Author note [MUST READ]

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Good morning/ afternoon/ evening  dear readers! How are you? hope you're fine :D  This is the first time we are going to write an author note if you've noticed :p but anyway let's get straight to the point. I'm writing this To clarify something about the story that we decided that it needed to be changed, to the ones who didn’t skip any chapters of course :p in chapter two if you remember , Kiseop explained to Mei that in Neverlend exists 3 groups of vampires: Level E , Noble ones and Pure blooded ones! well we decided to edit the noble class part out because I bet you got confused in the last updated chapter and the previous one :p the girls are special so they're the ones who’re going to be the noble ones and the first ones after transformation since they’re half vampires, it means that no noble class existed before in Neverland okay !! And the second reason why I wrote this  is to thank you 67 subscribes wow *-* in hope that numbers of the subbies won’t decrease but increase ^^", but a really big thanks to the ones who have subscribed to the story it really means a lot to us :D  And please comment! no need for silent readers! Its not like we bite or anything ;)   as you can see we’re updating every single day for you, so comments will be our energy source to continue on updating :)   Hope you won’t ignore this note, we want to know our subbies opinions about the story so do comment kay?! 

 

                                               Now time to leave, see
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter