Witches and Predictions

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for the breakfast, it was delicious." Gyuri, the polite yet outgoing one broke the silence, slightly bowing her head to the king and queen. The rest of the girls did the same, avoiding eye-contact with the king and the princes. Each one had her reasons, Nina, Mei and Jiyeon were shy, while Gaein and Haerin were annoyed, as they had no idea what was going on and that made them nervous. They liked being in control, and right now they were helpless and clueless. 

"You're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it dear." Ariana, the queen, spoke in that soft lullaby-like voice of hers and smiled at the girls, giving off a motherly aura that the girls found comforting. 

"Now that we've all eaten and relaxed, I think it's time to explain the situation to the girls. Let's go to the Grand Hall, shall we?" The king spoke up, nodding at the 7 princes before standing up. Everyone soon followed and walked behind the royal family to the Grand Hall, which was unknown to the girls. 

"What do you think is going to happen now?" Mei whispered to Haerin.

"I don't know, but try to keep quiet for now, okay?They are vampires, super hearing remember? " Haerin elbowed her friend, and the latter nodded in recognition. 

"You got that right." AJ, who was walking rather slowly, turned to the girls and smiled brightly, which earned him a glare from Haerin and a blush from Mei. 

Once they arrived, the girls found themselves yet again in awe. The Grand Hall wasn't just a name given to the living room, it was grand in every meaning of the word. The floor was like the rest of the castle, made of unique marble. The ceiling held another diamond chandelier that looked very heavy and very expensive. 

The walls were covered with deep red velvet clothing, giving the entire room a bloody yet sophisticated look, and just like the entrance, family portraits hang all over the walls, displaying the history of the rulers of Neverland. At the far end of the room sat a big, classy throne made of pure gold and decorated with unique jems of all colors. Right next to it was another throne, also made of gold, but had a different, feminine look to it as it had a tiara sculpted on top of it, which was also decorated with beautiful jems. At both sides of the thrones that took up the center, 7 smaller yet equally astonishing thrones sat, which the girls assumed were for the princes. Right in front of the big thrones was a red velvet couch, that looked both elegant and comfortable. All in all, the room screamed royalty, and most of the girls found themselves uncomfortable by the sudden change of environment. 

"Please sit down" The king said and proceeded to take his place on the big golden throne, the queen and princes following his actions. The girls looked awkward for a few seconds, not sure what to do, but did as they were told eventually. The couch was fairly big, and could easily take 3 more people, but the girls were nervous, scared even, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter