Promise to Appa

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the update guys ^^

I am sorry for the late update, ne?

 

 

“I will call you tonight, okay?” said Myungsoo while let the hugged go off his and Sungyeol’s body, smiled at him charmingly.

“Promise?”

“I promise princess,” Myungsoo then smiled to his boyfriend while ruffling the choding black soft hair gently.

“Yah L... How many times that I told you to not call me princess? I am a boy, jinjja…” Sungyeol then refused his ice prince called him princess and immediately act like a kid, sulked… stomped his foot to the ground… and pouted cutely, but with slightly pink color that showed in his pale face.

“Don’t you like that?” asked the boyfriend… raised his eyebrows and chuckled seeing the sulking Sungyeol with a slightly blushed face.

“No! I don’t like it!”

“But your face tells the opposite, Yeol. Just look at your face right now… you are blushing…” the ice prince then showed his famous teasing smirk to his boyfriend.

“I am not!” the choding still refused to admit that deep inside his heart, he didn’t actually refuse if his handsome boyfriend of him called Sungyeol princess. It means that in Myungsoo eyes, Sungyeol indeed beautiful and wanted to treat Sungyeol like a princess, with gentler and caressingly.

“Yes you are.”

“I am not L!”

“Yes, and don’t be stubborn Yeol.”

“No! And I am not stubborn!” still refused with slightly rising his voice, so anyone who heard would think that, that was the dolphin voice.

“Uhuhh…” nodded the ice prince, indeed followed his boyfriend stubbornness… didn’t want to give up easily.

“No ‘Uhuhh’ Soo-Soo!” this time the choding crossed his hand in front of his chest while glaring and pouting his small lips.

“Yes ‘Uhuhh’ Yeollie…” still would not give in… still spook casually.

“Yah L! No!”

“Ooh… yes!”

“Wha...”

But Sungyeol couldn’t continue his words because so suddenly, the ice prince pulled his slim waist to closer to Myungsoo body… held his pale neck and… shut Sungyeol’s y pouty lips up with his thin kissable lips.

“Hmmmpptt…!!!” Sungyeol then was instantly surprised by the sudden action of his ert boyfriend. But the choding couldn’t do anything beside replying the hot… intoxicate… and full of desire kiss of his boyfriend. It liked that there was a boost in his owns heart to want more and more from Myungsoo’s kiss.

“Unghh…” and without realizing his self, Sungyeol then voice his moan out, because Myungsoo’s tongue suddenly entered into Sungyeol oral cavity and explored what inside his boyfriend’s mouth like a Colombus that explored the America.

Then finally Sungyeol that the first time let the lip locked go, because he really needed to breath. “Hah… Hah… Hah…” he panted quiet heavily.

For Myungsoo, his princess right now looked extremely cute and y… panting with a slightly open mouth to take some breath and showed his flushed face.

“Just don’t be stubborn Yeol,” said Myungsoo while chuckled seeing the flushed face of his adorable boyfriend. “It is okay if you actually like it and I won’t laugh at you, and… because no matter what happen, I will still call you like that, because… you are my princess,” smiled the ice prince charmingly… removing the rest of the saliva in the corner of Sungyeol’s lips… and cupping Sungyeol’s small face with both of his hands.

Myungsoo then looked into his boyfriend’s eyes, “I love you…” said Myungsoo with a sincere and loving tone that made Sungyeol shy and blushed quite hard.

“Soo…” whispered the shying choding.

“Trust me. I really do love you…” then the handsome boyfriend of Sungyeol Sungyeol’s chubby cheek gently.

“I love… you too Soo-Soo…” said Sungyeol still shy.

“You have to, Yeol…”

“Nde Soo-Soo…”

“Jja~ now... go inside. It’s almost seven o’clock and remembered… that Kim songsaenim gave us a lot of homework. You have to finish it before ten, so that you won’t sleep too late. Araso!” Myungsoo remaindered again his boyfriend about the school homework and told him to go inside his house while showing his smile.

“But, you will call me after you arrive at home, right? You promise me...”

“I won’t forget that and I promise, after I arrive at my house, I will call you.”

“Yeay! Nde Soo-Soo...” said Sungyeol cheerfully while smiled his gummy smile.

“You are so cute…” smiled the ice prince.

“Hehehe~” the choding only smiled his cute gummy smile in respond his boyfriend’s words.

“Now, go inside Yeol, before your father’s looking for you,” said Myungsoo again.

But the choding didn’t go inside right after, “But Soo… don’t you want to stop by?” and asked his boyfriend to come to his house.

“Sorry, Yeollie… it is not that I don’t want to stop by to your house, but you remembered that I also have to do my homework, right?”

Sungyeol then nodded his head understood of Myungsoo’s explanation. “Fine then L. It’s okay, but next time… you have to come to my house, because appa wants to meet you again.”

“I promise. I also want to meet your father… to apologize because I already made his cute pretty son cried everyday, kekeke~” said Myungsoo smiling, slightly tease his boyfriend while pinched Sungyeol cute nose.

“Appo~ Soo-ah…” the choding then pouted cutely.

“Araso…” Myungsoo only chuckled seeing his boyfriend cute pout. “Get inside now Yeol. I will call you tonight.”

“Nde! Bye-bye Soo-ah...”

“Bye princess…”

And after that Sungyeol immediately get inside the house and Myungsoo became a good boyfriend, won’t budge until his fragile boyfriend get inside his house safety.

“Love you princess…” and then he turned around… left his boyfriend’s house to go home with a wide smile that plastered in his face. “Today is the best day I had ever had.”

 

“I am home…” greeted Sungyeol to his family that already in home.

And when Sungyeol wanted to go straight to his room, suddenly his brother Daeyeol hugged him from behind. “Hyungie…”

Actually Sungyeol didn’t see Daeyeol that already sat comfortably on the couch at the living room, so when his brother hugged surprising Sungyeol, “AKHH!!!” then the choding let out his dolphin scream.

And then he immediately turned his body around and saw the grinning his idiot brother of him. “YAH! You idiot! You scare out of me, jinjja!” yelled the angry brother.

“Sorry hyung...” Daeyeol then said sorry to his brother… still hugging tightly… still grinning.

“Let me go, pabo-ya!” Sungyeol tried to let his brother hugged go but no avail, because the gripped was too tight. “Let me go Dae!”

“You got caught hyung…” the still grinning Daeyeol suddenly said the words in a whisperer tone.

Hearing the words made Sungyeol shivered a little bit, because his brother knew that Sungyeol’s ears was his weak spot. “Yah… hajima Dae~ you scare me, you know,” said Sungyeol still struggling in his brother hug.

“I saw you…” still whispered in a low voice.

And then Sungyeol got curious of his brother’s words. “Saw? What did you see actually Dae?” asked Sungyeol and finally managed to let his body go from the tight embrace of his brother.

“Don’t pretend you don’t know hyung…” said Daeyeol showed his teasing smirked.

“Yah Dae! What are you talking about, jinjja?” Sungyeol then felt a little bit impatient of his brother not to the point words.

“Are you sure you want me to say that straight away hyung?” right now Daeyeol rose up his eyebrows.

“Malhe! I am so tired right now Dae, and I am not in the mood to play along with you.”

“Tired of being kissed by your ice prince, right hyung?”

Hearing that words immediately made Sungyeol widened his eyes in horror, “W-wh-what did you… you say?”

“Did you already tire just being kissed by your ice prince hyung?” asked Daeyeol and showed his satisfied smile because he managed to make his brother blushed like a boiled crab. 

The choding really didn’t know what to say because his brother already saw him being kissed senseless by his erted boyfriend. Sungyeol responded was only blush and, “I-I… ummm… I… that…” stammer words of nothing.

“You are blushing now hyung,” then Daeyeol couldn’t control his laugh anymore and right after he said that words, he immediately laughed quite hard. “You are so cute and funny hyung. Oh my God! My brother’s lips are a like hell! HHAHAHAHA~”

“Shut up Dae!” yelled the blushing really hard big brother and immediately slapped Daeyeol’s arm quite hard to prevent him for laugh anymore.

“Aww! Appo hyung!” the teasing brother winced in pain when Sungyeol hit his arms continuously.

“Shut up and don’t laugh to me anymore!”

“Araso… Araso…”

“And don’t tease me too!”

“But, he is a good kisser, you know. I saw him kissing you senseless from the window,” again Daeyeol teased his still blushing brother of him.

“Yah! Shut up! Appa will hear you,” then Sungyeol immediately put his hand to Daeyeol’s mouth when Daeyeol started to rise a little bit of his voice. Sungyeol really didn’t want his father heard and knew that his innocent son already had his first kiss.

“But appa already heard us hyung,” said Daeyeol while pointing to the person that was already standing behind Sungyeol, with a surprised voice and face too. Actually Daeyeol didn’t remember when did his father already in the living room and heard their conversation? He felt a little bit guilty to his brother, that… however because of his loud voice maybe his father came to the living room.

Sungyeol was freeze for a moment… eyes widened in horror… and slowly turned his body around to see Mr. Lee was leaning his body on the wall.

“Hi there Yeol,” greeted Mr. Lee to his innocent son, in not so happy voice, to hear his baby already had his first kiss before reached an adult age.

“A-a-ap… appa…” the scared son called Mr. Lee in stutter sound.

Then slowly Mr. Lee approached Sungyeol and stood in front of his son. “Is that true son that you kissed with Myungsoo in a senseless manner and moreover, in front of the house?” asked Mr. Lee felt a little bit angry.

Sungyeol couldn’t say any words to his father and he only could bow his head.

“Calm down appa. It is not a big deal. Hyung is not a little kid anymore, so please… don’t angry to him,” Daeyeol with feeling of guilt, he tried to calm his father angry down.

“How can you say that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter