Run to him!

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the update for my beautiful and cute readers, kekekeke ^^ ( I am so cheesy :p )

 

Sungyeol pace from running became a little bit slow as he suddenly started to walk.

His body felt limp… his foot became jelly and he couldn’t breathe properly. Then… he stopped from walking… adjusted his breath.

He wanted to cry… he really wanted to cry so badly right now, and it was because his own fault that he felt guilty to himself and… him.

“LEE SUNGYEOL PABO! JINJJA PABO!” Sungyeol then shouted his voice out load at the sky as he hit his head quite hardly. One tears already felt down to his chubby red cheek.

Sungyel felt as a really dumbest person in the world right now. “Why did I become a fool person like this? Why did I do that, jinjja?” his tears felt down finally and he looked down to the ground.

“AAAAAAHHHHH………!!!!!” suddenly he was screaming loudly again to the sky.

Soundtract : Because I am Stupid by SS501

But Sungyeol didn’t want to give up right now and immediately wiped his tears away and felt he got an extra energy in his slender body, like someone… maybe the imaged of ‘him’ that was showing in his mind, injected a stamina booster to his body.

He then started to run again… slower at first, but… managed to turn faster for the next second.

Sungyeol run… run faster than he had ever did it in his life before.

“I am not an athlete and I hardly ever exercise, but… I have to run…” his spirit became a passionate, pushing to whatever he had to do right now. All of Sungyeol life… he was never run like this ever since he was born.

“I have to run… to you…”

 

Meanwhile still at the basket ball field, Hoya still patiently waited for Myungsoo to play basket ball. Even it was already six in the evening, he still waited for him. He knew that Myungsoo needed something to release right now and basket ball was one of the tool for released his stress.

And suddenly, a boy approached The Kaptain.

Kim Sunggyu…

“What the hell is he doing in here?” Hoya said angry to his own self as he immediately approached Kim Sunggyu and Myungsoo.

“Myungie~~” Kim Sunggyu then greeted Myungsoo that was still playing basket ball.

Hearing someone called him from behind Myungsoo then stopped his play and turned his body around, “Oh. Sunggyu hyung. What are you doing in here?” he asked Sunggyu with a weird look in his face.

“You are not going home yet, Myungie?” The Student Council President asked Myungsoo and ignored his previous question.

Upset because Sunggyu didn’t answer his question, Myungsoo looked at him with a poker face. “No. Not yet. I still want to play basket ball,” he said coldly.

“Sunggyu-ssi, what are you doing in here?” suddenly Hoya who came from the bench speaking to him with the same tone as Myungsoo.

“Oh, Hoya-ssi, annyeong~ Ummm… I met a teacher and when I want to go home, I saw Myungie at the field. So, I come to see Myungie,” he answered Hoya question and smile his ‘not so’ adorable smile to Myungsoo.

Seeing his ex boyfriend smile it didn’t make Myungsoo smile back at him at all, could be said that… he wanted to vomit, but of course he didn’t show it in front of Sunggyu, because no matter what he didn’t want to be rude to The Student Council President.

“Night will arrive soon hyung. You should better go home right now,” Myungsoo then said to Sunggyu with a little caring tone and immediately started to continue his exercise to play basket ball.

“Myungsoo words are right Sunggyu-ssi. You shouldn’t go home after dark if you don’t bring your own car or if your driver doesn’t pick you up,” Hoya added Myungsoo’s word.

Hearing their words, Sunggyu adorable face turned into dark suddenly and he seemed a little bit unhappy. “But, I am a man and I can take care of myself,” said Sunggyu uspet.

“Myungsoo just show his kindness and caring toward you Sunggyu-ssi. You should appreciate that and hear what he said, but… it’s up to you if you want to stay in here until night or whatever you want to do. Actually I don’t care,” Hoya said with a sass tone.

“You sons of a !” said Kim Sunggyu in his mind and showed an irritated look to Hoya, but the ‘talk to the wall’ face Hoya just rolled his eyes and approached the ‘still play’ Myungsoo.

Did not care about Hoya, Sunggyu then tried to approach Myungsoo again. “Myungie-ah,” he called again and managed his voice and face into cute again.

Sighed annoyance, Myungsoo stopped his play and turned around him again, “What,” he said upset.

“I want to go home with you, Myung~ Do you want to go home with me? Like I said before, I miss you so much~” he said with a baby voice that felt really disgusting for both of Myungsoo and Hoya.

Myungsoo didn’t want to say anything, because deep inside his heart, he didn’t want to go home or anywhere with anyone except Lee Sungyeol or his best friend Hoya.

Suddenly Kim Sunggyu approached the upset Myungsoo and held his hand.

“Myungie~ Please… go home with me, ne?” he said with a begged look.

Myungsoo looked at his ex boyfriend deeply… sighed… and smiled to him.

Seeing Myungsoo reaction made Kim Sunggyu smiled back to him, smiled happily.

“Yes! I made it! He wants to go home with me. This is my chance to make him mine,” said Sunggyu with a victory voice in his mind.

Kim Myungsoo still smiled to his ex boyfriend.

“Oh no! L-ah, don’t go home with him. No! You can’t!” Hoya then looked up to his best friend and shook his head, hoped Myungsoo will got his clue.

As Kim Sunggyu hopped…

But he was wrong…

Myungsoo then let go off Kim Sunggyu’s hand and his smile gone immediately, “I am sorry hyung. I can’t go home with you. I still have something to do with Hoya. So, I am sorry,” he said with a poker face.

And then as expected, Sunggyu’s smiled suddenly go away immediately after he heard Myungsoo’s rejection. “Why Myungie?”

“I told you that I have something to do with Hoya,” said Myungsoo again.

“Don’t lie to me, Kim Myungsoo! I know that you only want to avoid me.”

Myungsoo then sighed, “It is up to you Sunggyu hyung, but I am sorry… I can’t go home with you.”

“Kim Myungsoo! Why don’t you give me a chance? I still love you and I promise I will change my attitude. Why do you always avoid me?” suddenly his voice became louder and his face changed to angry and dark one.

“I am sorry Kim Sunggyu. Like I told you before, that I don’t love you anymore and we are just a school friend, no more. I am sorry. I can’t accept your feeling and I already have a lover.”

“He already dumped you. He doesn’t love you anymore, Kim Myungsoo!” yelled Sunggyu.

“SHUT UP!” shouted the angry Myungsoo.

The loud voice from Myungsoo made Sunggyu and Hoya startled. The Ice Prince turned into a cold hearted man right now and it somehow made Sunggyu afraid. So did Hoya that already stood beside the angry and scary Myungsoo to prevent The Ice Prince aggressed The Student Council President or worse, punched his pretty cute face.

“Yah L, calm down,” said Hoya with a low voice tried to calm Myungsoo down.

“Myung…” Sunggyu tried to call him and calm him down too.

“I told you before that Kim Sunggyu, don’t ever speak about my lover like that. You know that I respect you as my ex boyfriend and The Student Council President, so that I didn’t give you The Rule of Kim Myungsoo, like any other students that tried to make a fuss with me or Sungyeol,” irritated Myungsoo.

“But, Myungie…”

“If you want me to treat you like any other students… then feel free to make a fuss with me or Sungyeol, so that, I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter