo already did it!"

"Hey! I asked to you nicely, so don't yell at me like that. You are indeed a stubborn person and... rude too, but no wonder Myungsoo..."

"Just shut up!" once again, the angry and hurt choding was cut Park Nara’s words. Sungyeol really... couldn’t hold it anymore. He was really hurt so badly right now.

“You came to make sure that my relationship with Soo-ah was ended, right? Now, you already heard what you want to hear,” he said to her, “If there is nothing to say anymore, I am leaving now!” the angry choding managed again for the second time to go inside his house.

Sungyeol was hurt again…

He wanted to cry again…

“I hate you!”

The tears finally fell down to his chubby cheek, but he immediately wiped it.

And suddenly, “Wait……” she shouted to Sungyeol, managed to step closer to the hurt and angry choding and then she immediately grabbed again his hand.

In a second Park Nara grabbed Sungyeol’s hand, he dashed her grip immediately, “I said LEAVE ME ALONE!”

“LISTEN TO ME FIRST!” Park Nara then shouted him back because for God sake, that choding in front of him indeed a stubborn person, like Myungsoo told to her before.

“Geezz… Why did Myungsoo love this stubborn but, well… cute and pretty also, choding so much, jinjja? I really already lost my patience. I have to make it to the point.”

That upset girl could only ruffle his already beautiful hair frustration.

“There is not…”

“I am his cousin!”

Finnaly… Park Nara managed to say the words that she wanted to tell to that stubborn choding from the first time she met him. “Finally~ I can say that to him…”

Hearing those words made Sungyeol was freeze… didn’t know what to do or what to say.

“What did she… say?”

Slowly, he turned his body around to see that beautiful woman again, but… with a doubtful look. His heart was beating faster, faster than before.

“W-wh… what… did you say…?!” Sungyeol became stuttered, didn’t believe at all. He was really surprised to the hell by her words right now.

She then sighed, “Look! I am his cousin. Kim Myungsoo’s father is… my mother’s older brother.”

Sungyeol still didn’t believe her words at all. All of he was thinking right now that, that woman in front of him only made some cheap prank with him, and then… BOOM! Sungyeol got punk! Being laughed by her and Kim Myungsoo, “Don’t… don’t try to make fun of me… Don’t l-lie to me…” he shook his head disbelieve.

“Why should I lie to you? Why did I get if I make fun of you and lie to you? My pabo cousin will kill me if I make a fuss of you.”

“Geojitmal!” still didn’t believe Park Nara’s words, Sungyeol then yelled at her face. He was enough being cheated by them and he didn’t want they made fun of him at all.

Park Nara really… really frustrated right now. She didn’t know how to speak to the stubborn choding in front of her anymore. Maybe Park Nara was more able to speak to five years old children than the elementary scholar look like in front of her. She then ruffled her already messy hair, “I swear to the God that I am not lying to you, jinjja! Why don’t you trust me?”

“Because you and Kim pabo Myungsoo already cheated behind my back and didn’t you know that I was so hurt back then, and I don’t want you to make a fun of me!”

“Oh my God! I told you that I didn’t do that. We are cousin, so why should we cheat on you? Can you not being stubborn just one? Think wisely… think maturely… learn to listen and trust others, especially your closest one. Believe me… I didn’t lie to you and make a stupid prank,” she yelled back to Sungyeol at first, but managed to lower her voice and hold her emotion back, at the end of her explanation.

Seeing the sincere of the girl in front of him, Sungyeol didn’t yell again, but he didn’t answer her question at all. He thought all of her words then bowed his head.

“Please… believe me…” once again Park Nara convinced the guy in front of her.

“B-but…but your family name…” still doubted… still stuttered.

“Of course our family name is different, Sungyeol-ssi. My mother Kim Yoona, married to my father, named Park Yoochun. So that, my family name… including me has to change and follow my father’s name, right? And because of that, my family name automatically turned to be Park, so… of course it will be different with Kim Myungsoo’s family name that still use the Kim,” Park Nara explained with clear explanations so that Sungyeol would understand and didn’t misunderstood again.

Sungyeol was really confused. He didn’t know what to respond to her words.

“Should I give you my identity card or… you can go to my house and I will show you my family picture, if you still didn’t believe me.”

“I… No! Ummm…” Sungyeol indeed didn’t know what to say. “Is it really not some of their prank or… what?” he felt dizzy.

“Still didn’t believe my explanations, Sungyeol-ssi?” asked Park Nara again.

But still, no words that came out from the choding’s mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter