Kim Myungsoo's reason and Nam Woohyun's devil smirk

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Now, tell us Soo! Tell us clearly what’s going on to you back then in front of the class? You know L, you felt so lost and sorry toward… ummm… nothing. I saw what you saw L, and you just stared at… nothing and your attitude is really creepy, you know,” arrived at the place, Hoya immediatelly asked Myungsoo with a confused, weird and scary look.

Right now, the three of them were at the emergency stairs in this school building. This was their secret place to hide and be alone for all the students in their surroundings. Yes, they are famous… Yes, they are The Kingka and handsome, so that the always surroundings by the girls and boys, their fans and they were really tired of them especially the first Kingka, The Ice Prince, L. He really… really hate to the annoying students that always followed him wherever he goes.  

Usually L just didn’t care and didn’t respond to them if they wanted to follow L anywhere, but… there was a limit for those fans, that DO NOT DARE to follow The Ice Prince outside the school, because if Kim Myungsoo was already stepped his foot outside the school gate, it means that whatever he did after school over is his privatization. If any of the student followed The Ice Prince moreover until his home, he made sure that tomorrow the students would be kick out from Infinite High School with no mercy… with no hope they would go to another school in Seoul or any big city in South Korea except in remote area. So that, the students didn’t dare to challenge The Ice Prince rule. And the rules added by The Kingka when he already getting the relationship with The Choding, so… no more making a mess with Lee Sungyeol, if The Kingka found out that there was a student who tried to bully his Princess, the rule number one was active for them plus getting beat by The Ice Prince and his buddies.

Some of the students bravely challenged The Ice Prince warning and tried to follow Kim Myungsoo until they reached The Ice Prince’s home. so that… the next day, they have to go to another school at remote area. Even thought their parents begging The Ice Prince for forgiveness, there’s no hope for them, no mercy. And some of stupid students even also bravely and thinking their strong enough to challenge The Kingka, were also tried to make a mess with his beautiful Choding, and the second he found out, that students already sent to hospital with broken arms, foot, fingers, and nose, and he also activate the rule number one, “Go to your ing remote area, you Moron!”

So that, the conclusion was DO NOT DARE to try making mess with The Ice Prince, The Kingka, The Captain, Kim Myungsoo L… men or women… he didn’t care. He would beat them up till they regretted they were been born into this world

And the emergency stairs, no one know this place, neither were Sungyeol. Even if there was a student who didn’t purposely coming to the emergency stairs, they immediately run away, didn’t dare to come to the emergency stairs. They think that they had to save their own life firs, even the school management had to build another emergency stairs in another side of building so that the students and the school’s staff could use it if there was a fire in this Infinite High School

The three buddies were just sitting on the stairs comfortable. The position was Myungsoo  lean on the wall while Woohyun was facing Myungsoo and Hoya sat in the stairs one step bellow and also facing Myungsoo.

“C’mon L-ah. Malhe~” said Woohyun impatiently.

Hearing his best buddies impatience, Myungsoo made a long.. long.. sighed and then bowed his head. His attitude right now really made Woohyun and Hoya more curious about The Ice Prince situation.

“Oh well~ The problem is getting serious, I think~ Need a love docter~ Lalalala~~~” said Woohyung while sing a song.

And hearing that tree silliness, made Hoya wanted to puke, “Yah Namu! Just shut your ing mouth up before I stick it together with super power glue.”

“Wae~~~ If you stick glue to my beautiful mouth, my fans won’t hear anything beautiful words that come from my lips, you know,” said Woohyun while pouting.

“Beautiful words my . The words that come from your disgusting mouth just a trash!” said Hoya again in a sass tone.

"What? How dare you..." said Woohyun upset.

“Yah you two! Both of you are disgusting!” suddenly The Ice Prince shout made both of the pabo friends of him startle.

“Woah L… your voice was sooooooo scary,” said Woohyun while shivering a little.

“Shut up and listen to me!” snapped Myungsoo again.

Didn’t accept to be called ‘disgusting’ by his cold buddy, Hoya made a protest word, “Why me?” said The Purple Boy.

“What do you mean ‘why me’?” asked Myungsoo confusedly and irritated at the same time because his moron friends continued to make a fuss about their stupid argument, instead of listening to his problem.

Hoya rolled his eyes, “Yes! Why me? Because as long as I live, my lips is not disgusting. So that, why did you call me disgusting too?”

Myungsoo then sighed and ruffled his hair upset, “Because both of you are pabo. You are the one that eager to know about my problem, and then when we arrive at this place, our place, both of you are making a fuss of nothing, jinjja!” said Myungsoo upset to his friends.

“He is the one that start first,” said Woohyun defending his self.

“Aniyo! You are the one start first,” Hoya said didn’t receive Woohyun’s words.

“You are!”

“No! You are!”

“You are, you ing freak purple telletubies!”

“No! It’s you! You damn grease !”

“You!”

“You!”

“SHUT UP!!!” shouted The Ice Prince with a very… very cold tone and stared his double moron buddies with his sharp gaze that really… really could made them shivered.

“Woaah! Easy man…” said Woohyun hoping that he would calming The Ice Prince.

“Just shut your ing mouth up from your stupid argument and listen to my problem. If both of you don’t want to listen it and I am going to leave you alone in this damn place,” The Ice Prince really… really upset this time to the maximum because his best friends didn’t help at all.

“Ok! Ok! I am sorry and we will stop, right Namu?” said Hoya afraid of The Kingka’s angriness.

“Yeah, right,” said Woohyun agreeing this time with The Purple Man beside him.

“Hhhhhh…” sighed Myungsoo heavily then he gaze his face up to the ceiling. “Why must I befriend with both of you, jinjja?”

“Because we are too fabulous for you L~~” said Woohyun again in sing a song tone.

“Yah Namu! Stop it before you make him angry again,” nudged Hoya to his greasiness friends. He didn’t want to make his L angry again because of The Grease Man.

“Fine!” pouted Woohyun.

“Ok then L, as my question before, what’s going on to you back then in front of the class?” asked Hoya for the second time to The Ice Prince.

Myungsoo didn’t say anything and his gaze still up to the ceiling.

“Hey L. Is it your problem related to your relationship with you and Sungyeol?” asked Woohyun suddenly guessing to Myungsoo with a serious tone.

Hearing Woohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter