Practice Progress

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Days went by in familiar routine. Every morning the girls would wake up, get some breakfast and join the princes for the morning sessions. They would later take a shower, have lunch, rest a bit and practice again in the evening.  They worked hard and tried their best to learn how to defeat the filthy Xensors who may attack at any time. Their only drive when they didn’t want to wake up so early in the morning, when every muscle in their body screamed in pain, was the hope that they would manage to defend themselves and protect the kingdom along with the boys.

“You’re getting really good at this!” Kevin smiled, avoiding the punch that Haerin aimed at him.

“Good enough to beat you, pretty boy.” she smirked and this time she succeeded in kicking him hard enough to make him stagger back against the wall.

“You really want to kick my don’t you?” he rubbed his face, wincing slightly.

 “No, I’m trying my best to show that I’m not weak, that I can protect myself and be useful in a battle.” she grinned innocently as he sighed “That punch would have rendered a Xensor unconscious, luckily I’m not one”

 “Don’t need to get mad pretty boy, you should be happy that I can defend myself perfectly”

 

Kiseop was trying his best to avoid Mei’s fierce attacks, he wasn’t bad at martial arts, he was rather a strong fighter, but since he was used to reading his opponent’s mind, he started to regret the fact that he taught Mei how to shield her mind from him. And boy was she learning fast. In a matter of days she had mastered the trick, losing her concentration for only a few seconds before recovering and launching her next attack. “I don’t understand why I have to learn this shield thing, she wondered when he first started teaching her, I thought you said Xensors didn’t have any super powers.” “True, but if you can manage to surprise me the mind reader, imagine what you could pull off on one of them.” His answer made sense and from that moment on she dedicated every waking second to shielding her mind.

“Stop” Kiseop grabbed her wrist. Mei breathed heavily while staring at him.

 “Is there something wrong?!” she asked as he let go of her hand.

 “No, nothing’s wrong. But enough practicing for today you should go take a shower and rest.” he smiled.

 “But” she started but he put his index finger on her lips “No buts, go!” he pecked her forehead.

 

 

“Your aura has been consumed by fiery orange lately, love. Better tone it down.” Eli let out, flashing Gyuri his trademark smirk. “and what does fiery orange mean?” she lifted her leg to kick him on his side but he avoided it with a back flip.

 “Determination” he answered coolly.

 “Is that a bad thing?” she asked wiping the sweat off of her forehead “No it’s not, but I prefer red.” he smirked again, making her blush.  “Here we go, now you’re turning white! no need to be shy you know” he grinned .

“ELI” she half yelled as he simply chuckled “What?” he innocently asked.

 “You better stop it with your aura thing or else”

 “Or what?” he challenged.

 “You asked for it” she let out as she leaped forward, determined to kick him as hard as she can for teasing her. he backed away and avoided every punch she tried to aim at him, until suddenly he lost his balance and instead of falling alone he pulled Gyuri down with him. She landed on top of him, flushing bright red as she realized her face was only centimeters away from his.

“Now this is an attack I would happily endure, you should do it more often.” The prince giggled, Gyuri’s hair as she tried –but failed- to wiggle out of his grip.

“Would you let me go?” she whispered, trying hard not to the think about their closeness.

“Why would I do that?” he whispered back, before he cupped her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter