History

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch ended on a lighter note, with the girls laughing at the embarrassing memories of the princes that the queen decided to bring up, and the princes complaining and whining at their mother to stop. If anyone were to see them all gathered at that table, they would have thought they were a normal family, well, aside from the very expensive setting and the highly chic clothes they put on. With the king excusing himself from the room to meet with his ministers and the queen getting off to spend some time with the girls’ mothers, the seven princesses decided to head to the library, not wasting any second of their precious time.

“Do you need help? Eli asked the girls as they got up. “We know the history better than any book and we can save you a lot of time”

“Thanks, but no thanks. We don’t want to be influenced by anyone or anything as we study this matter and you guys are too biased.” Mei answered the smug prince with a smile.

“But how are we going to win you over if you don’t let us spend anytime with you at all? That doesn’t seem fair! “ AJ let out, almost sounding too whiny for his own good.

“ The king said we have a little over two weeks before we decide, I’m sure we can squeeze in some quality time for you.”

“ Alright boys, said Soohyun, assuming his position as the eldest, you heard her. We have to allow them to conduct their search without any influences. I’m sure we have important matters to attend to, let’s leave.”

“Bossy! , that was hot!” Haerin let out with a smirk as the girls headed for the door.

“Hot? , Hey I can be bossy too you know!  Kevin screamed from the table like a competitive child.

“I’m sure you can pretty boy” was Haerin’s answer as she closed the door shut, not forgetting to wink at the already blushing vampire.

The girls found themselves, yet again, astonished. Haerin was over the shock, but for other 6 , seeing the marvelous library was just another reminder of their situation. This was not a dream.

“Alright, here is the book Kevin showed me.” Haerin said as she pulled it from a huge line of thick, heavy looking books.

“How did you remember its place? There must be over a thousand book in here. I’d get lost.” The amazement was obvious all over Nina’s face.

“I have a pretty good memory” Haerin shrugged.

Opening the book, the picture appeared for the girls with no trouble, and for a moment the atmosphere turned dark and gloomy as they took in the sight of the fathers they never knew, and they lives they could have lived. Their minds wandered to fantasy land, each one of them imagining a life with a father, a family and just happiness. Would they have lived in Neverland? Knowing the truth about themselves from the beginning? Fulfilling their destiny with willing hearts and convinced minds? Or would their fathers have chosen life on Earth? Putting their children first, allowing them to have the normal life they deserved, with no vampire threats, no kingdoms in need of rescuing? The possibilities seemed endless, but they were all a fragment of a desperate imagination, striving to be rescued from a hard decision.

“Alright, you’ve seen the picture, now it’s time to get to work.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter