Kim Sunggyu side story

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the update and this chapter is about Kim Sunggyu. For Woohyun... will be the next chapter.

 

And... I also want to say that I am grieving for the calamity that already happend at South Korea. I hope the family can face it willingly.

To my readers, please Pray for some miracle at South Korea.

 

Housed in Kim Sunggyu residence, The Student Council President was sitting at the white comfy sofa in his big... very big cozy bedroom with some antics furniture that spread all of the side of his room. He was in his deep thought right now, and he knew... he had to make his move immediately if he didn’t want to lose the one he love.

He suddenly remembered a few months ago when he still became Kim Myungsoo’s boyfriend. When his attitude made him felt guilty until now... if he could turn back the time, maybe he would act like Myungsoo wanted him to be.

 

Flashback

Kim Sunggyu knew that he didn’t truly love to his new boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo, because well... actually Myungsoo was not his type.

The Student Council President liked the person that could spoil him with everything and gave him whatever he wanted, not like Myungsoo who always acted like a common and boring person, and also rare to give Sunggyu anything luxurious.

From the first time Sunggyu accepted the confession from Kim Myungsoo, it is because... who didn’t know the almighty Kim Myungsoo. The heir of Kim Enterprises... The Kingka... The Captain... The Ice Prince L. He is really famous in Infinite High School and other school outside his high school, so that... he only wanted to become famous and be known, like his boyfriend.

They met at the student council office when one day, Myungsoo wanted to submit the proposal and ask permission regarding basket ball friendly matches with Woollim High School. Myungsoo was still a fresherman back then. Myungsoo knew that he stunned and felt in love the first time he met Kim Sunggyu, The Smartest Student... The Student Council President......

“What can I do for you Myungsoo-ssi?” asked Sunggyu when The Ice Prince was now standing in front of his table at the student council office.

“I represent from the basket ball club want to give you this proposal, Sunggyu-ssi,” said The Captain.

“What it is?” Sunggyu then opened the proposal and began to read the content.

“The basket ball friendly match, Sunggyu-ssi. I want to hold friendly match in order to strengthen the relationship between Infinite High School and Woollim High School that had been stranded a long time ago,” Kim Myungsoo then explained the purpose to hold a match with Woolim High School. “And I also already talk to the captain from Woollim High School that it is okay with them and they will gladly accept the friendly match.”

Sunggyu then nodded his head somehow agreed with The Captain idea, “I like your idea actually and I will consider it. Just give me time until tomorrow evening, because I have to discuss this idea with the principal. After that, I will immediately give you the answer, but I am sure... the answer is a ‘yes’,” said Sunggyu with a small cute smile plastered on his face.

Somehow it fascinated The Ice Prince.

“Will you wait also Sunggyu-ssi, if I ask you for a date after school over?”

Those words from The Ice Prince immediately made Sunggyu speechless and widened his small eyes, the words that outside from the previous content.

“W-what did... did... y-you say?” asked Sunggyu with a slightly blushed on his cheek and stuttered voice.

“I asked you that will you wait also if I ask you for a date, later after school over. Is my voice not clear enough for you to hear, Sunggyu-ssi?” Myungsoo then chuckled seeing the shy expression of soon to be his boyfriend.

Sunggyu then felt silent for a moment. He was in a deep thinking right now, whether he should accept or not, because Myungsoo actually just not his type.

But after calculating the benefit that he got later, he suddenly nodded his head. “Okay Myungsoo-ssi. We can try it,” smiled Sunggyu.

“You can call me Myungsoo if you want and I will call you hyung. Is that okay?”

“Nde...”

“Good! So, from now on, you are officially my boyfriend,” said Myungsoo and smiled charmingly toward his new boyfriend, and that action made Sunggyu blushed quite hard.

Then after that both of them became the hot topic at Infinite high school and, as Sunggyu expected, he became more famous than before. He really... really liked that. It all thanks to the famous charm of Kim Myungsoo.

They relationship went well for the next few days. They always had a lunch together at canteen... went home together or, Myungsoo always picked Sunggyu from his house everyday. Even though deep inside Sunggyu’s heart, he didn’t really like if Myungsoo picked him or took him home by foot, not by his car. It made Sunggyu’s body felt tired and he also had to get sunburn. But he tried to be patient for the sake of his boyfriend, soon to be the heir of Kim Enterprises and Sunggyu would become the part of Kim family.

But his patience could no longer he hold anymore, in other time... Sunggyu suddenly felt really mad, when his boyfriend didn’t allow him to go to famous pub in Seoul, and hang out with his other high class friends. Before he made a relationship with Myungsoo, he felt free to go wherever he wanted and no one would refuse it. And he really actually hated it if someone control his live, even Myungsoo and his parents... he still hated it.

Nobody could control his live.

“I did it to you because it is for your own good, hyung. Go clubbing and drinking... it is not good for your health,” said Myungsoo once when Sunggyu made at him because Myungsoo didn’t allow him to go for clubbing.

“Who are you talking to me like that and didn’t allow me to go?” Sunggyu couldn’t control his anger toward his overprotective boyfriend.

“Don’t you remember? I am your boyfriend, Gyu? I allow controlling your attitude if your behavior had already led to a direction that is not good for you!” Kim Myungsoo right now really didn’t like Sunggyu attitude. He felt that the shy and adorable boyfriend of him before had already gone long time ago and replaced with a rude and stubborn one.

Sunggyu felt really irritated, “Damn you and I hate you Myung!” then he left The Ice Prince alone on the bench at the playground near the school.

Kim Myungsoo was really speechless toward his boyfriend attitude that somehow not the same when he first met the guy with charming eyes.

So the next day, Myungsoo tried to coo and pamper his boyfriend, because no matter what, he still love his boyfriend and it worked because he could manage to calm Sunggyu anger down and they went for a date and also already shared their first kiss at... the place that Sunggyu didn’t think he would go there, the amusement park, below the Ferris wheel.

Actually if anyone saw it was a romantic moment and place for both of them, also another lover, but... not with Sunggyu. He hated it... he hated amusement park, because he prefer some luxurious dinner at famous restaurant, not at the cheap place for common people like this. He also hoped that his rich boyfriend of him would treat him exclusively and luxurious like any other rich man that he knew before or... like his parents that always gave him whatever he wanted without any condition.

“I am Kim Sunggyu and do this kind of thing at place like this... it lower down my pride.”

But however, Sunggyu also had a feeling, that deep inside his heart, he actually loved his boyfriend and tried to accept his boyfriend act.

“I love you hyung...” said Myungsoo after they shared the kissed. “I really love you and I hope you feel the same feeling to me,” he then wiped the saliva on the side of Sunggyu’s lips while his cheek gently.

Sunggyu heart was thumping really hard right now. It was undeniable that Myungsoo had a charming side that could make someone heart melting. So did Sunggyu.

“I love you too Myungie...” said Sunggyu in a sincere voice with a little blushed in his face and immediately hugged his sweet boyfriend tightly, didn’t forget to peck Myungsoo neck lovingly.

His action really made Myungsoo chuckled, “You are so adorable Gyu...”

“Shut up Myungie... Don’t tease me...” said Sunggyu felt a little bit embarrassed.

And for the rest of the day, both of the couple act liked a lovey dovey couple. They always shared his love... hug... and kiss to each other.

But again, Myungsoo made Sunggyu hated him for the very next day, when Myungsoo always asked him to wait for Myungsoo until he finished his basketball practice.

He didn’t like it.

“I am not your maid or your guardian for God sake! I am your boyfriend. Why did you always ask me to wait for you?” asked Sunggyu felt upset.

“Why? I just want to go home with you, but I have to practice first. Is waiting for me until six o’clock extremely bothering and irritating you, hyung?”

“Yes, because I am tired and you know Myung, you should treat me like a prince not like a maid like this! Just waited for you here all alone and the next second, I had to give you bottle of water and towel! It irritated me, Myung,” Sunggyu didn’t expect that Kim Myungsoo didn’t treat him like a prince.

“I didn’t ask you to give me those bottle and towel, but you who initiatively gave it to me, right? And Gyu, didn’t I treat you like a prince, or... if I can tell you... I treat you more like a princess, with tenderness and love. Did you not satisfied with my action toward you? Tell me, Gyu! How should I treat you for now on?” said Myungsoo didn’t believe that his boyfriend was indeed a spoiled rich boy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter