High fever

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fifteen minutes later, Sungjong finally arrived at Dongwoo’s house, and immediately was greeted by Dongwoo’s mother in front of the front door.

Sungjong and Sungyeol had been gone to Dongwoo’s house so many times that his mother always welcomed them with her big smile. He really love Dongwoo’s mother because she is a funny and cool mother, especially Sungyeol. Since his mother passed away when Sungyeol was in his junior high school school, he already considered Dongwoo’s mother as his own mother so did Sungjong’s mother, and both of Sungjong and Dongwoo’s mother always babying Sungyeol the most. The mother’s instinct didn’t wrong at all, although Sungyeol is a choding boy who always looked very happy and cheerful outside, but truthfully, inside of him, he is a fragile boy that the mothers really wanted to protect and taking care of him a lot. Sungyeol is really like the second child to her.

“Hello, my pretty Jongie~ Do you come here alone now? Where is my baby Yeollie?” said Mrs. Jang to Sungjong and immediately let him in to the house.

“Yes Jang omma, I come alone today and I think Sungyeol hyung has a date with his boyfriend, so that he cannot tag along with me today,” said Sungjong lying to Mrs. Jang. He didn’t want Mrs. Jang to know that Sungyeol was crying out loud because of his boyfriend that was cheating on him just now at the coffee shop, because if he told Mrs. Jang, it would make her worry to death to her fragile baby Yeollie.

“Are you sure?” asked Mrs. Jang somehow didn’t believe to Sungjong’s words.

Sungjong had to make Mrs. Lee believe in his words, so that he gave his best smile and cute act to Mrs. Lee. “Of course Mrs. Lee~ why should I lie to you? Trust me, ne?” said Sungjong with doing some aegyo.

“Aigooo~~ uri Jongie is really cute~ Fine then, I trust you. But Jongie-ah, Dongwoo doesn’t come home yet, maybe he is still with Lea,” said Mrs. Jang again.

“It’s okay Jang omma, I will wait hyung in his bed room.”

“It’s better, because I can’t company you right now. My neighbor next door invites me to bake some cake and I promise to help her bake with my own receipt. Is that okay honey?”

“Nde Jang omma~” said Sungjong in a cheerful tone. “But promise me to bring your cake, because I really miss your cake, Jang omma.”

“Ok honey. I promise, I will bring you a big cake and it’s just for you my pretty baby~”

“Yeay! Thank you Jang omma~ you are the best!” said Sungjong while jumping up and down.

“Stay in Dongwoo’s room, ne? I am going now,” said Mrs. Jang to Sungjong while ruffle Sungjong’s hair and peck his cheek, then he made his way to the front door, opened it and shutted it again.

“Hhhh… I almost got caught,” said Sungjong releving his heart. “Jang omma really can not be lied easily. But thanks to my cute aegyo that successfully made her believe me~ Fine then… Now! Where is that Dino?” Why doesn’t he come home soon?” said The Diva angry while walking toward Dongwoo’s room.

Not long after, he heard Dongwoo shouted his name “Yah! Sungjong-ah! We are home~”

“I am in your room, hyung!” shouted Sungjong back to Dongwoo.

Then Dongwoo and his girlfriend, Lea wented immediately to his room and found that his dongsaeng Sungjong sat comfortable at his bed. “So… Sungjong-ah, what’s wrong? What happened to Sungyeol?” said Dongwoo still catching his breath same as Lea did. Both of their boddy were a little bit wet because of rain.

“Sit down you two. You look like some thief that runs away because of getting caught by the people. Hahahaha~” teased Sungjong to Dongwoo and Lea.

“Yah! You little Diva! You are the one that demand us to come home quickly as soon as possible, so we were run like crazy from inside the amusement park to the parking lot and from the front door to Woo oppa’s room, and it’s raining outside, you know,” said Lea to Sungjong while dried his not too wet hair with a dry towel and so did Dongwoo.

“Ok! Ok! Arraso. Mianhe, ne?”

“Fine. Now, tell us. What did happen back then with you and Sungyeol?” asked Dongwoo. 

Hearing his hyung serious words, made Sungjong sighed heavily. “The thing that happened back then was not because of me, but…” Sungjong couldn’t continue his words. He was too sad to remember The Choding pitiful cried, that could make anybody who heard it, can also feel the pain and so did Sungjong.

Seeing Sungjong sad face suddenly made Lea felt bad. She then hugged Sungjong tightly and the moment Lea hugged Sungjong, he started to cry. “Ssssh… Sungjong-ah, don’t cry, ne? If you don’t want tell the story to us, it is okay. I know it is hard to you too Jongie-ah,” said Lea while wipped The Diva’s tears.

“It’s… it’s not that I don’t want to tell the story to you. It just… It’s so sad to remember the look in Sungyeol hyung eyes. His eyes were so hurt…” Sungjong then started to cry again. “But the most hurtful one was… you know… hearing his crying… his pitiful crying. He cried his broken heart out loud, hyung-ah, Lea-ah… It was so freaking damn hurt seeing and hearing my choding hyung crying like that,” said Sungjong still crying. “And I hate that damn jerk ice statue!” yelled sunjong while sobbing.

“Jongie-ah…”

“I ing hate it…” sobbed Sungjong hardly, even he got chocked up with his own tears and saliva. “I really worry to him right now, hyung, Lea-ah… He… he doesn’t reply my message and answer my call. I… I don’t know where is he right now? I asked to Daeyeol if he is in home, but Daeyeol said that Sungyeol didn’t come home yet…”

 

 

Flashback

“Yeoboseyo! Daeyeol-ah, is Yeollie hyung… is he in home yet?” said Sungjong throught the phone to Sungyeol’s brother, Daeyeol.

“Oh hyung-ah, no hyung. Yeollie-hyung doesn’t come home yet. Did not he go with you, hyung?” asked Daeyeol and there’s a little worry in his voice.

“Yes, he was with me, but…”

“Was? So, that mean… right now he is not with you anymore? Hyung!? What is that mean? Where is he now? Is he missing?” said Daeyeol impatiently, demanded Sungjong to speak and tell him about his beloved hyung. Daeyeol was worry. He knew that his brother was not that strong as people see every day. He is a fragile boy that covered by his choding and cheerful attitude. He felt very insecure. More over about his uality, he’s so afraid that people surrounding him would judge him with their insult act. His family loves him, his best friends loves him more, but still… he felt insecure… He was afraid that someday, they would leave him because… he’s a gay. So that, Daeyeol really… really worry to dead that his beloved brother was missing. He really loves his brother so much, that he could even give his everything just to make his brother happy, even his own life.

“I know that Yeol, just… just calm down a bit will you?” said Sungjong tried to calm Daeyeol even though he himself couldn’t calm at all.

“How can I calm my body when my brother was nowhere to be found, hyung?” yelled Daeyeol suddenly.

“Yah! Don’t yell at me! I am older than you! Just calm your down a bit, I will tell you everything that happened between us, but… but promise me to not freak out, ok?”

“I am sorry and I promise. Now, tell me everything, hyung.”

“Oh, and one more, don’t tell this to Lee appa, araso?”

“Fine, hyung. I won’t tell appa. Now tell me!” demanded Daeyeol to Sungjong to tell him the whole story as quickly as he can.

And after Sungjong tell the whole story to Daeyeol, as expected, Daeyeol freaked out to the fullest. “WHAT?! HOW COULD HE?!” shouted Daeyeol.

Hearing Daeyeol shouting made Sungjong cringe his ears, “Yah! What did I say before? Do not to freak out! You moron!” shouted Sungjong back.

“I know hyung, mianhe. But… how could he, hyung? How could he do that to Yeol hyung? Oh God! I have to find him quickly before it’s getting late, hyung. Oh my! Hyung, it’s raining now. What should I do?” said Daeyeol in a worry and sad tone.

“Dae, he said that he wanted to be alone right now. Don’t worry, I am sure your brother is fine. I am on my way to Dongwoo’s house. I want to talk to him first about hyung, and then, if in two hours Sungyeol hyung doesn’t come home yet, you have to find him and I will try to find him also. I hope he won’t get into the rain. So Dae, just calm down, ok?”

Daeyeol was hesitant at first, but finally he agreed to Sungjong’s suggestion, “Fine hyung. I will wait for two hours, but if he doesn’t come back yet, I will immediately start to search for him and, you and Dongwoo hyung must help me too.”

“You don’t have to worry. I will search him with all my strength and Dae… I hung up now. I will call you again later.”

“Ok hyung. Bye.”

“Bye…”

Flashback end

 

 

“And one hour is passing already hyung, and I still can’t reach Sungyeol hyung. It’s going late and now, it’s raining outside, hyung. Daeyeol was just texted me that he already prepared to go to search for Yeol hyung. I… hyung… I really worry hyung. He was very fragile hyung…”

“Sungjongie-ah… calms down a bit, ok? Just tell us the whole story? You know? When you called me back then, I also started to call Yeollie, but he didn’t answer my calling. After tried harder, he still didn’t call either. I also worry to him, but… but still you have to tell me the whole story. Tell to us, ok?” said Dongwoo tried to calm The Diva and asked him to tell the story that happened back then at the coffee shop.

“Fine hyung. I will tell you the story,” and then Sungjong started to recall again incident that happened in the café while still sobbing not too hardly.

 

 

After for almost three hours walking down the street, finally the fragile boy, Sungyeol arrived at the front door of his house with all of his body and clothes drenched due to the rain. The Choding were freezing until his body shaken because of the rain a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter