Woohyun and Sunggyu’s Plan

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Triple update today, because a few weeks a head, I can't update the next chapter. I have a lot of things to do, but i promise after I am done with my things, I will udpate again immediately.

Be patient, okay? ^^

 

“Please, Yeollie-ah. Why do you always try to avoid me? Am I doing something wrong to you, Yeol?” asked Myungsoo to Sungyeol with a pleading tone.

Even Nam Woohyun had already gone away inside of the school building, Myungsoo and Sungyeol still have their talk. Especially Myungsoo that kept try to speak to his boyfriend.

“Please Yeol… please… just talk to me,” said The Ice Prince desperately.

Somehow Sungyeol really didn’t know what he would do to his boyfriend. The look in his boyfriend eyes, made him want to give up his anger and act like before to his boyfriend, but… the incident that happened before always repeated again and again in Sungyeol’s head. The lovingly looked… the lovingly gestured… that his boyfriend showed to that woman, Sungyeol’s heart started to hurt again.

“Soo-ah, can you tell me? Did you ever date anyone, besides me or have a lover beside me?” asked Sungyeol suddenly. “Maybe this is the time I will ask him about that, but I won’t tell him specifically,” said Sungyeol in his mind.

“W-what… what do you mean I dated anyone, besides you? I never dated with someone beside you Yeol?” said Myungsoo confusedly.

“Jinjja? Are you sure you remember your memories well?” asked Sungyeol again with a serious face and tone. He tried to control his emotion to not burst into tears.

“Yeol. Why did you suddenly say that to me? I don’t understand, just… just talk more clearly. What are you talking about, Yeol?”

“Soo-ah. I only asked you one question and it’s just a simple question. Please answer my question. You know L, your answer really mean something to our relationship later,” explained Sungyeol.

“But Yeol, wh…”

“Just answer my question, L! No need to be rambling!” suddenly Sungyeol cut his boyfriend’s words.

“Fine Yeol, I will answer your question. I repeated again, I never ever dated anyone else, or had a lover, or something like that, ex… cept…” suddenly Myungsoo couldn’t continue his words again. “Wait! Is he asking about my ex boyfriend? But… how did he know about my ex boyfriend? I remembered that I never told him about Kim Sunggyu. It’s not that I want to hide it from him. It is just… that… it is not important anyway to tell him about my ex. It was not even a good story,” said Myungsoo in his mind.

But, with his boyfriend who suddenly felt silent and didn’t continue his words anymore, it only made the situation getting worse. Myungsoo quietness made Sungyeol misinterpretation his act. In sungyeol mind, his boyfriend couldn’t continue his words because what he had been thinking up until now was true, that his boyfriend indeed had another lover beside him. “It is true right Soo? You are cheating behind my back! I hate you! I really hate you,” said Sungyeol in his mind, no words came from his mouth but an anger and hurt looked that showed in his face.

Without thinking that his quietness made Sungyeol misunderstanding, Myungsoo act like his quietness really nothing… didn’t sensitive at all.

“You couldn’t you continue your words, L?” said Sungyeol with a tremble voice.

“What? Oh... that… It’s not that I couldn’t continue my words, it just that… Uuuh… It is... my words before… except…”

“Shut up L!” Sungyeol then cut his boyfriend’s words. He already knew that his boyfriend really cheat on him. Myungsoo couldn’t continue his answer, so that… Sungyeol believed that Myungsoo really made a mistake to Sungyeol. “Let’s not continue this stupid conversation anymore. I want to go to the class. The lesson is going to start soon,” with that words Sungyeol ready to go away.

“Wait Yeol! Don’t act like that again! Just… just don’t avoid me again. We can solve the problem if we have problems in our relationship. Don’t just you run away,” said Myungsoo grab his boyfriend’s arms again.

“Let me go L! I want to go,” Sungyeol tried to let his boyfriend’s gripped.

“But yeol, please…”

“Enough L! That’s enough! Don’t you have a heart to me? Don’t you have a slightest of pity in me Soo? Didn’t you feel you had done something wrong to me… hurt me… my heart? Didn’t you know that, Soo-ah?” said Sungyeol in a hurtful tone. His tears almost fell down from his big eyes.

“Yeol…”                                  

“Let me go, Soo-ah.”

“Aniya Yeol…”

“Stop it Soo! I said let me go,” Sungyeol tried to control his tears to not fall down. He didn’t want to cry in front of his boyfriend.

“Tell me Yeol… just tell me if I done something wrong to you. Don’t… don’t avoid me Yeol. I can’t… jebal~ I can’t stand away from you. It makes me… my heart, empty… I need you Yeol. I really need you,” Myungsoo then looked into his boyfriend’s eyes with full of sincere, hoped his choding will hear his words.

The Choding knew that his boyfriend’s voice, his boyfriend’s look was really sincere. He can saw from The Ice Prince’s eyes, the seriousness in there.

Sungyeol tears really… really… almost fell down.

And suddenly Myungsoo leaned his forehead to Sungyeol slender shoulder and his strong hands held tightly to Sungyeol’s long fingers, “Sungyeollie-ah~… My princess~… Nae choding~… please, don’t avoid me… anymore…”

Sungyeol didn’t know what he had to do with this situation. He was really confused, whether to believe in him or not.

“Soo-ah…” Sungyeol really… really tried to hold back his tears. “I need time to be alone, right now. I am… sorry. I-I… I just am hurt… my heart just hurt… right now, Soo-ah…” then suddenly, Sungyeol held his boyfriend’s shoulder and let go off of his forehead that leaned in Sungyeol’s shoulder.

“Yeol…”

“Please L, I just… need time…” and after that, Sungyeol walked away from his boyfriend and left Sungjong behind that still argue to his boyfriend’s friend.

Sungyeol was crying now, cry hard. His eyes became blurry and he turned his direction to the infirmary. Right now, he wanted to calm his self down and didn’t want to follow the lesson. He also didn’t care if Kim Songsaenim gave him detention.

He just didn’t care anymore…

"Dongwoo hyung-ah... Jongie-ah... I need you," sobbed Sungyeol silently.

Sungjong that saw his best friend walked away while crying, suddenly grabbed his bag that felt down to the ground before, and chased immediately after Sungyeol. “Sungyeol hyung! Jamkkan-manyeo!” Sungjong called his best friend, half shout.

 

 

“Hoya hyung-ah, did I do something wrong? I-I just… I just don’t know… anymore…” Myungsoo then bowed his head, while crying silently. He kept lower down his head because he didn’t want to be seen by the student if he was crying now.

Then after Sungjong left, Hoya approached Myungsoo and held his shoulder. “Gajja! You don’t w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter