Confessions

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls lost track of time when they were studying in the library, but they had no idea how hungry they were until they were lying back on their chairs, rubbing their tummies after shoving their faces in all sorts of delicious food non-stop for almost an hour.

“Oh my God, I’m about to explode” Nina whispered, but it was loud enough for the vampires to catch!

“That wouldn’t be a surprise. I thought you’d never stop eating.” Dongho smirked, making the shy girl blush.

“Who knew tiny girls like you would eat this much. You sure fooled me.” Eli said, waving his hand in the air.

“You better stop making fun of us or I might as well eat you too!” Haerin said through her teeth, pointing her knife at the smirking vampire.

“I would watch out if I were you Eli, my baby is feisty.” Kevin let out with a laugh.

“Call me baby one more time pretty boy.” Haerin then turned to Kevin, with a fierce glare.

“Alright you guys, stop this. Mei interfered, I’m pretty sure I speak for all of us when I say that we are exhausted so we should go to bed now.”

“Oh come on, you spend half the day in the library and now you want to go to bed right after dinner! When do you plan on spending some time with us?” Kiseop sounded irritated.

“My brother is right. How about we all go take a walk in the garden? The cool night breeze would refresh you and the walk would help you digest the village you just ate.” Eli spoke again, not bothering to hide his smirk.

A moment of silence passed by when Boram finally spoke up:

“Fine. We’ll spend some time with you, she turned to her friends, it seems only fair since they are part of the reason why we’re here.”

“Alright, Haerin grunted, obviously displeased with the sudden turn of events, but one more joke about what we ate and I go to my room. Got it smirky?”

“She even gave me a nickname. How cute! Eli smiled and stood up. I won’t mock you anymore princess, I promise.” He finished with a light bow.

The night was absolutely beautiful. The sky was as clear as a crystal. The stars resembled those you see on Earth, the only difference is that it was much more clear. There was nothing standing between you and that breathtaking view. No skyscrapers, no blinding city lights, no smoke to hide the stars. Nothing. The air was clean and fresh, unaffected by pollution, untouched by humans.  Technology did not exist in Neverland, at least not the kind of technology humans invented. Theirs was organic, made purely out of light and natural elements, just like the portals they use to travel between their kingdom and Earth. There was nothing that could ruin or destroy their planet, nothing to keep you from enjoying the stars at night, the fresh summer breeze and the beautiful warm atmosphere. Well, nothing besides the bloody war.

“Shall we take a seat?” Soohyun suggested when they arrived at the fountain. The benches were wide, clearly enough for all 14 of them to sit comfortably, but the boys were smart and fast, and they all sat down in a way that would force each girl to sit by her ‘future husband.”

“What kind of a seating chart is this? Haerin noticed the plan and objected immediately, I want to sit by my girls/”

“Well, tough luck princess, you’re stuck with me. Kevin said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her down next to him.”

“This place is so beautiful.” Mei let out softly as she took her sat next to Kiseop.

“So are you” Kiseop answered just as softly, looking Mei right in the eyes.

“Thank you, you’re not so bad yourself, you know, for a vampire.” She said as she nudged him lightly.

 “Are they seriously flirting right in front of us?” Haerin said loudly.

“Oh my God you two, get a room.” Gyuri rolled her eyes.

“You can flirt too you know!  I’m sure Kevin and Eli would enjoy the attention.” Mei scoffed.

“Yes, I would love the attention actually.” Kevin said, way too eager to join the romance.

“Calm down pretty boy. You won’t get anything like that from me. Not now anyway.” Haerin smirked.

“I actually prefer to flirt in private; I don’t like an audience witnessing my smooth talking.” Eli said ever so seriously.

“Is it because you’re afraid we’ll make fun of your smooth talking?” Gyuri talked as if she was addressing a shy baby.” don’t worry sweetie, I bet you’re not even as good as you make yourself sound.”

Loud Laughter erupted, filling the silence of the garden. Everyone was laughing except for Eli, who looked a little hurt , but soon recovered to his old self and leaned down, looking at Gyuri’s eyes with his nose barely touching hers:

“Don’t hate it until you try it darling”.

“Eli, you’re making her uncomfortable. “ Soohyun spoke up, noticing the hot red color that crept up the girl’s face and hearing her hard gulp. “Remember they’re human. They’re not yet immune to your shameless ways.”

As Eli stepped away from an extremely embarrassed Gyuri, the latter gave a grateful look to Soohyun, and then quickly put her head down as she brushed her hair behind her ear.

“Can we discuss the information we found in the library? A lot took place in the last century and I’m finding it rather hard to comprehend all of it. We got the reasons for the revolution and we understand why it’s crucial to protect the kingdom from the Level E vampires, but… Gaein failed to finfish her sentence as she was quickly cut off by a grunting Haerin.

“Can we please not talk about all that historical crap for one night? That is all we have talked about ever since we got here, and quite frankly I’m getting tired. 4 hours in the library are enough don’t you think?”

“Haerin is right. AJ spoke up. We can talk about something else tonight. You girls can need a br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter