The Ice Prince’s warning

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the update for you, my cute readers. ^^

 

It had been few days that Sungyeol made a friend with his boyfriend’s friend, Nam Woohyun. He always talked to Sungyeol, cheered him up and made The Choding Boy smile because of his cuteness attitude, his greasiness, his failed aegyo and his caring. The Cheesy Guy also liked to treat The Choding his favorite Americano at his favorite coffee shop, Rainbow Coffee Shop, and also ice cream. Sungyeol was really happy that he could be friend with Nam Woohyun. Sungyeol also could little be forgotten about his sadness. And it all thanks to Nam Woohyun.

Sungyeol thought that maybe he made a right decision to befriend with The Cheesy Guy. Even thought Sungyeol knew that… from a far he saw his boyfriend, Myungsoo kept always looking at his choding with a sad… hope… and the most was, an anger face because his princess seemed to be close to his best friend more than him, his boyfriend.

The look at his boyfriend face, made Sungyeol also felt the sadness in his heart.

Right now Sungyeol was still in the class, wait for the next lesson to be started, but the teacher didn’t come yet. He glanced to his boyfriend that always looked at Sungyeol with the same expression that he showed in the past days, after Sungyeol decided to avoid his boyfriend, which was… the sad and depress expression.

Sungyeol knew, that every ten minutes after The Ice Prince gazed his choding from the front seat, he would sigh heavily and put his head down on the table, just his back to be patted gently by his best friend, Hoya who sit beside Myungsoo. And after that, he would look up again to Sungyeol, gazed at him again with the same expression, and then… ten minutes later… he would put down his head again, of course… to be patted by Hoya again.

The Kingka would be doing that over and over again, even he didn’t care with the teacher’s scolding toward The Ice Prince.

 

 

In Myungsoo’s mind, he always thought about the same subject, which was… why always his beloved boyfriend avoids him every day? “What is wrong with me? Why did he always avoid me? Is he already boring with me? Is he starting to like… Woohyun? Oh my God! What should I do? I can’t… this is… too much…” said The Ice Prince in his mind. He didn’t want to say his feeling out loud because, he didn’t want to make his best friend beside him became worry too much. His eyes became blurry suddenly when he felt some tears collected around his black orbs, but immediately he wiped it away.

The Ice Prince felt his back gently by someone and he was sure that he is Hoya. Immediately, his feeling became calm down a bit.

“It’s okay. Everything will be okay L. I always stay beside you, no matter what happen,” said Hoya suddenly to the depress best friend of him.

“Thank you… hyung-ah…” mumbled Myungsoo to his best friend.

“Sleep over tonight at my house and spill your feeling out with me. Maybe I can’t help much, but at least… it can decrease your depress feeling. Okay?”

“Mmmm…” Myungsoo only nodded his head in responded to Hoya’s words.

“Beside, my omma really miss your presence. You rarely come again to my house after you had a quarrel with Sungyeol. So, sleep over okay?” said Hoya again still L’s back gently.

“Nde hyung. I too miss Lee omma, and… thank you hyung… for everything.”

“That’s what friends are for, man,” smiled Hoya to  Myungsoo

“Ummm… By the way hyung… You like my boyfriend’s friend, don’t you? That blonde guy,” asked Myungsoo suddenly

“W-wh-wh… what? Of-of… of course not! What are you talking about?” denied Hoya with a stutter voice and slightly blushed in his cheek.

“You are blushing now, hyung,” teased Myungsoo but still, with a smirked in his face.

“Shut up L!”

“I am right, right?”

“Oh God! Please, be sad again… depression again… so that you won’t ask any crap thing to me! You little Ice Prince!” said Hoya again in a little bit raise voice and force Myungsoo’s head to bow again on the table.

“You are so funny hyung, just say that you like him,” teased Myungsoo again.

“Shut up!” The Dancer kept denying his feeling to Myungsoo even L himself knew his best friend’s feeling. Myungsoo could only chuckled seeing Hoya reaction.

 

 

Sungyeol sighed heavily.

“Neo, gwaenchanh-ni?” asked Sungjong while tap Sungyeol shoulder gently, because he heard his best friend sighed and saw his sad face.

Sungyeol then turned around to look at his best friend. “Gwaenchanh-na, Jongie-ah,” he tried to smile to Sungjong, hoped The Little Diva trust Sungyeol words.

But Sungjong is not an idiot people that easily trust every word that come from everyone, especially his best friend for ages. Sungjong then looked at The Choding with a suspicious look in his face, “No, I don’t think so! I know that something happen to you now. Tell me hyung!” said Sungjong in a demand tone.

“Yah! Lee Sungjong! What did I told you before to not act like a civilian people. You know that your words really intimidating your own best friend. Can you ask more gently and slowly to him,” said Dongwoo suddenly after hearing the makne’s words and his tone.

“It’s not like that hyung. It just that…” Sungjong then sighed, “This hyung of mine is a stubborn person and… you know hyung, this choding is never lie to us, but… he tried to act that everything is okay, even the truth is not okay. So, he lied to me and I don’t like it. Sungyeol hyung is indeed a stubborn one. I have to force him to speak, hyung,” explained Sungjong to Dongwoo.

“But…”

“You want to know too, right?” cut Sungjong.

“Yes, of course. I want to know too, but…”

“So, be quite and let The Diva take control,” said The Diva a Queen or President like voice.

Sungyeol that heard his best friend’s argument only shook his head, “You are so childish. But, that’s best friends of mine… yeah,” said Sungyeol to Sungjong and Dongwoo.

“Hyung-ah, don’t change the subject, please,” said Sungjong again to Sungyeol.

“What subject?” said Sungyeol, innocently.

“You know what I mean, hyung. Your sad face just now, hyung. Tell me and Dongwoo hyung, now, please hyung,” pleaded The Diva.

“But I am fine, Jongie-ah. You don’t have to worry.”

“Yeollie-ah, I… we know you very well. Just please tell to us if you have something disturbing in your heart. Let us know, ara?” said Dongwoo in wise voice.

Sungyeol definitely knew that nothing can be hided from his best friends. They knew The Choding very well than his himself.

He then looked at them and sighed, “I…” Sungyeol couldn’t continue his words.

“The Ice Prince, right?” Sungjong suddenly said, continue Sungyeol’s word. “You cannot forget him, right?”

Sungyeol nodded his head.

“You still love him, Yeol?” asked Dongwoo and held his choding dongsaeng’s hand and it gently.

The choding nodded his head again, but this time, he bowed his head.

“So, because of that you can’t break up with him, yet, right?”

Still, Sungyeol nodded again.

Sungjong then sighed heavily in respond to his hyung answer. “Listen to me hyung. Your boyfriend was already hurt you to the limit that you couldn’t hold it anymore. I am sure you still remembered that you were crying mess a few weeks ago. But… I don’t know why, you still don’t want to break up with him? I don’t know what’s wrong with your brain… no, I mean, mind?”

But Sungyeol could only sigh again and again. He didn’t know what he had to say to his best friends. He also knew that… he still love him so much and couldn’t easily break up with his boyfriend. Sungyeol didn’t have courage to break up with The Ice Prince.

Sungyeol was really confused…

“Yeol-ah, just… try to calm your heart down a bit and not to think about Kim Myungsoo for a moment. You can start to read again your comic books that had been forgotten lately, or maybe… you can hang out with us to the amusement park at weekend, or anything… that will make you happy and forget about your prince for a moment,” said Dongwoo encourage Sungyeol.

“But hyung-ah… I… I…”

“You can’t?” asked Dongwoo.

Sungyeol again, just nodded his head, while Dongwoo that knowing the answer only The Choding’s hair lovingly and gently, tried to calm his dongsaeng’s feeling.

Seeing his best friend condition made Sungjong thought that he had to make this choding happy, and suddenly a suggestion pooped in his mind, “Hyung-ah. I know something that will make you a little bit relax,” said Sungjong suddenly in an excitement voice.

Both of Dongwoo and Sungyeol just looked at Sungjong weirdly, “Something? What is it?” Sungyeol then ask him.

“Tomorrow is Saturday right?” asked The Diva.

“Yah! Sungjong-ah! Are you saying ‘I know something that will make you a little bit relax’ is just about to ask for the day? Seriously? If you just want to ask about the day, you can see that on your phone, what day is tomorrow?” said Dongwoo to the weird behavior of Sungjong.

“Of course not! You silly Dino! I have a calendar in my phone, and I am not stupid just to ask about the day. I know what day is after today,” said Sungjong upset of his hyung silly words.

“So?” the Dino asked again.

“Be quite, hyung. I just want to invite both of you.”

“Invite?”

“Yes, tomorrow evening, I will pick both of you up at five pm,” said Sungjong to his two hyung.

“Where you will bring me, Jong?” and suddenly Sungyeol asked curiously.

“I won’t tell you. But both of you will find it tomorrow. So… prepare yourself and remember wear a formal suit, not your rip jeans and ugly t-shirt. Those are not allowed, ok?” said The Diva remembered about his two hyung that like to wear rip jeans and ugly t-shirt. In Sungjong mind, his hyung didn’t have a good fashion at all.

“Yah, my clothes is not ugly, you know,” said Dongwoo upset to Sungjong and so did Sungyeol.

“For me, your clothes are awful. Just remember about tomorrow, okay?”

“But…”

“No buts. Teacher is coming now. And don’t forget, hyung. Prepare yourself tomorrow, and Dongwoo hyung, you can also bring Lea with you,” and after that The Diva turned his head around to the front class, because right now, the teacher was already coming to the class.

 

 

When the lunch time was coming, suddenly… without words, The Ice Prince gripped Woohyun left arm tightly and immediately brought him to the emergency stairs. And didn’t want anything happened between both of them, Hoya that was seeing his best friend act immediately followed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter