Eottoghei!

Three words : 'I Love You'... Is it hard to say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This day was supposed to be a bright sunny day for Lee Sungyeol to go to school, because he will smile as his usual gummy smile that usually he showed to the world every day, he will sing a song while skipping through the road, he will greet every person that he know (or sometimes strangers, so that they always think he was some crazy dude) but…

“Hhhhh…” Sungyeol then sighed heavily.

This day was become a heavy rainy day to Lee Sungyeol. The choding boy with a long black hair until his ears and with bangs, tall, big brown eyes, cute nose, chubby cheeks, gummy smile, white pale skin and had some piercing in his ears, also he is very bubble and bright person that everybody love. For the first time since he was born to this beautiful world he was very... very gloomy.

Sungyeol walked really... really lazily to his school.

Why?

Was it because he didn't finish his homework? No! No! And no! Because he already finished his homework with full of struggle.

(Not because Sungyeol was a good student or model student or smart student or anything good in him, but because he didn’t want to get detention…

again…

 

 

Flashback

“Yah Lee Sungyeol!!! Where is your homework!?” Mr. Kim asked the tall lanky boy in the class with his piercing eyes.

Mr. Kim Jaejoong was a famous teacher with his cold attitude at Infinite High School. He will become a very…very…very horrible, terrible and scary teacher, if… the students didn’t pay attention, didn’t work their homework, came late, sleep, talk or worse…fart in his class. He will make sure that students got detention with ridiculous task. For example :

Ate bananas with no water in the middle of the hot field school for two hours (imagine that they had to eat bananas, ing big bananas with no water in the hot weather in the middle of the field.They will die with their throat full of bananas), Confess the student's love… noted that, not just a single ‘I love you’ but the very…very cheesy love words and they have to say it to every student in the school, every student, boys and girls and make sure that they get their signature, Cross dress, put makeup… full and heavy makeup and dance in every class of girl group song (for a boy) or boy band song (for a girl) And many others ridiculous detention that the students did.

Every student in his class had ever experienced his ridiculous detention, so that they promise to their selves that they will never ever want to experience that detention. And right now, Lee Sungyeol will be doomed.

“I repeat once again. Where is your homework LEE.SUNG.YEOL!!!” Mr. Kim’s voice was booming in this small classroom and every student shivered because of his voice.

“I…I…I… songsaenim… I…I… homework… I…” his sweat was flooding down to his pale face. He couldn’t speak clearly, fear evident in his beautiful face. He remembered that last night he forgot to do his homework because he was busy with his PSP until he slept without he realized it. And now, he knew that he will get his ing ridiculous detention.

“Oh no! I am doom… really…really doom. Apppaaaa~~ pray for your son. If I die in this detention, please… jebballll~~~ don’t throw away my coffee machine because although I had already become a ghost… no, no ghost, it supposed to be angel, yeah, although I had already become an angel, I will come to make my Americano. Kekekeke~ and Daeyeol-ah, please... keept clean my comic books and my preety pinky stuffs, okay? Because I will miss them, kekekeke~” said Sungyeol in his stupid mind.

“LEE.SUNG.YEOL !!!”

“Mianhe… Mianhe… mianhe… mianhe 100x. I forgot to bring your homework but please~~ songsaenim~~ release my live….” Lee Sungyeol knelt down and bow his head and don’t forget too he did some aegyo to his teacher, because sometimes his aegyo was useful if he made some mistakes.

“DETENTION!!!” said Mr. Kim without mercy.

“NOOOOOO….!!!” screamed Sungyeol

“Shut up!” Heard his songsaenim’s voice, Sungyeol immediately shut his mouth.

“You! Detention! Come to my office after this class!”

“But…”

“Shut up! Class! Dismissed!” and with that words, Mr. Kim went out from his class and straight forward to his office with Sungyeol trailed behind him.  

So everybody in school knew that the boy from named Lee Sungyeol, cross dress himself in pink skirt and shirt with pink rebound and high heels plus heavy makeup. Then he danced himself to girl group dance in every class. And after that incident, Sungyeol didn’t want to go to school for almost a week because of ashamed.

Flashback end

 

 

And just thought about the detention of Mr. Kim Jaejoong was successfully made Lee Sungyeol shivered).

Or was it because Sungyeol’s dad didn't give him allowance? No, because his dad always give him his allowance. Was it because his handsome ice prince didn't accompany Sungyeol to school? No, because sometimes the ice prince couldn't accompany Sungyeol to school and he was okay about that. Or was is because his best friends didn't accompany him to school too? Absolutely no, because Sungyeol and his best friends's home were in the different way.

So, why did Lee Sungyeol walk lazily and not excited to go to school today?

Well… Because last night he watched some kind of sappy drama which was told about a man that really care, kind and sweet to the woman, so that woman think that man really love her. But apparently that woman just be played and then being dumped by that man when that man found another woman that he love. After tracing the story of the two, that woman realized, that man never say 'I Love You' to that woman.

Sungyeol was realized now, that his love story with his boyfriend a.k.a his handsome ice prince almost the same as the last night drama. Sungyeol beloved boyfriend indeed never said those 'beautiful' words to Sungyeol since three months ago that both of them started their relationship.

Yes, boyfriend not girlfriend, because Lee Sungyeol didn’t ashamed to admit his self that he is a gay, even thought his parents knew it and they were very supportive to his uality. And he also relieved to his self that his brother Lee Daeyeol is straight and right now he had a girl friend. So that one of the son in the Lee family can give the grand children that blood related to their parents.

Sungyeol was worry. He was very… very worry till death.

“Ugh!! What is wrong with me? Just because of that last night drama that didn't show the happy ending, it’s not mean that he will do the same thing as that man did in the last night drama. My boyfriend is different. Yes! He is different,”  Sungyeol said while walking to the school.

Lee Sungyeol believes in his handsome boyfriend.

Yes… he believes him.

Soundtrack : If You Believe by Rachael Lampa

 

 

Lee Sungyeol was already at the main gate of his school, Infinite High School when he heard one of the student cried in her friend's shoulder at the corner of the big gate.

"How… how can he do that to me~? How can he break up with me~? I think he really loves meee ~~~" that cried girl said and she really cried harder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter